1. I know, I know, it is not that kind of stamps but I don't have any stamps of stamps!
2. I have been struggling with whether to share something with you all because it is borderline illegal. I have decided to go for it!
3. I've discovered an awesome way to get free stamp stuff! Recently I accidently (don't most crimes happen on accident?) dug up some dirt on Papermoon04 (Shelly), printed out a pm she sent me and placed it in my safe deposit box for safekeeping and possible use at a later date.
4. Then last week I got this awesome package which included a wonderful card and a ton of ribbon in the mail from Shelly. It came with a note informing me that this package was payoff to keep my mouth shut!
5. I proceeded to head to the bank and destroy the evidence all the while thinking, I wonder who else has some dirt I could dig up? Afterall SCS is a huge place in which to operate in a crowd.
Congratulations again Annie! Your gallery and cards are to die for!
Thank you Shelly for the awesome card and ribbon, you are officially off the hook. Would you like that in writing?
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2007 GMT Views: 899
Registered: April 27, 2007 Location: South,GA Posts: 59632
Sun, Jul 22, 2007 @ 6:37 AM
great CASE Cindy. TFS. It looks like a bulletine board and chaulk board. very cute. And you know to burn the evidence so that it can not be pieced back together like when you shred it. I might be weary of future packages if I were you. LOL
Registered: April 12, 2005 Location: SW Michigan Posts: 63488
Sun, Jul 22, 2007 @ 6:41 AM
LMBO! Having this in writiing would be helpful, but I will just print your story. I have contacted my attorney and he said it will hold up in a court of law if you decide to go back on your word. Awesome card today Cindy. Is that a standard sized card? You? How can this be?
Registered: July 17, 2005 Location: Staying inky in eastern Connecticut Posts: 79272
Sun, Jul 22, 2007 @ 8:43 AM
okay........the sharing of dirt is good for one's soul (not Shelly's maybe, but ours for sure.........)LOL.........you are truly the Queen of Featured Stamper Honor Cards.....you rock, gf.........thanks again for the entertainment.......