Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Inspiration (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/)
-   -   IC718{9/7/19} Piper Classics (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/inspiration-88/ic718%7B9-7-19%7D-piper-classics-630524/)

justwritedesigns 09-06-2019 03:56 PM

IC718{9/7/19} Piper Classics

20 Attachment(s)
Good Saturday Morning! Welcome to September & the Inspiration Challenge!

Before we get started, just let me say "Happy Birthday, Pop!" Sept 7th is my dad's birthday & originally I wanted to go w/ a birthday site, but there are just too many! I still have a picture in my head of Pop in the 70's wearing bell bottom pants & white shoes. He was absolutely the coolest dad anyone knew back then! He's mostly into Hawaiian shirts & cowboy boots or really bright t-shirts now, but he's still very cool!

So on to the challenge... this week's challenge is brought to you by Piper Classics! Like my dad, they have a lot of cool stuff & plenty of inspiration! Get comfy & head on over. Please be sure to link us up to what inspired you.

IC718 Gallery

Use Keyword: IC718

Here's my card: Thanksgiving Tree Line

Did you know, we have an Inspiration Challenge Pinterest Board? Be sure to check it out!

For those of you who say you get overwhelmed with having too many, or too little, images to choose from, & since some sites have limited viewing areas, I've uploaded MANY images to help inspire you. So just stick with one (or all) of those for your inspiration. Click on the images below to see them bigger and to get their links on SCS.

**Please note: If you are unable to view the Inspiration Site in your country, please use one of the pictures provided for you (thumbnails below). Unfortunately, we have no control over the sites' viewing areas. **

How to Play ~ View the attached images. You may be inspired to recreate the pieces ~ but that isn't necessary ... get your inspiration from the colors, layout, style or 'theme'. Just enjoy wherever your inspired creative journey takes you. Remember, if you are inspired by the creation of another artist, please do not use print-outs of the art in your creation or directly copy their work. Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ no card is 'wrong' and there is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge. There are no rules ~ be *inspired* and go get stamping!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Also, remember to link to your SCS gallery on this thread. Thank you for joining us on this inspiration journey.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say
//www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....)
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

NEED HELP GETTING A LINK TO YOUR INSPIRATION PICTURE?

If you are unable to grab the link of your chosen picture, (on some sites, you can't, it only gives a link to the whole collection), hover over the picture in the collection that you want to link to. On a windows machine, right click the picture (on a Mac, 2 finger click). When the options come up, select COPY IMAGE ADDRESS. This link will be for that picture.

Other Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for Notifications
Get Help Posting Your Cards for Challenges

Benzi 09-06-2019 07:15 PM

Super site for some really good inspiration, Julie.

IC718, Fox's Gift Basket by Benzi - at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 09-06-2019 07:24 PM

Terrific site, Julie. Happy Birthday to your Dad.

AUTUMN FOLIAGE

JBgreendawn 09-06-2019 07:39 PM

Thanks for this challenge Julie, here is one from me
IC718 Merry Christmas by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! 09-06-2019 08:40 PM

Thanks Julie for the cozy Inspiration Site this week!

Magical Moments

mcschmidty 09-06-2019 09:09 PM

Hello

What an amazing inspirational site! I so love THIS bouquet for this time of year. It has special meaning to me- my Mom was a master gardener, and so loved flowers (excuse me while I sneeze!!!).

HERE is the card I created.

Thanks for a fab challenge Julie!

Shoe Girl 09-07-2019 02:24 AM

Terrific site. Here is my card:

IC718 USEIT2019 Cardinal Christmas by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy 09-07-2019 03:09 AM

Thanks Julie. Fun site!

IC718, Christmas Deer by jdmommy - at Splitcoaststampers

(Sounds like I would really like your Pop!)

Nannygirl 09-07-2019 06:20 AM

Thanks for sharing this beautiful link, Julie. Here's my card:IC718 - Valkyrie Maiden by Nannygirl - at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 09-07-2019 07:29 AM

IC718 Homebound Tree

Julie great choice of pictures!

I chose this image for my inspiration

luvtostampstampstamp 09-07-2019 08:33 AM

My card, Thank you for YOU by luvtostampstampstamp - at Splitcoaststampers

suen 09-07-2019 09:25 AM

Awesome site, Julie, thanks! Here's mine.

IC718 Christmas Wreath by suen - at Splitcoaststampers

artystamper 09-07-2019 09:54 AM

I was inspired by a Jack O' Lanterns Wooden Sign today - what a lovely site! IC718 An Univited Guest by artystamper - at Splitcoaststampers

lacyquilter 09-07-2019 09:54 AM

Here's my card: deer.

asweetjewel 09-07-2019 01:26 PM

Such a great site for inspiration, Julie, and your dad sounds super cool, Happy Birthday to him! Here is my Autumn Plaid card.

shirlb19 09-07-2019 04:36 PM

Happy Birthday to your Dad, Julie. My mother's was Sept. 7th also. Great site today, here's mine:

IC718 Friendly Pumpkins by shirlb19 - at Splitcoaststampers

Shirl

Stamperrobin 09-08-2019 02:41 PM

I had started a card for this fun challenge but put my back out and spent the rest of the day in a lot of pain. I want to finish the card but it will probably be next week before I can... I hope!

mfb 09-09-2019 10:38 AM

Happy Birthday Pop! (My bday is the 6th) :) Great pick!!

FMS401 Wishes by mfb - at Splitcoaststampers

mfb 09-09-2019 01:59 PM

Loved this site! Here's another one:

IC718 Jar by mfb - at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 09-09-2019 04:29 PM

I know this is too late for anyone to look at but I just wanted to do it.
IC Plaid Pumpkins RobinC by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks!

Chatterbox-1 12-12-2019 09:10 PM

I am playing challenge catch-up after my long hiatus away for numerous reasons. I found this inspiration: Floral Abigail Vinyl Floor Cloths - Piper Classics to help with making this card while I was in California. It was the perfect colors for a fall card. Here is my card: A Cardmaking Birthday Buddy to Celebrate!