Technique Thursday - Reverse Grid AKA Faux Tile
(Posted on my blog)
Trimmer with Scoring blade
Dye Ink (contrast with background)
Dye Ink for Stamp
1. Working on the long side of the cardstock, align the edge of the cardstock with the 1/2" mark. Score marks can be made at 1" or 3/4" intervals if desired.
2. Move the paper over so that the scored line is aligned with the 1/2" mark and score cardstock again.
3. Continue scoring the cardstock at 1/2" intervals.
4. Turn cardstock to work on the short side. Make 1/2" scores along the length of the cardstock.
5. Turn cardstock over so the raised score lines are face-down.
6. Stamp image on the raised tile side of the cardstock. Mat and embellish a desired.
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2007 GMT Views: 490