This is for my S-I-L's bday. I am getting so much out of this card design. I love it. It looks great in any color -- with any stamps.
1) make card 5.5" (11") x 4.25" (fold located @ bottom)
2) measure 1" in from each side (top, open end)
3) cut from bottom corner to 1" mark (angled)
4) for white top I used the Coluzzle w/oval template. I used the 5th mark from center (hint : score the paper first)
5) I punched small rectangles 1/2" in from each side of the oval, on the center score, for ribbon. Adhere ribbon to the back half of oval. Adhere back half of oval to top back of card.
6) the "clasp" was made with 2 oval punches layered (could also use circles or squares)
7)Put foam squares on the bottom half of the oval/circle/square -- the white flap will tuck behind the "clasp" to close.
8) of course -- stamp however you wish. Do that first.
Did that make any sense? I'll post a view of it opened. Maybe that will help too.
Date: Monday, May 28, 2007 GMT Views: 437