This is my card for this weeks Thursday challenge. It's Friday....darn it! This is my story!
1. I made two discoveries while making this card. I am sure my two discoveries have already been discovered by others but just like it being Friday, today, I am usually behind.
2. My first discovery was how cool this sort of silky twisted cord stuff frays. I loved how it is curly and frayed. My first thought was using it as a tail on a cutsey little horse...Here I go again, making cards with animal butts!
3. The second thing was the buttons. I have size graduated white buttons too....Be a cute snowman.
4. I know, both ideas have definately been done but it provided me just a tinge of excitement this morning!
5. I have not sent out Halloween cards in years but for some reason I still buy Halloween embellishments. It must be that *collecting* habit of mine! Bet you all can relate!
Date: Friday, August 24, 2007 GMT Views: 1274
Registered: September 19, 2006 Location: Akron, Ohio Posts: 10176
Fri, Aug 24, 2007 @ 4:58 AM
This is great! Love the black *frayed stuff* and the buttons are wonderful! Sure am glad I don't *collect* stuff . . . LOL! Fabulous Halloween card . . . If'n you'd like, I could send you my address and you could send this card to me . . . no sense in collecting more! Right! LOL Thanks for making me smile this a.m.
Registered: March 29, 2005 Location: Wisconsin Posts: 7358
Fri, Aug 24, 2007 @ 4:59 AM
This would be so cute as a Halloween decoration, hanging on the wall or door handle, all in itself! I have to tell you when I first saw the twisted cord coming from ghostie's belly, it made me think of an umbilical cord...a bit twisted, I know, but I'm 36 weeks prego today, so go figure! Happy Friday, sistah Ü