Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC727 {11/9/19} - Ruby Mountain Paint Co (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic727-%7B11-9-19%7D-ruby-mountain-paint-co-631233/)

ohmypaper! 11-08-2019 10:45 AM

IC727 {11/9/19} - Ruby Mountain Paint Co

20 Attachment(s)
Hello, Inspiration Challenge fans! I found a pretty site to inspire us this week. If you have been thinking about watercoloring, the Ruby Mountain Paint Co will be just the nudge you have been waiting for. However if you don't care for water techniques you can be inspired by the colors, layouts and designs! Water is NOT required to join in! Feel free to click the BLOG button at the store. There are a few photos over there that might inspire you as well.

IC727 Gallery

Use Keyword IC727

My Sample: Merci in Gold

Did you know, we have an inspiration
Challenge Pinterest Board?
Be sure to check it out!

If you don't care to browse the entire site or if you can't open the site, I have downloaded a lovely group of photos for your inspiration! Click on the images below to view them larger and to get their links on SCS.

**Please note: If you are unable to view the Inspiration Site in your country, please use one of the pictures provided for you (thumbnails below, used with permission) . Sadly, we have no control over the sites' viewing areas. **

How to Play
~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining us on this inspiration journey.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....)
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE?

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select
COPY IMAGE ADDRESS
This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful links:

justwritedesigns 11-08-2019 06:52 PM

There are some lovely things (& paints) on the site you chose, Angie. Here's my Winter Snow Globe. thanks so much for looking.

snowmanqueen 11-08-2019 06:57 PM

Here’s my card, inspiration from the Plum color:

IC727 Capture the Season by snowmanqueen - at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 11-08-2019 07:13 PM

Super site, Angie. Loved the paint colors.

IC727, Mr. Snowman in the Pasture by Benzi - at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn 11-08-2019 07:26 PM

As soon as I seen the tutorial chat for those die cut napkins for Fallidays I knew that would translate to an awesome organic vibe texture for those hand painted earrings...

here is mine
IC727 Merry Christmas by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

snietje 11-09-2019 12:37 AM

This is so inspiring to try water coloring!!

here's mine:
IC727 Magical Moment by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe Girl 11-09-2019 01:46 AM

Super challenge Angie. Here is my card and the next 204 cards that I need to get made:

IC727 Congrats by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 11-09-2019 02:15 AM

I was inspired by color. Interesting company. Thanks.

RED SLEIGH

sistersandie 11-09-2019 03:48 AM

My take on the pots of colour!

IC727 ~ Birthday Tags by sistersandie - at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack 11-09-2019 04:39 AM

Sigh...Angie, you enabler, you.....I'll have to come back later, but I want everything. How did you ever find this site? Oh my.

Cook22 11-09-2019 06:19 AM

A power-cut this morning gave me a little unexpected craft time - and my attic was the brightest room in the house with the power off. Mobile internet isn't great so I just stuck with the thumbs for inspiration.

IC727 Simply Feathers

k dunbrook 11-09-2019 07:31 AM

Just another great site...thanks Angie.
here is my card:

It's the Season

Jay_Bee 11-09-2019 08:21 AM

I took your challenge and played with watercolouring

Move to Seaside

Winter Wishes

smadson 11-09-2019 08:49 AM

Here is mine, Angie.

FF19miamikel4, IC727 Butterfly Dream sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc 11-09-2019 10:23 AM

Beautiful paints - here is my card.

Stars Shining

artystamper 11-09-2019 10:42 AM

Wow - I don't water color much - but boy do I want to buy those yummy looking paints!! here's my watercolored leaf! IC727 Autumn Leaf Blessings by artystamper - at Splitcoaststampers

suen 11-09-2019 10:49 AM

Thanks for the challenge, Angie! Here's mine.

IC727 Winter Trees by suen - at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein 11-09-2019 02:07 PM

Thanks Angie for the wonderful site... had to order a few:). Here is my card.
IC727 Organic Apples by Holstein - at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 11-09-2019 02:16 PM

Hi Angie, thanks for the challenge!
IC A Desert RobinC by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

DCinkit 11-10-2019 10:32 AM

Terrific site for inspiration, Angie! Thank you.

IC727 FF19 Autumn Display by DCinkit - at Splitcoaststampers

TFL

jkanack 11-11-2019 12:32 PM

Crazy about this site! Thanks, Angie.

Me....Everyday!! by jkanack - at Splitcoaststampers

JustCallMeNana 11-12-2019 09:21 AM

Thanks, Angie. Here's my card....IC727 Mistletoe Branch by JustCallMeNana - at Splitcoaststampers

Chatterbox-1 02-12-2020 11:08 PM

Great challenge, Angie.  Playing uploading and posting upates and challenge catch-up with this one.  Here is my chosen inspiration for color:  Ceramic Water Cup for Watercolor Painting.  Here is my card: