Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a permanant HOME!

My craft room is in two places.....In the office I share with my sister and then in the family room....where the pool table use to be, I just took it over more. I have totes in various corners of the room that aren't even seen. I don't like going into one corner because I am afraid there are spiders over there. My house is old and it isn't mine to add shelving....But wait...I am MOVING! My sister and I currently have a contract on a new home and there is this space in the basement that will become my craft room. I would love to have this room organized with everything in one central location and not throughout the house.
I am enclosing photos of the current space and what my potential space will look like..(Did I mention the house hasn't been built yet). So I will be able to design my craft area anyway I want too. Plus, my sister (who will be my roommate) has already said this is our first home, NO CRAFT SUPPLIES ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN YOUR YOUR CRAFT CORNER! She doesn't get the whole creative genius of it all..LoL... But I so deserve this lovely, awesome, big, organized, Scrapbox because I want some organization in my craft life, right now my life is craft chaos....
Attached Thumbnails
Need a permanant HOME!-myroom1.jpg   Need a permanant HOME!-myroom2.jpg   Need a permanant HOME!-myroom4.jpg  

Last edited by rhonnee; 10-07-2009 at 08:39 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #2  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This Scrapbox will not fix messiness. You could clean that area up and have plenty of room!!! I am in the cold, dark, dingy, spider ridden basement after the kids go to bed! I need this Scrapbox to put upstairs so that I can monitor my children and be with my family. I have two very sick girls. One has chronic aspiration (Liquids go into her lungs) and the other is menatlly ill. I need to be upstairs to keep my papercrafting alive. It is the only stress relief I have and believe me the challenges of a mentally ill child take a toll. I need it too!!

Good Luck!!!
Carrie
Check Out My Gallary
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes