Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-04-2007, 08:39 AM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default favorites for 2006

We did this last year but I haven't been on very often since the New Year to see if anyone did this year. We posted our top 10 (or more) for the whole year. Plus, I thought we could also link to our favorite card that we made ourselves for the year. Pat ourselves and everyone on the back for the good work this year!

1. I put this one in my favorites immediately when I saw it and then when I posted it to the favorites forum, Willosmom sent me one! Even more beautiful in person! Simple wedding card

2. I am loving many cards using Carte Postale. Two of my favorites are this one by Stampinfool2003 and this one by notimetostamp. She has done MANY with this set that I have loved.

3. Since July, I think I have been putting everything I see made with Wild About You in my gallery. That's only a slight exaggeration, too. I went through and cleared out a lot just a few weeks ago because there were too many. so, a small sampling...
laurakj
11Valerie11
Chantel (she did a ton that I loved!)

4. Starofmay did this beautiful simple card with riveting and all in a row. So easy and yet stunning! Check out her gallery for amazing scrapbooking!

5. I noticed I really like the dotted background as well. Here are a few using it.
tayloredexpressions
rohla

6. Absolutely gorgeous card by Debbiedesigns. I love the colors and the dry embossing. Beautiful and springy!! I had quite a few cards by Debbie in my favorites but this one blew me away. Runner up -- First Frost

7. Loved this challenge by Jen70 for breast cancer awareness. WAXYO and Rohla produced my two faves.

8. mytime makes some wonderful cards. I have a lot of hers in my faves as well.

9. Love this color combo and use of paisley by rachelhope13.

10. wonderful layout and use of color, etc... on this Sandy Turtle card by Cambria.

Ok...so I cheated a little bit on the top 10 and fit a few more in there... Please join me and don't forget to pat yourself on the back too...

my fave of my own this year...my Santa Claus collage or my paisley cornucopia. They are tied.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 08:51 AM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Here's a link to a smiliar thread already started:

Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2007, 09:10 AM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

This is a fun idea! (But VERY HARD to pick just 10!) Into my favorites I dive and this is what I came up with:

1.Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
I love this one for the great combination of BG stamps and the curly ribbons.

2.Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
I love everything Yvette does, but the pink and green is an unexpectedly pleasant Christmas combination.

3.Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
The creativity here is delightful. It brings new life to an old tulip set.

4.Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
This note holder by Michelle was one of my favorite crafts to case and do this year. I must have made 25 of them at least.

5.Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
The rich colors and elegance of this attracts me even now when I see it.

6. Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
The harmony of the BG paper with the little lion is perfect and I love the hanging tag accent.

7. Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
I loved this simply because I enjoy seeing someone take a design and tranlate it into several colors.

8. Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
Warm, wonderful and completely satisfying layout!

9. Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
This one wins for cutest template of the year.

10. Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
I have to give this one credit for most exciting use of ribbon!

This is the one I made last year that I got the most comments! I think it's because of the way I back-shadowed the little creatures. I look at it now and think of all kinds of things I would change. Maybe I'll case myself and re-do it!
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-20-2007, 11:06 PM   #4  
Desmond's Darlin'

Quote:

Originally Posted by emarj
We did this last year but I haven't been on very often since the New Year to see if anyone did this year. We posted our top 10 (or more) for the whole year. Plus, I thought we could also link to our favorite card that we made ourselves for the year. Pat ourselves and everyone on the back for the good work this year!

9. Love this color combo and use of paisley by rachelhope13.
OH MY....Thank you so much for mentioning me!!! I will arrange my Faves when I can keep my eyes open

Reply With Quote Likes