Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   VSBN Archives (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/)
-   -   NOV10VSBNK ~ Friday, November 5, 2010 ~ NOON EST ~ Cloud 9 Brings Peace & Joy! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/vsbn-archives-337/nov10vsbnk-%7E-friday-november-5-2010-%7E-noon-est-%7E-cloud-9-brings-peace-joy-511153/)

cnsteele 11-05-2010 10:39 AM

They have been playing with some Japanese erasers and dollhouses for about 2-1/2 hours now! Actually, my daughters play very well together and on their own. Besides, I made Alaina and her friend a HUGE bowl of popcorn. Dollhouses, those cute teeny erasers, and popcorn - those girls have all they need!

Mary_Pat419 11-05-2010 10:42 AM

I'm off to go post the next challenge...I'll let you know when it's up! :-)

cnsteele 11-05-2010 10:42 AM

I saw this one on an embellishment I have: "All Because Two People Fell In Love"

cnsteele 11-05-2010 10:45 AM

Yay! I thought I'd be able to jump in on this one once the little one I watch left, but as soon as he left I made the mistake of answering my phone. So now I'm waiting for the next one. Good thing I made so much popcorn - the older two girls will be home in an hour and their snack will already be on the table! Although I suspect if I just said, "Eat as much Halloween candy as you want!" I'd get the Mom of the Year award AND GUARANTEED scrapbook time!

cla616 11-05-2010 10:46 AM

the best part is, hubby's parents will have their 39th in a month, so I can just take out the pics and do the same exact page, but with pics of them and the girls, but should have time to print and frame that one first!!

Mary_Pat419 11-05-2010 10:51 AM

Next Challenge...

Okay...I did it right and it was much quicker than I thougt...so HERE is the next challenge...a bit early but not much ;-)

princessp1971 11-05-2010 10:55 AM

Here is my digi page, PHEW!!! Thank goodness Candy was here to guide me through it!
Family of friends by princessp1971 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cla616 11-05-2010 10:55 AM

Ok will share mine tomorrow since I know my mama is probably lurking on here :)

deniserows 11-05-2010 11:41 AM

1st one done

i hope this is done right.LOL i am such a nerd:confused:
deniserowsNOV10VSBNK by deniserows - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NOw to figure out how to put thumbnails in. *sheesh* this is taking longer to figure out then my layout.
and i have 4 pages of directions in front of me. Can you say, "Need more coffee?";)

eeddmm 11-05-2010 12:07 PM

Here is mine! This challenge worked out great cause I learned how to find the images on the 'net and was able to scrap a very important weekend! I think DH will be surprised even though he will still be pleased that there aren't any photos of the 2 of us on it! lol!

Fogo de Chao

TFL!

Mary_Pat419 11-05-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmm (Post 17538545)
Here is mine! This challenge worked out great cause I learned how to find the images on the 'net and was able to scrap a very important weekend! I think DH will be surprised even though he will still be pleased that there aren't any photos of the 2 of us on it! lol!

Fogo de Chao

TFL!

But that's what's great about that technique...if you don't have a camera, you can still grab some photos and scrap the event! :-) Off to check out your page!

MrsEknoid 11-05-2010 04:52 PM

uhm - I haven't been around since forever and had gotten the email to join. I didn't realize it started this morning - however, I just want to do something.

Thanks in advance for letting me play in the sandbox too. :D

Mary_Pat419 11-05-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsEknoid (Post 17539439)
uhm - I haven't been around since forever and had gotten the email to join. I didn't realize it started this morning - however, I just want to do something.

Thanks in advance for letting me play in the sandbox too. :D

If you're still around, just come and chat in the active thread (date/EST time) is in the subject). If not, you can always use the Master Thread to catch up on the challenges. Hope to see you around more :-)

cla616 11-06-2010 03:57 AM

I did this page during the challenge time yesterday but since it is a gift for my parent's anniversary today I figured I better get it off to them first before posting it publicly, especially since my mom comes on this site and was playing in some of the challenges too :)
Anniversary Gift for Mom and Dad - cla616 by cla616 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

wendella247 11-09-2010 06:09 AM

I'm disappointed that I had to miss all of VSBN. I was busy from Friday until Sunday night with activities. It was fun, but I hated missing everything here. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to do some of the great challenges just for fun, and to go thru more of the galleries to leave some love.