Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #121  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got my first D-Lites dies. I bought Ornamental Tags Two and Window Three
Both cut cleanly with two passes on my 6 year old Cuttlebug. I only used wax paper not a metal or paper shim.

I did need to place the intricate section on Ornamental Tags Two so it was on the edge of the cutting plate. My machine is old and the rollers are loose in the center.

So I think if people are having problems then it is either being cause by uneven pressure of the rollers on your machine or perhaps you got a defective die.
Barbara
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2013, 02:40 AM   #122  
Polyshrink Goddess

Just reread this whole thread regarding the poor cutting of the intricate Spellbinders Dies. I did participate at the beginning adding that I purchased a metal shim which in some instances is what was needed for a crisp cut. Recently though, I was watching a video about gently spritzing cardstock before watercoloring. I though maybe that would help in cutting of these intricate dies a bit. Voila'! it did work. It loosens the bonds of the paper just enough to weaken them to be cut. So with the existing dies we all have there are 3 options as I see it to cut. One being to shim or use a metal plate; Two, to use wax paper; Three to spritz. I ended up doing all three for each cut and have had great success. Two passes back and forth, turning the die once, is all I'm doing now, compared to a half dozen swipes and still not completely cut before. Having shared that I still say future dies need more research before putting on the market as they do not cut as well as they should. For the amount of money these intricate dies cost, the crafter should be compensated with a good product. Good product equals money spent.

Last edited by dottiejdavis; 09-17-2013 at 02:47 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #123  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 245 Likes on 185 Posts

I noticed there are small holes in the dies - I use a dressmaking pin to poke out my die cut paper. Also, I got a metal plate that helps get the details to come out cleanly with my Big Shot. Sorry if I am repeating others' advice here
Hope this helps!
Quote:

Originally Posted by snoangelView Post
The last 5 spellbinder die sets I bought are copper in color and they cut terrible and can't get them off the dies. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. This is the first time I've had problems with their dies. The dies are Adorning Squares, Radiant Rectangles, Timeless Rectangle, Gold Labels 4 and Opulent Ovals. It is so bad that I'm thinking of not purchasing any more of their dies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #124  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I have been so frustrated by Spellbinders for so long. I could give an account here of all the problems I've had....but it would take too much space and too much time.

One thing that makes me angrier than anything else though, and I WILL take the time and space.....is the videos they make. They cheerfully tell us over and over and over again how easy it is to use their product.....you 'simply do this' or 'simply do that' and 'voila'......'easy, easy, easy'. They never once mention anything in any of their videos or documentation about multiple passes, waxed paper, multiple passes, talcum powder, multiple passes, turning your die slightly BETWEEN passes, or moving your die endlessly around to different spots on your cutting plate or MULTIPLE PASSES.

I often wonder how many dies they would sell if they were more forthright in the presentation of the their product.
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #125  
Kookie Creator

Yep, isn't that the truth....Took a break from using them for awhile and today I decided to try the Gilded Gate...well, here we go again.....Even with the ejection foam and MANY passes - NOPE. My little gate is in the garbage and truthfully, I feel like putting the die there as well....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2013, 09:34 AM   #126  
Glitter Queen

Thank you all for your replies to my frustration. I have ordered an eBosser and will come back to let you all know if it is the answer. I really resent having my time wasted on product that is a nuisance to cut.
And..........Memory box dies and Cottage Cuts work the FIRST TIME I swipe in my Big shot ( just sayin ;) )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2013, 05:09 AM   #127  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeedoggyView Post
Thank you all for your replies to my frustration. I have ordered an eBosser and will come back to let you all know if it is the answer. I really resent having my time wasted on product that is a nuisance to cut.
And..........Memory box dies and Cottage Cuts work the FIRST TIME I swipe in my Big shot ( just sayin ;) )
I hope you have better luck with the eBosser with Spellbinders dies than I did. I originally only had the Cuttlebug and thought as my bug was getting old this was the reason why one of my then newer dies wasn't cutting easily, required multiple passes and rotating the die several times to get the diecut.

I was advised to buy a BigShot but it didn't perform any better than my old Cuttlebug. I then took my die to the local retailer selling the eBosser when it was first released to test the die with that machine. I was ready to buy the eBosser if that die worked in the machine. They were confident that the eBosser would handle the die - but it failed as well. It seemed to have the same 'flat' spot in the middle of the machine too which required multiple passes of the die - so needless to say I didn't purchase the machine. I think there are just some dies which are problematic and no matter which machine you use, they require patience and multiple passes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #128  
Mad Swapper

I am happy to report that I have found a solution to my Resplendant Rectangles cutting problem. I just got the Solo Thin Die Adapter and an Olfa self healing cutting mat. I was reading about using the Olfa cutting mat (in another thread) with the Magnetic Platform because it doesn't bow like the cutting plates do. Here is the sandwich I used

Solo Thin Die Adapter
Magnetic Platform
Olfa self healing cutting pad
CS
Die (face down)
Cutting Plate

It cut through perfectly with one pass. All the pieces came right out of the die-cut. A few were left in the die itself but those are easily popped out with a paper piercer. I was amazed at how easy it was. No more fussing with it!

Warning: It was a bit of a tight sqeeze going through but I did not force it. I believe the Solo Thin Die Adapter + the Olfa mat are about the same thickness as a cutting plate. Just slightly thicker which is why the sandwich was a bit tight. But it went through. I am very happy with these results and may now buy the a few more of these intricate dies.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #129  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
I don't have any of the dies mentioned here, but I've read on other threads that some have had success putting wax paper between the cardstock and the die so it releases more easily - may be worth a try...
This is a great tip . Thank you so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #130  
Embossing Fanatic

I love my Gilded Gate, but was ready to cry this mornng. So happy to find this forum! I tried many many of your suggestions and this is what wrked for me: I added a metal shim (.008 thickness) purchased at local Ace Hardware for $2.99, patted a little talcum powder on with finger, used freezer paper and spritzed the cardstock. Still took a bit of poking with paper piercer and the curliques in the end posts did not release, but they look fine anyway. So I am sort of hapy now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #131  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 644 Likes on 450 Posts

I have an original model Grand Calibur and I am finding most of my intricate dies are difficult to cut. I usually end up running it through many times turning and moving it and adding shims. I usually succeed in the end as long as the paper doesn't move!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2014, 07:15 PM   #132  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethemView Post
I love my Gilded Gate, but was ready to cry this mornng. So happy to find this forum! I tried many many of your suggestions and this is what wrked for me: I added a metal shim (.008 thickness) purchased at local Ace Hardware for $2.99, patted a little talcum powder on with finger, used freezer paper and spritzed the cardstock. Still took a bit of poking with paper piercer and the curliques in the end posts did not release, but they look fine anyway. So I am sort of hapy now.

I'm sorry, but I think it is ridiculous that a customer should have to jump through so many hoops in order to use a product. There should be some sort of warrant of merchantability that the product works as advertised. How many people would buy this product if they fully disclosed what one has to go through to make the product shown on the cover of the package?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2014, 07:23 PM   #133  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkippetView Post
I'm sorry, but I think it is ridiculous that a customer should have to jump through so many hoops in order to use a product. There should be some sort of warrant of merchantability that the product works as advertised. How many people would buy this product if they fully disclosed what one has to go through to make the product shown on the cover of the package?
Thank you for your perfectly stated sentiment. I could not agree more.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #134  
Mad Swapper

Received 132 Likes on 54 Posts

I stopped buying the intricate Spellbinders sets awhile ago (and stick to frames sets only), and I just wondered if the company has changed its manufacturing to make these less of a nightmare to work with. Is it safe to go back in the water???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2014, 08:21 PM   #135  
Matboard Maniac

I wasn't happy with their more intricate dies either and stopped buying their dies altogehter. There are just so many other companies that have really great intricate dies and frames that cut so much better - Memory Box, Impression Obsession, My Favorite Things, Elizabeth Crafts and Dee's Distinctively to name a few.

erin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #136  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by efromhawaiiView Post
I wasn't happy with their more intricate dies either and stopped buying their dies altogehter. There are just so many other companies that have really great intricate dies and frames that cut so much better - Memory Box, Impression Obsession, My Favorite Things, Elizabeth Crafts and Dee's Distinctively to name a few.

erin
Afraid I buy all those too! And much prefer them. Still, when you see a particular design you like.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-27-2014, 01:40 PM   #137  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I finally got my first set of Spellbinders when they were on sale at Joann's. I got the lacy squares and, so far, I've had no problems with them. I only cut one layer at a time and the heaviest paper has been PTI cs. I use my paper piercer to poke out the extra bits, I JUST went to the dentist, I'll ask about their old tools next time. I know my hygienist sends hers out and gets new tips put on them when needed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2014, 08:42 AM   #138  
Cardstock Collector

I've invested in lots of Spellbinders and find problems with the intricut dies as well. I will definitely try the tricks mentioned. The most recent problem that I am having is with the Spellbinder Grand Nestabilites, Grand Labels Eleven. I was trying to cut the 5 1/2" x 7 3/4" die in my Big Shot Pro. I used Papertrey Ink cardstock and also Stampin Up cardstock. The die did not cut completely. Not sure if my "sandwich recipe" was correct. I followed a YouTube video to use the proper cutting pads, etc. I tried it several times and used the the Grand Scalloped Square as well in 6 1/2". It happened to that as well. Now I am wondering if I have to purchase the Grand Calibur just to use these dies or if didn't use the right cutting pads, etc. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? If so I would love some feedback and suggestions.
Thanks for all the helpful information! You guys are a lifesaver!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #139  
Embossing Fanatic

Ladies, my favorite tool is ta da, a seam ripper for getting under the edge of the intricate die, saves fingernails and is my go to poky tool for not only Spellbinders but also Cricut cuts. I have two in my work room as they sometimes get buried under paper pieces, etc. Dental picks aren't something we can all easily access. I always use wax paper, but a metal shim sounds like it might be needed. I had some problems with a MFT die until I worked out what shims were needed. I tried all my D-Lites and they all cut with the proper shims and new plates. My old plates were warped and pretty beat up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #140  
Matboard Maniac

I have just read this thread from beginning to....ongoing. I bought some of the intricate dies a few months ago and more yesterday - sadly I have had just the same problems over the past ten days that others have had all through. I have a Cuttlebug which is about 6 years old and works hard, always cutting well for me until now! I use wax paper, new, unmarked flat plates, and a metal shim; I turn the die (if it fits the other way) and run it through again (and again) and *still* have problems. I'm in the UK and these new dies are horrendously expensive white elephants :(

Cartermrc, the lacey squares (and circles) are some of my favourites - but they aren't the type causing the massive problems....

Last edited by FionaB; 04-13-2014 at 02:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2014, 03:56 PM   #141  
Swapper of the Month - January 2014

Quote:

Originally Posted by FionaBView Post
I have just read this thread from beginning to....ongoing. I bought some of the intricate dies a few months ago and more yesterday - sadly I have had just the same problems over the past ten days that others have had all through. I have a Cuttlebug which is about 6 years old and works hard, always cutting well for me until now! I use wax paper, new, unmarked flat plates, and a metal shim; I turn the die (if it fits the other way) and run it through again (and again) and *still* have problems. I'm in the UK and these new dies are horrendously expensive white elephants :(

Cartermrc, the lacey squares (and circles) are some of my favourites - but they aren't the type causing the massive problems....
I found that the suggestion to use a light spritz of water to soften the paper fibers was what resolved the issue for me.

Do you think it could have anything to do with your Cuttlebug machine itself?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2014, 07:12 AM   #142  
Matboard Maniac

I will definitely try spritzing - thank you for the reminder. I don't think my CB is the problem because it works perfectly with all other dies including the older SB. I always use the same sandwich without any shims other than the thin metal plate, and recently replaced the B and C plates so have nice flat ones instead of banana shaped (although the bananas didn't give any problems except for allowing the die and card to slip if I tilted the sandwich as it went onto the base prior to rolling through).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-18-2014, 07:00 PM   #143  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Just the other day I read the best advice and tried it. Take a new dryer sheet, rub it on the die and your paper. Then the intricate dies will pop out easily. Try it... it worked for me. Hopefully it works for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 01:32 PM   #144  
Matboard Maniac

Sorry Kate, getting the paper out of the die is NOT the problem (I use waxed paper). The trouble is that the intricate dies do not cut properly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-20-2014, 01:41 PM   #145  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Fiona.....I've noticed this thread has really wound up being a discussion of two entirely different issues, one being removing card stock from Spellbinders dies (which is reletively easy with waxed paper) and issue two being cutting cardstock with them, which, in my experience, is often entirely impossible no matter what I do. They advertise their dies as being compatible with other machines, but a thought has occurred to me. Do these dies work in Spellbinders die cut machine, where it won't work in others machines, fForcing us, of course to buy their Grand Calibur?

Has anyone tried them in a Grand Calibur?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 02:04 AM   #146  
Cardstock Collector

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly@SpellbindersView Post
Angela,

I received and responded to your email. Our customer service won't be able to get back to you until Monday, but I want you to know that you're being heard. A 90 degree turn for a second pass is a normal step when using intricate dies. As far as the Fancy Lattice, it looks like you have the teflon. It's been amazing. Your Die D-Lites should not be experiencing the issues you've pictured and I know we can absolutely help you with that. Just last week we helped to replace some Die D-Lites from a post in the forums. We stand behind our product and make it right. Replacement dies are tested in-house before they're sent out. We want to see our consumers happy! xo
A 90-degree turn doesn't work too well with a six-inch wide machine opening and a 5-inch by seven-inch die.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-25-2014, 07:41 PM   #147  
Matboard Maniac

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thank goodness I'm not alone. I have backed off buying or using the newer SB cause the last few I have bought have been very frustrating.:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #148  
Glitter Queen

I was getting frustrated cleaning up and cutting all that waxed paper, so I tried something new. I rubbed some French milled soap on the dies. I fully expected my experiment would not work...but it did! I cut out several fancy shape abilities accents and motifs with no problem. Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #149  
K-F
Glitter Queen

:p Thank you very much. I'll definitely try this. Is there any particular reason that you used French milled soap?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liv2createView Post
I was getting frustrated cleaning up and cutting all that waxed paper, so I tried something new. I rubbed some French milled soap on the dies. I fully expected my experiment would not work...but it did! I cut out several fancy shape abilities accents and motifs with no problem. Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 03:10 AM   #150  
K-F
Glitter Queen

Default Marianne & Other European Die Are The Best!

I STILL refuse to buy a die that requires me to make multiple passes, use waxed paper, powder, turn die slightly between multiple passes, move die endlessly around to different spots on cutting plate, spritz with water, etc. I buy Dutch dies instead. They cut beautifully with only ONE pass (once in a great while, a die might require a second pass or shim).

The Dutch paper crafters have been using templates for at least a decade before Spellbinders existed. The Dutch die are sturdier and they cut and release so easily.

I have a couple Sizzix wafer-thin die that cut and release well, but I must admit they are not intricate die.

I have about 100 SB die because I did not know Dutch die existed. I just kept buying SB die. A few years ago, I bought my first Marianne die and became hooked. Then I discovered Joy! Crafts die (been in business over 20 years), another Dutch brand.These companies make very detailed/inricate die. I rarely use my SB die.

TIP: Use a BIGkick or Big Shot machine (they are the same, just different outer casing). They are stronger and sturdier than the Cuttlebug, but the best part is that they don't wobble like the CB because the base is bigger and has a lower center of gravity. (A low center of gravity makes an object more stable.)

If you own an AccuCut, you can buy an adapter kit for cutting wafer-thin die.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReddyiscoView Post
I have been so frustrated by Spellbinders for so long. I could give an account here of all the problems I've had....but it would take too much space and too much time.

One thing that makes me angrier than anything else though, and I WILL take the time and space.....is the videos they make. They cheerfully tell us over and over and over again how easy it is to use their product.....you 'simply do this' or 'simply do that' and 'voila'......'easy, easy, easy'. They never once mention anything in any of their videos or documentation about multiple passes, waxed paper, multiple passes, talcum powder, multiple passes, turning your die slightly BETWEEN passes, or moving your die endlessly around to different spots on your cutting plate or MULTIPLE PASSES.

I often wonder how many dies they would sell if they were more forthright in the presentation of the their product.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 10:56 AM   #151  
Mad Swapper

Don't limit yourself to the Dutch dies. There are so many U.S. companies now making wonderful dies....that cut and release extremely well. Memory Box/Poppy Stamp dies are probably by main dies, but I do have a lot of the Dutch dies as well.

I wonder if anyone could tell me which U.S. manufacturers use Spellbinders for their die manufacturing. I want to avoid them! (At least, their detailed dies.) The only one I know of is Heartfelt Creations dies, but there must be numerous others out there. Any information???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2014, 02:20 PM   #152  
Glitter Queen

Actually, yes. I know the bars tend to be harder and smoother. I also had a few from hotels and as gifts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 04:35 AM   #153  
K-F
Glitter Queen

Default Quality Die

GypsyRoseStamper, you're right! I forgot to mention Memory Box die. They are extremely well-made and cut beautifully. I like that they are made in America, too.

Spellbinders make die for Just Rite Stampers and Heartfelt Creations. I can't think of others, but there probably are more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyRoseStamperView Post
Don't limit yourself to the Dutch dies. There are so many U.S. companies now making wonderful dies....that cut and release extremely well. Memory Box/Poppy Stamp dies are probably by main dies, but I do have a lot of the Dutch dies as well.

I wonder if anyone could tell me which U.S. manufacturers use Spellbinders for their die manufacturing. I want to avoid them! (At least, their detailed dies.) The only one I know of is Heartfelt Creations dies, but there must be numerous others out there. Any information???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 04:41 AM   #154  
K-F
Glitter Queen

Default Die That Spellbinders Make for Other Companies

I forgot to say that I, too, want to avoid buying die that Spellbinders has made under other names. I hope people will reply with answers.

Usually, stamp manufacturers state that their "exclusive" coordinating die are made by Spellbinders. That may not be true in all cases.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyRoseStamperView Post

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 12:04 PM   #155  
Mad Swapper

At least many of the Just Rite dies are frame sets and shouldn't be a problem cutting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2014, 04:20 PM   #156  
Matboard Maniac

My suggestion is to simply reach out to Spellbinders Customer Support if you are having problems with your dies, Spellbinders backs their products.

Copied from the Spellbinders website:

email - [email protected]
U.S. Toll-Free Phone: 1-888-547-0400
Local Arizona, US Phone:1-602-385-7700
Fax: 1-602-385-7711

Office Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm (Arizona Standard Time).

Thanks!

Kim
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2014, 07:18 PM   #157  
Cardstock Collector

:mad:
Quote:

Originally Posted by dottiejdavisView Post
I am appreciative to you Kelly (Spellbinders spokesperson) for responding to this thread with your attention to the Spellbinder intricate cutting dies problem. Though you may have lots of ideas and little tricks to get these dies to cooperate and cut nicely, I do feel that I should not have to keep moving the die around the cutting board looking for the sweet spot that cuts best; trying shims of every size, cutting 6 times to get each part of the die cut through. At this stage in the game all of us do have to continue finagling to get these gorgeous dies to work, but until Spellbinder resolves this problem as other companies have, I don't think I am going to continue investing in this product. I have a huge inventory of Spellbinder Dies that I use in nearly every project, but with time being a factor, I am sorry but I just can't keep sitting there rolling and picking and cleaning them out for half an hour to get these intricate dies to cut clean. And yes, I am using wax paper. Unless I hear something different I do believe there is a design problem with these dies or other companies wouldn't be able to cut them either. So sorry to have to say these things but good feedback does help create better products. We want Spellbinders to succeed; we love their dies! All us gals in the crafting world love good tools to produce beautiful results. We want to continue investing in these gorgeous dies but Spellbinders needs to do more research in why their dies are having the problem to quickly and cleanly cut images. When it comes to cost, to eliminate the frustration I am sure we gals would pay another buck for a die to cut properly. I would love to hear that Spellbinders is listening to the multitude of gals' experience with these dies, and looking into this very real problem that all the cutting gimmicks aren't going to consistently help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #158  
Cardstock Collector

Default faulty spellbinder radiant rectangles

I so agree with you. the quality is not up to par. i too have tried everything and nothing works. i do not agree , however, with increasing the price, as we pay a pretty penny for dies that do not work. usually we would get reimbursed for a faulty item. there are so many companies out there that have intricate designs and sell for half the spellbinder price. i say, get your act together, cause i am no longer willing to spend my hard earned money on poor quality item.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2014, 05:47 AM   #159  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,917 Likes on 2,185 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate StampsView Post
Just the other day I read the best advice and tried it. Take a new dryer sheet, rub it on the die and your paper. Then the intricate dies will pop out easily. Try it... it worked for me. Hopefully it works for you.
I love my spellbinders dies. Once I realized that all intricate dies need a little extra time in my big shot I just started turning and shifting my card stock. I love this dryer sheet tip, but let me add that if you are sensitive to smells, buy unscented ones! My hands now smell like Bounce outdoor fresh! It really did work, but I don't think the cheaper fabric sheets I used to buy would. You can feel a sheen on the bounce sheets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2014, 06:13 AM   #160  
Rubber Obsessor

Anyone used an Ebosser with these intricate dies? I ordered their newest version, as got tired of cranking.
Reply With Quote Likes