This is my card for yesterday's challenge....Cami's tri-fold card. This is my story:
1. I made this card for my friend Debbie who asked me to make a card for a new baby in her family, Baby Cassidy.
2. This is one of those cards that I probably over embellished....It started out as a small tri-fold Cami card and I just kept going and going and going. Like the Ever Ready Bunny.
3. I thought it would be fun to make it so that a picture of the baby could be inserted in the small card.
4. I pulled out all of the baby stamps I own (which isn't that many) and ended up using not one! So, they had a brief outing...spent a couple of hours off the shelf, and then went right back where they belong. So close to being used!
5. Today is also the day I changed my avatar to a picture showing my face instead of the back of my head. LilLuvsStampin (Charlene) came to visit me and took this picture along with the other 40,000 pictures she took of pretty much everything she saw here in Colorado. Let's just say this picture of me is one I can live with!
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 GMT Views: 808
Registered: August 30, 2006 Location: Massachusetts Posts: 50095
Tue, Aug 21, 2007 @ 5:57 AM
what a beautiful baby card! love the little flowers and leaves and all the great DP's! Great ribbons - and ribbon slide- and letter C - so much on this is right! but it's all lovely - what a cherished keepsake this will make!
Still seeing your old avatar here (mine switches between 2 and I don't know why!) but I can see you on your public profile! so happy to put a face to Mothermark!!!
Registered: June 21, 2006 Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado! Posts: 14224
Tue, Aug 21, 2007 @ 6:46 AM
Well, if it isn't a picture of my good friend, Cindy! Are you grateful to your friend lilluvsstampin for choosing such a nice shot of you? I love your card/photo frame...this is a keepsake for the Mommy, and the paper is so adorable, beautiful job!
Registered: January 7, 2006 Location: Central California Posts: 16783
Tue, Aug 21, 2007 @ 7:54 AM
This is precious and not overembellished one bit!!!! I adore that dp, the monogram, the crimping...everything Cindy!! So sorry for your poor underused baby stamps, but I'm sure they'll get another chance for an outing!! Awesomely adorable card!!!!!!!