1. Okay, I pretty much copied the picture step by step, 100%. Not sure that is what inspiration is all about but today my brain was lazy!
2. I breezed through this card pretty good not having any issues. Then I came up against the diamond layer. It is not easy to cut diamond shapes (I don't have a punch, do they even make one?)
3. After spending about 45 minutes and a heaping pile of scrap black cardstock later, I cut the diamond out of a playing card (I think it was the 3 of diamonds) and glued it to cardboard, cut it a little bigger and made a pattern.
4. Don't look at them too closely! Holy cow! I thought this was gonna be an issue-less card! But NO!! Had to have an issue with diamonds!
5. Note the third leg of the card...I thought I needed that to stabilize the card when standing, not sure I did....
*EDIT* Couple of hours later...I cut the third leg out of the inside....Ah! Much better...sometimes I have the dumbest idears!
Date: Saturday, June 16, 2007 GMT Views: 875