Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Scrapbook Goals (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-goals-200/)
-   -   March 2024 Scrappin' and Chatter SBC24MAR (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-goals-200/march-2024-scrappin-chatter-sbc24mar-646400/)

PMR 03-23-2024 08:35 AM

The green monster or monstah in Boston speak is the large green wall in Fenway. Fenway is a city ball park so the wall is a barrier to the road and neighborhood. It kept balls in and people from watching the game without paying. They added pricey seats years ago. The park can’t get any bigger so they added seats where they could. They built the mini green monster in fort Myers. I took my first tour of Fenway park last summer with a group of our students. It was awesome. So much history there. It is really a fun place to take in a game.

Alabama and all the history there was a little rough for me. I teared up more than once knowing all that happened not that long ago.

smadson 03-23-2024 02:36 PM

Another layout. Only three more to get my goal of 10 this month.

SBC24Mar, #calvinball24 Go Find sm by smadson at Splitcoaststampers

PMR 03-23-2024 04:18 PM

Sharon,
I am so impressed! You are getting so much done and using so much of your stash! Great pages.

Crooked Stamper 03-27-2024 04:20 AM

Looks like everyone has been busy!

I haven't done any pages except a template for another 2 page flip layout. The creator suggested doing one & I didn't for the other flip layout. I'm glad I did this time because I made a mistake & may not have had enough cardstock to correct it. I have the photos printed & most of the paper/embellishments but I do need a solid blue cardstock. I guess I need to make a trip to the craft store. I doubt I'll get it done before March is over but should in April.

We'll be headed home in another month & I can't wait to have my supplies available. I didn't plan very well this year. Every time I had to buy paper or cardstock, I just cringed because I have it at home.

Happy scrapping, we're heading to the beach today!

Lmn 03-27-2024 07:08 PM

Home for the Weekend

Whew! I have a few days at home to work on some projects then I’ll be on my way to a Crop in MI next week, YAY! I’m ready to scrap without interruptions, haha! I think I’m going to work on my France/Italy Cruise Trip Album. That will be fun to have done.

This weekend I’m working on Page Kits for a Charity Crop I’m helping at (Salvation Army Kids Program)

I hope to check out the gallery for March

PMR 03-29-2024 04:01 AM

I see we have all been busy. I haven’t made any pages. I did make a few cards. I’m going to go food shopping this morning to get ready for Easter then I hope to come home and scrap. We will see if it happens.

smadson 03-30-2024 03:50 PM

Have a wonderful Easter, everyone!

PMR 03-30-2024 04:31 PM

Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a nice day.

Unless I find time to scrap tomorrow I will not make my goal for March. Oh well.

Crooked Stamper 03-30-2024 04:56 PM

Happy Easter to everyone!

I worked on my flip layout today...have it all cut & scored. I figured I'd put it together tomorrow then I'll have to add photos & embellishments.

smadson 04-01-2024 11:20 AM

Come on over to April:
April 2024 Scrappin' and Chatter SBC24APR - Splitcoaststampers