Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Scrapbook Goals (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-goals-200/)
-   -   December Scrappin' and Chatter - sbc18dec (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbook-goals-200/december-scrappin-chatter-sbc18dec-627078/)

smadson 12-30-2018 02:55 PM

Yes, I like all your comments, but am not pushing that button! LOL

AnniePanda 12-30-2018 03:36 PM

Yup!

sewflake 12-30-2018 06:19 PM

Read all and like all the posts but not going to push that silly button till vacation if over and they get it fixed!!!

I went to weekend crop but could only stay two days. No one to sit with hubby today and I really did not want to ask as the kids need time with their family too!

I will have to check to see if the 2019 thread is up yet!
I ended the year with 12 more layouts, even more exciting is I have a good start on an album of my mothers early years what pictures I have that is.

I'm doing an 8x8 which seems to work well and will have a kit from My Creative Scrapbook that I can use. Really love the Prima papers that came in the kit with the b&w photos.

As soon as the weather allows for better lighting I will take photos!

Until then .... like like like.

sewflake 12-30-2018 07:04 PM

I have YTD 205 layouts
with 23 added this month

I may get a couple more done tomorrow.

Motherload 12-30-2018 08:32 PM

Went back and finally did a layout for the November Scraplift challenge - woohoo!

Christmas Lights

Ozpom 12-31-2018 03:16 AM

I had to stop myself pushing the like button. I don't mind it showing lots of likes...I just scroll right over them..lol.

Just popping in to wish you a very happy new year....in 3.3/4 hrs it will be 2019. I'm ready. Enjoy and hugs from Oz

Ozpom 12-31-2018 03:19 AM

Joyce Ann I was so happy to see you posting again...hello. You had a lot of likes. I think I've been the main culprit ladies...sorry. Bye for now. See you in 2019

sewflake 12-31-2018 06:25 AM

Jayne, we have a few hours to go to get to the new year.

Just getting up with coffee and apple cinnamon bread from MI, I toasted it for a warm yummy treat this morning.
The kids brought it back at Thanksgiving and I stuck one loaf in the freezer.

sewflake 12-31-2018 06:26 AM

Well that post sat there while I made breakfast, started the laundry, and cleaned the kitchen. Now on to more coffee and decide what more will be done today...besides laundry!

Motherload 12-31-2018 06:33 AM

Early morning here in California, so we have quite a few hours before New Years hits. Trying to decide whether or not to stay up until midnight! In the meantime, my husband is at work and all the kids are still in bed, so I'm going to do some scrapping.

smadson 12-31-2018 12:21 PM

Happy New Year! Hope I do better in 2019! Only 85 layouts! Sharon how in the world do you do over 200? No way I could do that. I overthink everything! I have signed up for three retreats next year. I always do at least 20 pages at those. If I couold plan my pages at home like I do when I go to retreats , I could get more done. LOL

Lmn 12-31-2018 12:51 PM

NYE .... hello

Happy New Years (Eve) ... we still have some time here before midnight. For the first time in many (many) years, I'm not scrapping tonight. I'm actually helping my youngest DS at his restaurant tonight. He has a couple catering events ... Mom is "cheap" help :eek:

I had planned to post January thread yesterday but we had to get on the road and I just ran out of time ... I'm off to add it now

eeddmm 12-31-2018 02:17 PM

Happy New Year all! Grandson deserted us tonight for a more exciting time at the bowling alley and his age friends :) so I'll probably be asleep before the ball drops since I won't have to stay awake to let him back into the house.

I really want to start scrapping/making cards again so it's a resolution. I'll have to relearn how to put the post back on here...has been really a long time since the last time posting a layout!

I have to redo the lessons I bought from Jessica Sprague before using my program too.

Lmn 12-31-2018 03:26 PM

It's Here!

WOW, :eek: our 11th Year Scrapping together .... ahhhmazing!
So many awesome pages and friends ...

Here we are for January