1. Saturday I went to a garage sale thingy where a bunch of SU demos were trying to get rid of their old sets.
2. I went there looking for Wild Wild West. No luck there, but I have been wanting a boat set and I got this one for $10.00.
3. My conversation with my hubby (photographer) this morning.....
Do you think my water looks like water?
Yeah, it's awesome...it looks so rough and stormy!
Kenny, look at the sentiment!
4. Inside the card I will write......Unlike The Perfect Storm as shown here!
5. Back to the drawing board.
Date: Monday, July 23, 2007 GMT Views: 654
Registered: June 10, 2007 Location: BC Posts: 44895
Mon, Jul 23, 2007 @ 4:59 AM
It's beautiful Cindy!!! I love it! I am chuckling at your story though. Well, as I see it, you can wish someone calm seas and a gentle breeze with a cautionary picture on the card. Kinda like that awful SU! sentiment* Better get better*...
But it's lovely Cindy - wish I had your gift with art!