Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-03-2011, 01:57 AM   #41  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 56 Likes on 27 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybluemoonView Post
LOL Totally would be super great who wouldnt want to get groomed and massaged as well as manacured oh wait we can get that too its called the spa wow I think I might need to go just to relax maybe thats what my man and I will have to do after the wedding hummmm Im gonna spring it on him ;)
I have been trying to find someone to go to the spa with. Altho spending time in the hot tub here at the hotel was nice too. However, I was too relaxed because when I got back to my room I fell asleep. I woke up at 4 in the morning only to find that I have to wait 2 whole hours for them to set out the donuts and stuff out. lol...So ladybluemoon, am I right in saying that you are getting married?

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #42  
Proud Fan Club Member

Yay Bev, glad to see you made it this week. And I just love the card this song inspired you to create. I find it so neat how we all represent the song in different ways. I would have never thought of it the way you did. Awesome job!!!

To those of you waiting for Dawnie's address, I will pm you here in a few mins. If I miss someone I apologize. Just send me a pm and I will send the address to you. Thank you all so much for doing this. She is going to appreciate it so much. Y'all ROCK!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 02:13 AM   #43  
Proud Fan Club Member

Ladies, I just wanted to take a minute and welcome our new comers. In case some of you are wondering who they are Kellijo and Ladybluemoon are new to the challenge. However, they are already starting to feel like ol friends. Like they have been here awhile. Welcome ladies and thank you for jumping right on in. And to our new comers please know that if I am not available to answer questions, FMcrafter, LMN, hsclay, triasimite, and raduse have been here awhile so I am sure they wouldn't mind if you asked them your question(s). I also want to thank y'all for taking time out of your busy schedules to spend time with me here. I truely adore each and everyone of you. Thank you.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 02:34 AM   #44  
Proud Fan Club Member

I'll give your eyes a rest and use blue. lol...It is almost six in the morning so I am going to go get ready to go down for their continental breakfast. Then my daughter and I are meeting my sister-in-law for brunch then I will be making the drive home. Here are ((((Huggs)))) for those of you that want them and here are huge ((((((HUGGS)))))) for those of you that need them.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #45  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Music Challenge

Quote:

Originally Posted by DellsDaniView Post
Ladies, I just wanted to take a minute and welcome our new comers. In case some of you are wondering who they are Kellijo and Ladybluemoon are new to the challenge. However, they are already starting to feel like ol friends. Like they have been here awhile. Welcome ladies and thank you for jumping right on in. And to our new comers please know that if I am not available to answer questions, FMcrafter, LMN, hsclay, triasimite, and raduse have been here awhile so I am sure they wouldn't mind if you asked them your question(s). I also want to thank y'all for taking time out of your busy schedules to spend time with me here. I truely adore each and everyone of you. Thank you.

Dani, thanks for Dawnie's address. The card is in the mail.

Also, thanks for commenting on my card. The sentiment was cut out using the Cuttlebug and a Nestie label.

You Newbies...WELCOME! So glad you chose to join us. We do have lots of fun. Also, as Dani suggested, there are several of us to answer questions (or at least search for the answers). Feel free to let us know if you need help.

First Great Grandchild
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:23 AM   #46  
Rubber Obsessor

Yes you are cant wait making my own invites and all that this week too. We are both excited old farts RFLOL
I cant believe that cant get them donuts out early I think you might have to protest. Now if I were with you at this spa I would go with you and hang out it would be super fun im sure of it. Try and have fun tooooooo. ;')

Quote:

I have been trying to find someone to go to the spa with. Altho spending time in the hot tub here at the hotel was nice too. However, I was too relaxed because when I got back to my room I fell asleep. I woke up at 4 in the morning only to find that I have to wait 2 whole hours for them to set out the donuts and stuff out. lol...So ladybluemoon, am I right in saying that you are getting married?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:25 AM   #47  
Rubber Obsessor

It wasnt hard to feel right at home here with such lovely people with warm hearts. I already know my shoes are outside your door and I have my slippers on making cards with ya ladies. ;')

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:26 AM   #48  
Rubber Obsessor

Heart

Drive safe and here is {{{ HUGZ }}} right back attcha for no other reason other then to jsut send one.

Quote:

I'll give your eyes a rest and use blue. lol...It is almost six in the morning so I am going to go get ready to go down for their continental breakfast. Then my daughter and I are meeting my sister-in-law for brunch then I will be making the drive home. Here are ((((Huggs)))) for those of you that want them and here are huge ((((((HUGGS)))))) for those of you that need them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:29 AM   #49  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you triasmite you might be sorry you sent out the olive branch j/k I wont bug ya too much haha.
Dani I got my card in da mail today too Dawnie should get it tomorrow or sat since im only an hour out from her. Now get to having fun we well see ya when you get back...

Quote:

Originally Posted by triasimiteView Post
Dani, thanks for Dawnie's address. The card is in the mail.

Also, thanks for commenting on my card. The sentiment was cut out using the Cuttlebug and a Nestie label.

You Newbies...WELCOME! So glad you chose to join us. We do have lots of fun. Also, as Dani suggested, there are several of us to answer questions (or at least search for the answers). Feel free to let us know if you need help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #50  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Fun!

Hey Dani, hope you're having fun on your mini-trip! I was in Chicago this last week and now headed off for another business trip this week to TN. I did get my card in the mail to Dawnie today.

{{Waving Hi}} to everyone! :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #51  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Hey Dani, hope you're having fun on your mini-trip! I was in Chicago this last week and now headed off for another business trip this week to TN. I did get my card in the mail to Dawnie today.

{{Waving Hi}} to everyone! :cool:
Hi back to you.
Hope the weather is still good for your trip to TN.

Dani do you know if Dawnie started getting her cards yet? She should of gotten mine and if she knows nothing about why she was getting cards she might trip on that peeps are sending cards and why.. lol. I didnt think to put what site im from only that my username was this one. You might want to fill her in if she dont know so she wont think she has a few stalkers out there... :-P
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2011, 11:46 AM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 896 Likes on 569 Posts

Hi ladies, sorry I dropped off the face of the earth there..a bout of sinusitis has me in bed but i am gonna try and got caught up today. A rainy blah day here in Toronto.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #53  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Red face OH No!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMcrafterView Post
Hi ladies, sorry I dropped off the face of the earth there..a bout of sinusitis has me in bed but i am gonna try and got caught up today. A rainy blah day here in Toronto.
Sorry to hear you were sick! Hope you're feeling better! Thank you for the cute card! I sent yours out this week as well.:o
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #54  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks I am on the mend but I am always slow to recover, so I amy not be my usual anooying self :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Sorry to hear you were sick! Hope you're feeling better! Thank you for the cute card! I sent yours out this week as well.:o
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #55  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok ladies, Dani should be back on the boards tomorrow. Till then here is the song for next week "I was country when country wasn't cool"

some lyrics:
Written by K. Fleming & D. Morgan
(As performed by Barbara Mandrell and George Jones)

I remember wearin' straight leg Levis and flannel shirts
Even when they weren't in style
I remember singin' with Roy Rogers at the movies
When the West was really wild
And I was listenin' to the Opry
When all of my friends were diggin' Rock 'n Roll
And Rhythm & Blues
I was Country, when Country wasn't cool
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #56  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stamp'n In The Light

Received 277 Likes on 190 Posts

Quote:

Ok ladies, Dani should be back on the boards tomorrow. Till then here is the song for next week "I was country when country wasn't cool"

some lyrics:
Written by K. Fleming & D. Morgan
(As performed by Barbara Mandrell and George Jones)

I remember wearin' straight leg Levis and flannel shirts
Even when they weren't in style
I remember singin' with Roy Rogers at the movies
When the West was really wild
And I was listenin' to the Opry
When all of my friends were diggin' Rock 'n Roll
And Rhythm & Blues
I was Country, when Country wasn't cool

I love this song!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #57  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hello Ladies, I want to apologize for my absence yesterday. The drive took a lot outta me and I was out for the count. Thank You FMcrafter for posting the song here. I will make a new thread like we normally do and repost the song along with my card. Then I will answer everyones chatter. I am so glad we all get along so well. It's so much fun. Lol maybe too much; seems I would rather be on here with y'all then to do housework or bill paying. lol Oh well what can I say? Y'all are awesome people!!! Ok ok I will hush and go make the new thread. (((Hugggs))) y'all.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2011, 05:00 PM   #58  
Proud Fan Club Member

Ok ladies, this week's challenge has been posted. Just click here. I answered everyone's posts in the new forum.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

One of these days I'll get the real hang of this and be able to help you out properly. But the point is that you are OK and just make certain to get your rest. OK so I am very much a mom. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-06-2011, 05:52 PM   #60  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

One of these days I'll get the real hang of this and be able to help you out properly. But the point is that you are OK and just make certain to get your rest. OK so I am very much a mom. LOL
Yes Mom. lol... Believe me I so appreciate your help. I know I could have just jumped on my laptop and posted it the same way you did. However, I have this thing of being imberrassed when that happens. I don't know why. You would think after almost ten years of this I would be used to it. But nope, not me. I would teach you how to post it full blown, however, there are quite a few steps. If you want the next time I post I will write down the steps and send them to you. If I remember..lol..you know the how the memory is. If you remind me next week, I will make sure to do that. Thank you again girl. You are the best!!

Reply With Quote Likes