I made this card last night and today I saw these stamp sets on the retiring list! oh well...
I used three challenges in this card - the colors (Thyme, cranberry and blush), the layout and Crystal Effects for the ways to use it challenge. It was a lot of fun. I made a coordinating envelope too.
I stamped the butterfly in Black Stazon then watercolored it in with ink pads and an aqua painter. When it was dry it cut it out and covered it with crystal effects. I added some more layers of CE to some areas to make it stand out more. I attached the butterfly with dimensionals
Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 GMT Views: 659