Ok, I tweaked my swap card a little bit and I like it better now. I made the polished stone part a half inch taller so there wasn't so much empty pink space, and I put a little less burgundy ink on that part too. I also made the burgundy mat for the dress a little bigger to make it easier to hide the brad legs. I might still trim a little more off the ribbon but otherwise I like this one better :)
I'm planning to do bridal shower and wedding cards with my stamp club in a couple of months, I think I'll do this one but maybe try changing the colors to Elegant Eggplant and Lavender Lace with silver brads. I bet that Tempting Turquoise and Cool Caribbean would look good too....or Night of Navy and Brocade Blue with the umbrella! Oh, the ideas to try!
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2007 GMT Views: 2105