Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-04-2004, 03:55 PM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some advice, please

Well Ladies, I am home alone for the weekend. DH took the kids to WV for the weekend and I am trying to make the most of my alone time. I've done a bit of stamping and then decided to tackle my closet and get all my scrapping and stamping supplies organized in the hopes that I may get more accomplished if I can actually find what I'm looking for - LOL!

Anyway... two questions 1) I ordered Perfectl Plaids after it retired, but I am having no luck getting it to actually look like plaids. Any suggestions?
2) I found a package of 3 round yellow sponges in a Stampin' Up bag, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them. Brain cramp!

When I finish organizing, I'm going to try and get to some scrapbooking. I am way behind!!! Thanks to anyone who can help!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2004, 04:50 PM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't help with the Perfect Plaids because I've never used that stamp.

The sponges can be used with inks to create a variety of backgrounds. I cut my sponges into quarters because you really don't need to use the whole sponge each time. You can sponge around an embossed image for the emboss resist technique. And the crayon resist technique. Just gives a softer color than brayering for example.

HTH
Reply With Quote Likes