This is my second card for today's challenge. This is my story:
1. Looking at the other cards for this challenge, it sort of bothered me that I did not work silverware into my card for this challenge!
2. Kept racking my brain thinking about how I needed some small silverware!
3. Ding...Light Bulb! My 21 year old son! (Currently 6'4", size 13 shoe) Use his little baby boy's silverware! Yep that's it! Now I'm going somewhere.
4. I placed the silverware this direction because there is a M monogram on the silverware and I didn't want it to be a W! I am not Wotherwark!
5. One more thing.....this is the blue side of the challenge.
**EDIT** This is my son's baby silverware when he was little guy. It will be cherished by me and hopefully given to him when he has babies! A definate keepsake.
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2007 GMT Views: 2207
You know, laugh as I might, this would be a great way to give the sterling as a gift to a soon to be new mom- with a soon to be new grandchild- maybe just as a flat piece of cardstock, and in a decorated presentation box. Thanks for the idea!
Registered: April 19, 2005 Location: In my stamp room getting ink on my fingers! Posts: 5084
Sun, Jun 10, 2007 @ 8:13 AM
LOVE IT! How quickly the little guys grow up to be 6'4" with a size 13 shoe. My oldest DS is 5 and he is already over half my height (and I'm 5'5"). I can just see me having to crane my neck at him when he is a teen-ager.
What a treasured keepsake! Your son will cherish this someday when he has little ones of his own.