The final step in a very traditionally scrapped - digital progressive challenge page. I scrap "large" so it became harder and harder to keep the essence of this layout and still add all of the steps in a traditional way. I found vellum to be most helpful so I did not overwhelm the photo with the additions, and still the journaling is on the back side.
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 GMT Views: 635
Registered: November 16, 2005 Location: Glendale, AZ Posts: 26574
Tue, Jun 25, 2013 @ 8:15 AM
Sharon, this turned out so soft and lovely! The addition of the ballerina silhouette is perfect and the use of vellum is genius!! You amaze me with your ability to translate the digi challenge into paper. That's not often an easy task. You are a true artiste!
------------------------------ Wendy B in Sunny AZ
I was thinking what Wendy wrote, not easy to do a paper page for a digi page, it's a little less forgiving. However, you are a master at doing them and this is a perfect example. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!