When I read what the colors were for this week's challenge my immediate thought was "yuck"! Boy was I wrong. Once I decided what stamp set to use, these colors just came together. Thanks Julia for a great color challenge. I used black marker & lucky limeade marker on the stem silhouette and then huffed & stamped. I then inked up the flower from botanical blossoms in each of the colors from the challenge and stamped them over the silhouette image, hence huffing & 2 step stamping! The dessert was something in a garden, so the flowers are obvious, but I also used a Martha Stewart border punch that resembles a garden fence. TFL!!
Date: Monday, July 23, 2012 GMT Views: 2043
Registered: April 20, 2006 Location: The Burrow with the rest of the Weasleys Posts: 15462
Tue, Jul 24, 2012 @ 1:44 AM
Pretty! Love the polka-dot ribbon. I didn't like the thought of these colors together either till I started looking at what's already in the gallery for the challenge, you've made them look beautiful together!