Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Tool & Product Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/)
-   -   The Angel company (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/tool-product-talk-128/angel-company-409492/)

scrappincanyon 01-08-2009 07:51 AM

The Angel company

I have never purchased from The Angel Company before, but have found some stamps I really like.

has anyone ordered from here before? Do you like their stamps? Any good stuff? any bad stuff?

Thanks a bunch. I have kind of a big order, but want to be careful.

Sherry

kphorse 01-08-2009 08:58 AM

Speaking as a hobby demo and a customer before that, I love their stamps.

They are unmounted, deeply etxhed blue rubber and coime with the cling cushion ready for you to attach and cut out. You use them with acrylic blocks and clean with regular rubber stamps cleaner.

As there is no wood, I feel they are a very good value for the money which is why I started buying them several years ago. I became a demo to feed my own habit.

Any other questions?

allamericanstampers 01-08-2009 09:16 AM

I've had many of my TAC stamps for 6 years and they are still going strong!

Just be sure to order directly with a demo and not online in the shopping cart. You will get free stamps from TAC if you do! :grin:

BearingFruit 01-08-2009 09:50 AM

Right now is a great time to check them out. They are offering 50% off of all T-coded stamps. Ask your demonstrator for the details. Some exclusions do apply.

Blessings,
Pam in IN

jkminor 01-08-2009 11:29 AM

I just signed up as a new angel today. I am the first and only one in Utah so far. Its way cool. I plan to be mainly a hobby demo to feed my habit. I love their stamps.

Hugs
Jaunice

jeanstamping2 01-08-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkminor (Post 12635844)
I just signed up as a new angel today. I am the first and only one in Utah so far. Its way cool. I plan to be mainly a hobby demo to feed my habit. I love their stamps.

Hugs
Jaunice

Welcome to TAC!! there are a few other demo's in Utah. Not sure where.

jeanstamping2 01-08-2009 11:55 AM

It would be wonderful to hear from the customers, that buy from TAC.

So far all you have answering your question are Demo's! That's wonderful too.

But we are a little bias about our company.

So come on Customer....Please let us know. How you feel about The Angel Company aka TAC.

NerdyBeth 01-08-2009 12:19 PM

I'm a customer, not a Demo!

I have been very happy with my many, many, many TAC stamps I've bought over the years. Very nice quality and forgiving if you accidently cut the design when trimming them (ooops!).

KayInFL 01-08-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Hugs
Jaunice

Welcome to the Angelhood!

*Alice* 01-08-2009 12:32 PM

I've been interested in making a purchase, but I find it difficult to find a user-friendly online catalog. My only experience with a demo was not pleasant as she didn't seem to want to make a sale. I told her exactly what I had seen that I wanted, and she didn't want to help me. There are no demos within 40 miles of my home, so I don't see being able to talk to a demo face to face as an option. So I have never made a purchase. I guess that makes my experience a thumbs down, but I have nothing to say about the actual product. Well, stamped images I have gotten from others are nice.

scrappingmelissa 01-08-2009 12:34 PM

Well Alice now is the time to try a set or two..they are half off.

InkStazOnMe 01-08-2009 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Alice* (Post 12636800)
I've been interested in making a purchase, but I find it difficult to find a user-friendly online catalog. My only experience with a demo was not pleasant as she didn't seem to want to make a sale. I told her exactly what I had seen that I wanted, and she didn't want to help me. There are no demos within 40 miles of my home, so I don't see being able to talk to a demo face to face as an option. So I have never made a purchase. I guess that makes my experience a thumbs down, but I have nothing to say about the actual product. Well, stamped images I have gotten from others are nice.

Oh no Alice! That is terrible!

*Alice* 01-08-2009 12:37 PM

^A sale doesn't help if you can't find someone who wants to answer questions and sell to you which, as I wrote, has been my experience.

InkStazOnMe 01-08-2009 12:37 PM

What is your question Alice?

KayInFL 01-08-2009 12:38 PM

Alice,

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience :( but there are many wonderful angels out there who would be happy to help you. You can find someone on the locator on the company website, or call the company directly to find out the closest Angel.

HTH

scrappingmelissa 01-08-2009 12:40 PM

Oops sorry I didnt see that part. What question do you have? YOu can always call TAC themselves, maybe they can help you find someone, Just becuase they arent on the TAC site, doesnt mean their isnt a demo, means they dont have an ecommerce site.

*Alice* 01-08-2009 12:42 PM

Sherry, sorry. I didn't mean to steer your post.

I'll talk to some of the people who are willing to answer questions through PM.

Thanks, everyone.

sprtchick 01-08-2009 12:53 PM

I am an SU demo but I buy A LOT of TAC stamps...I love their stamps. The quality is awesome and the storage in CD cases is such a space saver.
Place your order with confidence. You will love them too.
Blessings.

jkminor 01-08-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanstamping2 (Post 12636181)
Welcome to TAC!! there are a few other demo's in Utah. Not sure where.

Not according to TAC themselves. When I Called they said there were no other demos in Utah. I wondered because I thought maybe they didnt allow people to sell them here.

Hugs
Jaunice

InkStazOnMe 01-08-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkminor (Post 12637322)
Not according to TAC themselves. When I Called they said there were no other demos in Utah. I wondered because I thought maybe they didnt allow people to sell them here.

Hugs
Jaunice

Wow! Well congratulations on being the first! :mrgreen:

ilinacrouse 01-08-2009 01:03 PM

I just ordered some on the 6th, so I got the promo. What was kinda funky as I ordered online through demo, the form never asked me for my email , so I didn't get email confirmation and I won't know when they will be shipped, and the demo I ordered from can't see my order. She is calling demo support to find out what's going on. Oh yeah, I have been charged.
I am so impatient to get my stamps.

cbet 01-08-2009 01:04 PM

Love their stamps, and I love the Palette inkpads they sell. I also like that most of their accessories aren't TAC labelled - so you can get those at any retailer that sells them with a coupon and have more money for their stamps!

The free stamps you get with every $30 purchase are also a nice touch, also check out the Stamp of the Month.

I'm just a customer, not a demo (although I am seriously thinking of signing up just so I can get the discounts for myself)

KayInFL 01-08-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilinacrouse (Post 12637444)
I just ordered some on the 6th, so I got the promo. What was kinda funky as I ordered online through demo, the form never asked me for my email , so I didn't get email confirmation and I won't know when they will be shipped, and the demo I ordered from can't see my order. She is calling demo support to find out what's going on. Oh yeah, I have been charged.

If you ordered through her e-commerce site, she can see your order, it's just not that intuitive. I'm sure TAC will tell her how to do it, but if she's a member here and sends me a PM, I'd be happy to walk her though it. The first time someone placed an order on my site, I had to have my upline tell me how to find that info, so I sympathize!

ilinacrouse 01-08-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayInFL (Post 12637673)
If you ordered through her e-commerce site, she can see your order, it's just not that intuitive. I'm sure TAC will tell her how to do it, but if she's a member here and sends me a PM, I'd be happy to walk her though it. The first time someone placed an order on my site, I had to have my upline tell me how to find that info, so I sympathize!

Thank you , I feel better now. LoL
SHe is not member of SCS, at least I don't think so.

KayInFL 01-08-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilinacrouse (Post 12637747)
Thank you , I feel better now. LoL
SHe is not member of SCS, at least I don't think so.

Well, if she doesn't find out what she needs from the home office, I can PM you with the info and you can pass it on to her :) If your card has been charged, I bet your order has been shipped because they are pretty good about that. The shipping times are usually pretty swift too, but they did say to expect delays because of the special that's running right now.

I hope you enjoy your stamps - what did you order?

ilinacrouse 01-08-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayInFL (Post 12637980)
Well, if she doesn't find out what she needs from the home office, I can PM you with the info and you can pass it on to her :) If your card has been charged, I bet your order has been shipped because they are pretty good about that. The shipping times are usually pretty swift too, but they did say to expect delays because of the special that's running right now.

I hope you enjoy your stamps - what did you order?

I think I got 5 sets, and the acetate, as I read it was embossable, as I had problems with my previous one as it melted when I was trying to emboss it.
I got:
Little Friends
Flutter By
Happy Trails
Aged Ornaments

and I think there was fifth one, I can't remember at the moment.

I really like the cows though (What's Moo?) , I may get few more sets before the 26th. :D

jeanstamping2 01-08-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilinacrouse (Post 12637444)

At one time if you had placed an order through another demo. And then you went to a New demo's site.

and placed an order. The old demo would get your sell. And I thought they had fixed this issue.

You might want to check with the demo to see if someone else got your order.

That has happened to me a couple of time. I lost the order because at that time TAC hadn't done anything to stop this from happing.

Anemone 01-08-2009 01:38 PM

Very happy TAC customer here! I have a lovely demo who ships my stuff to me here in Canada. I have begun infecting my stamping family & friends with an interest in TAC. :mrgreen:

ilinacrouse 01-08-2009 01:40 PM

It was my first time ever placing an order. I have heard of the Angel Company before , but never seen their stamps. WHen I saw them the other day I HAD to place an order.

jeanstamping2 01-08-2009 01:40 PM

Now let's get back to what the OP was asking.

Any other customers out there that might want to tell their experience with TAC or their demo!

allamericanstampers 01-08-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anemone (Post 12638293)
Very happy TAC customer here! I have a lovely demo who ships my stuff to me here in Canada. I have begun infecting my stamping family & friends with an interest in TAC. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

thompsj 01-08-2009 03:28 PM

I am basically a stampin' up girl, but I have gotten a few stamps from TAC. They come without the foam backing, so there was a bit of a learning curve for me as I was putting them together. I was, however, very pleased with the quality and ease of storage. I have a great stampin' up demo, so most of my budget is claimed. TAC and CTMH also have some great images, though.

tchk 01-08-2009 08:23 PM

I buy mostly TAC and CTMH- won't pay for SU wood mounts I'll never use.

Anyway.... I love TAC stamps- they are excellent quality and have a nice diversity in styles. My TAC angel is the BEST!!!

scrappincanyon 01-09-2009 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allamericanstampers (Post 12633239)
I've had many of my TAC stamps for 6 years and they are still going strong!

Just be sure to order directly with a demo and not online in the shopping cart. You will get free stamps from TAC if you do! :grin:

Thank you! Great advice!

Sherry

scrappincanyon 01-09-2009 07:29 AM

Quote:

Hugs
Jaunice

Good Luck!

Sherry

scrappincanyon 01-09-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Alice* (Post 12637015)
Sherry, sorry. I didn't mean to steer your post.

I'll talk to some of the people who are willing to answer questions through PM.

Thanks, everyone.

Not a problem! It's nice to hear all different views and I bet you can get a nice angel to help you from here!

Sherry

scrappincanyon 01-09-2009 07:34 AM

thanks for all of the advice! I had an angel contact me and is sending me a stamp to try and I have ordered a catalog too! I already have a list of about 6 or 7 sets, I'm sure I'll be ordering them!

Sherry

TeeGeeDee 01-09-2009 07:44 AM

Very good quality rubber (deeply etches and on thick cushion). I'd probably order more IF they came wood-mounted as that is my preference (probably in the minority there).. At least the cushion is the cling-type so you just need to place it on an acrylic block (no need to apply temporary adhesive).

I like the variety of designs and selection of inkpads. I also think their stamp cleaner is fantastic (wish they sold it in a large refill bottle).

Happy Customer with a great demo (she's my BFF!)

ilinacrouse 01-09-2009 08:18 AM

OMG OMG, i Just ordered the other day (I think Tuesday or wednesday) and I just got my order in the mail. How cool is that? Can't wait to play

ljwil 01-09-2009 08:42 AM

I'm another SU demo who loves her TAC stamps. allamericanstampers (Chris) is also my angel...who supplies me up in Canada, a TAC-free zone.

TAC's shipping *must* be awesome because even 'though Chris needs to mail my stuff to me after she has received it, it's always less than a couple of weeks (sometimes I wait as long for my own SU order to come directly from SU via UPS)