Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-17-2005, 05:02 PM   #41  
Gallery Gazer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default these are a few of my favorite things....

I'd like to see some St. Patrick's Day and Fourth of July sets (better selection). I'd also like some dice/bunco/card type stamps - maybe a game theme set with all of them in it. I'd like more of the "smiley-faced kids" - like Fairy Nice and Good Ol' Summertime. I'd also like to see another boy scout and girl scout set. AND - more inside card phrases for all types of cards.

Supply wise - I'd like more gingham ribbon colors and ribbon with dots or plaid. I'd also like to be able to order eyelets in individual colors. And I agree with the previous 5-6 posters who said we need to have an assortment pack of the neutral family of cardstock!

That's it - thanks for asking!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 05:07 PM   #42  
Die Cut Diva

I would like an electric guitar and electric bass in a stamp set. My nephews
are in a band and I would love to do a stationary set for them.

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss." - Jonathan Larson
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 05:18 PM   #43  
Crimping Master

Great thread! I would also like to see a nice sympathy set. Some different Christmas sets! A sentiments set that has a stamp for the outside of the card and then a stamp in the same font/script for the inside of the card. i.e. Happy Birthday, Thinking of You etc. and let a little verse for inside. Eyelets that you can buy in seperate colors.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 05:31 PM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default my wish list

This is a great thread!

My list:

I agree that we need a different Sympathy set.

I would also like an Anniversary set, another new Birthday greetings set, more sayings for the insides of cards, and realistic dog and cat sets - not cartoon animals, OH - the Poker/cards set would be good too.

Accessories: Brads in all of the colors (possibly sold individually), eyelets in all of the colors (sold individually), brads with shapes (hearts, snowflakes)

The multi pack of neutrals cardstock is a great idea!

I also want my catalog to come spiral bound already.

I guess that's it for now.
Laurie's Cards & Ramblings

Last edited by LaurieR; 09-17-2005 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: to add more
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 05:36 PM   #45  
Crimping Master

I would like to see a "Girls Night Out" set. For bachlorette (sp?) parties etc

Melissa

Wife to Josh! Mommy to Justin & Jake
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 06:15 PM   #46  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew Alumni

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I would really like to see more words in "Small Script" size.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 06:26 PM   #47  
Crimping Master

I would like to see a nice hockey set. I started buying from SU last year and missed out the Puck Play set that was in the catty two years ago. Another gal in our group checks eBay every week for that set and she has had no luck.

Also, I would like to see perhaps another All Year Cheer set (perhaps III) that includes sentiments for Secretary Day, Boss's Day, First Communion, Confirmation, something for aunts, uncles, and for newly adoptive parents.

I'm not a fan of the cutesy cartoonish animal sets and would like dog and cat sets that are more vintage style like the Bareback set for horses. It's a beautiful set and I'm sure the SU designers could come up with a similar set for other animals

Also on my wish list are art type stamps such as Monet, Degas, Davinci.

Perhaps SU can start selling die cut machines like The Wizard. I would love to see my demo work magic with this contraption.

Finally, Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock are TOO LIGHT. I find that cards that use WW and VV as their base collapse if they have a couple of embellishments and a few layers.
Perhaps, SU may want to offer a heavy weight version of these cardstocks.

C

http://sailingwithscissors.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Great thread!

As I sit here mounting a set of Anna Griffin sentiments, isn't it ironic that I come upon this thread! All the sets I have, and I have to buy another brand for sentiments I want to use! I have too many Thank you's & Thinking of You's but no "I love you" or, (like this one) "You Are" - Fabulous,- Incredible, Not Alone, etc. So that's my first wish, more sets with sentiments we can all use! Love the idea of a set with the fill in for Happy Birthday to My _____Mother, Father, Sister, Brother or a second set for extended family; Same with Anniversary or other special days.
I was just looking at last years catty & on page 114 & 115, there are 4 different masculine sets, but I would not want any of them; I would buy a mixed set of them in a second though! 1, train, 1 tractor, a motorcycle AND a classic car!!! I'd get a LOT of use out of that, especially if it came with a couple of sentiments, like Happy Fathers Day, For my Husband, To a Wonderful Son.....; I also REALLY love sets like Birthday Banter that have sentiments for the outside AND the inside of a card!
I just asked my demo last week if SU sold neutrals in an assortment pack; I think that would be great; I use white 90% of the time so I'm never going to need a whole pack of grey or sand, but I'd like to have a couple of pieces when I need them!!
Ok, that's enough for now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 07:11 PM   #49  
Embossing Fanatic

Smile

I would like to see more colors of embossing powder, eyelets, glitter, & gingham ribbon. It would be nice to be able to purchase ribbon in color groups too rather than 1 color at a time.

We really need better choices for boys sets. My son is almost 4 & loves trains but there is no train set anymore!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 07:34 PM   #50  
Polyshrink Goddess

All I can think of is RETIRE Nice and Easy Notes already! lol I like all your ideas so far and I am scouring my brain for some ideas. Cool thread
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 08:26 PM   #51  
Insane Embellisher

A nice Jewish set is at the top of my list!
Definitely more styles of ribbon
I agree with an "I'm sorry" sentiment
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 10:15 PM   #52  
Rubber Obsessor

Tag punches for sure!!! Bigger ones than the one their coming out with that's included in the October/Nov. special. If nothing else, for sure tag punches!

I agree on the masculine/kids stamps.

Sorry to the person that wants less cartoons - I like those and say more. I would like more sayings too.

A set with dollar signs and money!

More seasonal sets.

Another set along the same lines as the business memos for demos and a set geared toward office interaction/co-workers.

Did I mention tag punches?

More storage/organization/transporting options. Hello! SU is kind of behind the times compared to the competition here. The hobby store has an entire isle dedicated to this!

Tag punches.

Great thread!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 10:39 PM   #53  
Sassy Shani

Poker/card game sets are for sure a must. Poker is HUGE right now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-17-2005, 11:07 PM   #54  
Polyshrink Goddess

Gosh - what a fun thread! Here are a few sets I would buy in a heartbeat:

*CAMPING SET* with a motorhome, pull trailer, pickup camper and tent; maybe a scenic stamp with water/trees/mountains could be included (stamp the scene first, then stamp the camper-of-choice to go with it). OH - and could this set be done in the style of "Summer by the Sea" (pg 62) or "Angler" (pg 14, please?

*CLASSIC VEHICLES SETS* with realistic autos, trains, planes, ships/boats - even a few hot air balloons would be great!

*MILITARY SETS* that cover ALL the branches of our armed forces (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, COAST GUARD, NATIONAL GUARD and anything else I might have forgotten)

*REALISTIC ANIMAL SETS* like the old "Wolf," "Yukon," etc. - especially with new wildlife, horse, lion/tiger/panther/leopard. Polar bears would be good...puffins, eagles, orcas/whales...

*SNOWMAN & SNOWFLAKE SETS* - more, please, and a background stamp with the flakes from the "Snowflakes" set would be ideal!

*SCRIPTURE QUOTES* - please continue!

*KIDS SETS* - something other than the crayon style drawings or the "Charming Children," please.

*NATIVITY SETS* - more, please

*ASIAN SETS* - could we get some that are more "Chinese" oriented, rather than "Japanese," please?

*DESERT/SOUTHWEST SETS* would be greatly appreciated, but kokopelli don't need to be included

I keep thinking about those hot air balloons...a set of 5 or 6 done in the style of the old lighthouse set (Coast to Coast) would be great!

kimB
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 03:42 AM   #55  
Glitter Guru

Default more things to add

A vintage christmas set,with a horse and sleigh,a candle stick,christmas stockings

a 4 season set but with words for the seasons like,
WINTER/ snowflakes,snowman,let it snow,believe,happy holidays,merry christmas.

FALL/leaves falling,pumkin patch,happy halloween,give thanks,

birthday words/party,celebrate,make a wish,eat cake,

and other stamsp sets similar to these listed to accomidate other occasions like weddings,babies,school days,sports etc etc,

an easter egg decorating set, egg hunting,

A new heart set that can be used for valentines day,weddings.more victorian.

A new daisy set and sunflowers.

A wedding set with bells, wind glasses that say bride and groom on them,a
car that is driving away and says just married,not a cutesy set.more formal.

a playground set.a new teen set like the groovy set,something that might say girls just wanna have fun,a diary to go along with it,a telephone ,best friends,

flowers with a collage background.

cute bugs with faces.

maybe a free stamp to anyone who buys over $50.00 dollars worth.there could be a page of some single stamps to chose from.

some walnuts inks and sprays.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 04:18 AM   #56  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Let's see...

I love the idea of another hedgehog set, I love them. Another Valentine's Day set for adults, not kids. More kid type birthday sets. The cancer awareness set sounds good, with the ribbon. Stampin Around cartridges in sets like ink pads, with the one free discount. A motercycle set, and a good music set with guitars, drums and other insturments. More 2 step stampin!!

Cindy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:23 AM   #57  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts
Red face Thank You

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailbirdstamper
I think Monkey Busines should go in! I also want a huge background stamp with thank you written in many different languages ( sent this idea to SU). I also want a set like everyday expressions but bigger stamps.

Love that "thank you" in many languages! A similar idea might be "Mom" or "Mother" in different languages, "Father" , "Merry Christmas" "Happy Birthday", etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:23 AM   #58  
Hardware Hotshot

I have cut and pasted everybody I agreed with so far. Some twice, and I added a few of my own in blue!

an easter egg decorating set, egg hunting,

A wedding set with bells, wind glasses that say bride and groom on them,a
car that is driving away and says just married,not a cutesy set.more formal.

I would also love a new wedding set. I'd like a formal bride and groom, a nice wedding cake to watercolor, a nice sentiment to stamp inside, etc.

months of the year written out in full like January,February.ETC ETC.FOR THOSE OF US WHO MAKE YEARLY CALENDARS.and borders to on the pages for swaps.

days of the week.sun.mon tues.etc etc.

sympathy stamp sets

A new coffee cup set and a cocktail/wine type set.

A stamping/scrapbooking set (I love doing scrapbook pages of my stamping/scrappin' get togethers!!)

Love the idea of a multi pack for neutrals!!

Tag punches in different sizes...I love the promotion one, though. It's not too small. I just wish there was more from which to choose. Hopefully there will be soon!

a school set

I find a desparate need for stamp sets with more prayers and more geared for card makers that are sending to their church families. I need them and my customers are looking for them.

Paper Cutters (we need more than one option)

A new large paisley stamp, or maybe a build a paisley two-step stamp set(wouldn't that be cool?)

An "I'm Sorry" sentiment!

Well, I for one need more punches. We need a circle punch that's the correct size for alphadots, I was so dissapointed when I bought the 1/2 " one and it's not big enough. It works, but not the way I wanted it to. We also need more layering punches. Maybe a punch to fit the new large alphabets and then layer behind it.

Every year I hope they come out with a good Christmas set with scripture in it, they never do. It would be really nice to have a religious Christmas set that has an actual verse, not just a sentiment.

I agree, more patterned ribbon is a great idea too!

Lots more colors for our scrapbooks!! I really love our scrapbooks, but I haven't bought more because we don't have enough color choices. If I was just starting out I'd probably just go with one color for all of my scrapbooks like my friend has, but I haven't, so I need more colors.
Also, I really wish they would rethink the covers of the scrapbooks. Something that cleans better than the linen. Why did they get rid of the leather ones? I wouldn't use them exclusively, but we had the best quality/best priced leather albums available until they took them away. Maybe nobody bought them?

I just have to add that with all of the things on this list, I still absolutely love this years catalog, and I have a huge wish list from it still!

Erin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:25 AM   #59  
Hardware Hotshot

Hmmm, what happened to my blue? Oh well. Those are the new things I'd like to see!

Erin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:57 AM   #60  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts
Red face Artists

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelineeBeenie
I would like to see a nice hockey set. I started buying from SU last year and missed out the Puck Play set that was in the catty two years ago. Another gal in our group checks eBay every week for that set and she has had no luck.

Also, I would like to see perhaps another All Year Cheer set (perhaps III) that includes sentiments for Secretary Day, Boss's Day, First Communion, Confirmation, something for aunts, uncles, and for newly adoptive parents.

I'm not a fan of the cutesy cartoonish animal sets and would like dog and cat sets that are more vintage style like the Bareback set for horses. It's a beautiful set and I'm sure the SU designers could come up with a similar set for other animals

Also on my wish list are art type stamps such as Monet, Degas, Davinci.

Perhaps SU can start selling die cut machines like The Wizard. I would love to see my demo work magic with this contraption.

Finally, Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock are TOO LIGHT. I find that cards that use WW and VV as their base collapse if they have a couple of embellishments and a few layers.
Perhaps, SU may want to offer a heavy weight version of these cardstocks.

C

Ooohhhh. I love Monet, Degas Van Gogh!!!!! I wonder if there might be some kind of a copyright problem there, but that sure would be fun!

I also love the ideas for more Jewish sets. I really can't imagine one for Succos, but what an idea! Just different images for the Chanukah cards, and Rosh Hashanah cards would be wonderful.

I also love the idea for an I'm Sorry sentiment. We need more sentiments for inside. I'm really tired of "Horns to blow...". I really liked the "Sage Advice" but didn't buy it because I just wasn't sure how to use those particular phrases. Maybe a few more sets of 4 like that.

I love the idea for the Bazzil Basics like paper. They could really do that in every color.

I also like the idea of packaging the cartridges in color families. (Of course it's too late if you already have a few.

Someone suggested some new colors, which would be nice, but do a whole new family so we don't end up with all that retired stuff!

The different ribbons would be nice as well. I would love a pink and green polka dot set. Pink and green is hot!

What happens if they make all of this stuff? Our wish lists will be a mile long! Either that, or we will go broke.

Last edited by lynnewithane; 09-18-2005 at 06:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 03:39 PM   #61  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamping_jen
A classy Jewish set Star of David, Kiddish Cup, Tallit, Dreidel, and especially a Sukkah.
I'll 2nd that motion! I am a demo (for 5 years) and although I accept the company is run on Mormon beliefs it would nice to get more than 1 or 2 cheesy sets to pick from... Chanukah is important, but we have much more important holidays than that one! I was very upset with Festive Fun didn't make it in to this year's catalog.

Shira
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 04:00 PM   #62  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love the idea of the castles/ knights/ swords set. It would also be nice to see more punches and maybe storage containers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 04:38 PM   #63  
Stazon Splitcoast

More gingham ribbon colors... especially dark brown

sample pack of neutral cs

LOTS more scrappin kits

a package of paper clips in different shapes

smaller sentiment sets like the minis

new sympathy set

more sets with verses for the insides of cards

sewing set with ribbon and stitches

Great idea about a new EFP with "FUN" words... maybe in a variety of fun fonts

Teen sets

lighthouses

realistc dogs and other animals

Retire: Charming Children
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 04:51 PM   #64  
Stazon Splitcoast

More anniversary stamps -- my parents are hitting the big 3-0 this year and there's so little I can use to make a good card for this occasion!

A bigger selection of generic fall stamps -- I do not celebrate Halloween, and I'm sure plenty of other stampers don't, either.

A bigger selection of sets for Jewish holidays -- I am not Jewish, but can certainly understand the frustration when Hallmark seems to be the only source for special cards!

Masculine stamps that don't feature hunting, cars, bikes or golf -- my special someone isn't interested in any of that stuff!

It seems they were listening when we had all those discussions about colors last year, so I hope something comes as a result of this thread, too!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:10 PM   #65  
Polyshrink Goddess

BRADS in all of the SU colors
EYELETS in the SU colors not yet available
the new HODGEPODGE HARDWARE - the different pieces (frames, ribbon slides, etc) sold separately
a FLEXIBLE PHRASES set in a different typeface (a cursive style of some sort)
more GINGHAM RIBBON colors
maybe few yards of the Grosgrain Ribbon on a spool but 3-5 packaged together in color family (i.e. greens, blues, etc.). Like it but 25 yards is a lot for a person who doesn't have anyone to split it with.
a new SYMPATHY verse set
a two-step set GUY SET (with a watercolor effect)
a SIMPLE SKETCHES 2 set
BG stamp with Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays in many languages
BG stamp with THANK YOU in many languages
the GOLD, SILVER, COPPER c/s in a lighter weight c/s
Kitty
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:16 PM   #66  
Pearl-ExPert

Instead of "Get Well" (or in addition to it), how about "Hope You Are Feeling Better Soon" or " "Hope Today is Better" for those whose long-term prognosis is not good, but who still need support.

Ability to choose your own set of 6 sentiments from a variety offered--in other words, you have to buy a set of 6, but YOU get to choose which ones they are.

Along the lines of the "For ________ (grandmother, mother, dad) on His/Her _______ (birthday, anniversary, etc.)---how about:

"You make me _______" (laugh, cry, think, sick, feel sexy, feel happy, crazy......)

Some better cat stamps.

Some better dog stamps.

Some Native American stamps that don't have "warriors" or the "noble savage" look.
A recognition that not all men hunt, fish, love cars and motorcycles or play sports.

More brass stencils to match stamp sets.

There's my two cents worth--for now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:31 PM   #67  
Forum Fanatic

Location: Oil...Hot Pan...Gordon Ramsay sexiest man alive...Done.

A set to replace Cuddles and Tickles. When I had Kiki in May, I wanted to make birth announcements and there were no sets to make them with! I really needed the stamp with the date, time, weight, etc.!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:33 PM   #68  
Kookie Creator

I love a lot of your guys' ideas...

love the idea of more fall type sets..

more snowmen..love them.

more easter type stamps.

more gingham ribbon.

& the ability to purchase one specific color in the watercolor crayons if I happen to use one color more than another and I run out, lol.

forgot to add: more horse/western type stamps..

april

Last edited by april; 09-18-2005 at 05:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 06:07 PM   #69  
Compulsive Stamper

Everyone's ideas are great! But what I have been waiting the last 3 years for is a nice light yellow. Barely banana is too washed out and not a pretty yellow, and Saffron is nice, but not quite right for baby cards and spring flowers. The other yellows are really bright!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #70  
Stampin' Fool

Let's see....

First I would want a paisley set, and a paisley background.

I would love to see some stitched border stamps.

One of the things I've been thinking about for a while is, several sets that are mix and match, meaning each set should have something that coordinates with something in another set. This could include a frame, borders, sentiments, and anything else. Actually this would be a great way to incorporate the paisley. (I hope that made sense)

I would like to see the catalog spiral bound.

A window stamp would be nice, but not country.

Dates and months word stamps.

Something new that knocks our socks off.

Dina
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 06:38 PM   #71  
Crimping Master

ooohhh....I would love to have a light turqouise! I love Tempting Turqouise!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-18-2005, 07:56 PM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

I agree with what's already been suggested but want to add:

More "boy" sets (pirates, knights, sports, etc)

A swimming set

More sentiments for the inside of cards

more quotes (like sage advice)

The new StazOn colors

I know there's more but that's all I can think of right now....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 06:57 AM   #73  
Cardstock Collector

Default wish list

I'm sure this is really not possible, but I would LOVE to see a Thomas the Tank Engine stamp set with a few of the main engines and track. (I can dream can't I)

But other sets that would be great are more kid type ones, the camping one that was mentioned sounds awesome.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 11:11 AM   #74  
Rubber Obsessor

I would like to see some girls sports stamp sets - Most especially Softball. Nothing cutsy - something aimed at the older girls/teens. My teenage granddaughter is on a travel softball team and at that age it's serious softball. She has some friends on the High School Girls Basketball and Volleyball teams. It seems like all the stamp sets we find have boy figures or are cutsy. I was thinking the Softball set could have the words "Fastpitch" and "Softball", a girl in pitching and batting stances, maybe a ball with flames coming from it and some sort of cool softball saying.

I hope I'm doing this response correctly since this is my first post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 11:18 AM   #75  
Polyshrink Goddess

I would love the option to buy unmounted stamps and of course they would be cheaper. All those wood blocks are a waste (for me).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 12:19 PM   #76  
Failed Lurker

I agree with lots of the above posts, but would also like to see a set that says "You're", "Today", "Look who's" "th" "nd" etc in a really plain font to co-ordinate with all the numbers sets.

Penguins would be a great addition - I've not liked either of the penguin sets I've seen. One was Penguin Pals and one was in the pencil-drawn style, which just isn't me. I like the one in Sleigh Full of Toys, but I have too many Christmas stamps already.

More patterned papers, and more patterned ribbons.

Yes, Charming Children must go. An oxymoron if ever there was one.

More retro things please - it's NOT just me! How about something in that 50s style; you used to get plates with lots of ragged black lines on white, and white patches with spiky line drawings in them? Anyone know what I'm talkign about?

Animal print backgrounds - like leopard skin, giraffe skin, etc.

I'd like to see an end to alliteration in the catalogue, especially around the word "Simple" - it just gets sooooooo confusing when you have Simple Somethings, Simple Sketches, Simple Sayings, Simply Circles etc.

But most of all... I'd like to see pound signs in front of the prices. In other words, I'd like the catalogue to be available to us poor Stampin Up-starved folk in the UK.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 12:32 PM   #77  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxma
I would love the option to buy unmounted stamps and of course they would be cheaper. All those wood blocks are a waste (for me).
Oh yes, yes, yes! If they won't go acrylic, at least offer unmounted. I've actually not bought stamps in awhile from SU because I hate getting the rubber off the foam!

I also liked someone else's suggestion about a postage stamp set that has a template with it -- excellent idea (although I haven't seen postage stamps like I did when it first came out and by the time the catty came...but I'd still love to have it!).

I've already posted this, but a double yes to a masculine set for those that don't "hunt, fish, or play sports". And I love the idea of having a a mixed set "1 train, 1 tractor, a motorcycle AND a classic car" -- great idea!

Help us create a StampinUp Gallery Index
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 12:35 PM   #78  

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemeynell
I'd like to see an end to alliteration in the catalogue, especially around the word "Simple" - it just gets sooooooo confusing when you have Simple Somethings, Simple Sketches, Simple Sayings, Simply Circles etc.
hee hee I thought that it was just me -- I'm always looking for a set and invariable it starts with 'simple'...argh!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 05:11 PM   #79  

OH, I have another request -- and maybe it is best to be a "demo only" kind of order (my mom is a demo, and I help her come up with projects for stamp camps).

Have the box die-cuts available in single colors (even if the options are only the limited colors currently offered in the group packages). When we want to do a stamp camp, we have to either figure out a box design for different colors, or buy 6 packages of the die-cuts in order to get enough of the 1 color to do the project. Of course, what we usually do is just use the white/kraft -- but who wants to always work with those???

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-19-2005, 05:19 PM   #80  
Polyshrink Goddess

BRING BACK THE PAISLEY!!!!

"It would be crazy to choose this world over Eternity."
-Mercy Me

Reply With Quote Likes