Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #41  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by lharnishView Post
I'm so excited. Got a notice that my guns have finally shipped from Custom Crops. Now to wait patiently while they make their way out of the USA and into Canada to my door.

:-)
How exciting - but now the waiting REALLY begins! Seems like there is no longer period than between shipping notification and delivery!

Please report back to the group about what you think about the quality and sturdiness of the new gun. I am very curious about how it compares to the red 714!

I need to order a gun--I really "jumped the gun" and made a bulk tape order from Tape Depot when we thought the gun was going to ship at the end of June, but I didn't preorder because I wanted to hear about what people think of the quality and materials that have gone into the new "craft-quality" pink gun.

I had emailed the manufacturer asking several very specific questions, and all they would say was that the 714 was designed to hold up to being used all day, every day, and the pink gun was designed for craft use. But I don't know if they understand how much we use these and how much we rely on our adhesive dispensers!

So anyone getting the new gun, please report!

Thanks so much, I LOVE SCS!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes