I kept the layout basically the same with the ribbon, CB embossed layers and the layered big Prima flowers. I substituted her main floral image with a Stampendous flower that I had as well as the color scheme, which I got from the CC last week.
I realized after I started my card that hers was actually a square card. Since I did a standard sized card, I kinda ran out of space on the left hand side, and I had to leave out the brads details and tag. I watercolored the flowers and then added CE for dimension. I think that the card turned out ok and it is definitely inspired by Tosha's amazing work. I hope that she likes it!
Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 GMT Views: 1127