Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   UPDATED: 09/28/2007 Final Counts Are IN!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/updated-09-28-2007-final-counts-233673/)

Melanie Swanson 08-08-2007 02:07 PM

AZMommy was going back in today at 1 pm...we should know any time now when baby boy #3 is here...stay tuned...

jennifer-g: you're next!! :)

jennifer-g 08-08-2007 07:07 PM

Lucky I've still got some time 'cause we're not quite ready yet!!!

Melanie Swanson 08-09-2007 02:15 PM

Sam is here!

Born 9:06 pm last night; 7 lbs, 14 oz. Mom and baby doing very well.

Time for AZMommy to change her SCS name!!

Melanie Swanson 08-09-2007 02:18 PM

Oops - almost forgot - if you want to send AZMommy a "baby congrats" card, PM me and I'll give you her address.

schrades 08-09-2007 04:31 PM

WOOOHOOOO AZMOMMY!! CAN YOU JAR THE BABY SMELL? SOOOO happy for you and thank you Miss Melanie for keeping us posted!

Melanie Swanson 08-10-2007 02:00 PM

Nine weeks away! I can't hardly stand it!

schrades 08-10-2007 02:59 PM

Everyone I forgot to mention the cut off date for registration is September 30th(last day of September) that way we will have time to get all our stampin done!! 9 WEEKS- OH MY!

schrades 08-10-2007 03:02 PM

Thought I would keep dropping this at the end of the posts whenever I update!!
[quote=schrades;6499201]we have reached the point of receiving registrations(you girls are quick!)

1. Jennifer-g
2. Melanie Swanson ( haha you are #2-- chinkle)
3. schrades
4. gabbygab
5. mycattracks
6. Alpha
7. Laurie R
8. AZMOMMY (in spirit and in cards)
9. Jodi 66
10. Sunnybeach
11. Alpha
12. Jammi HB

LaurieR 08-10-2007 03:58 PM

Whoo Hoo! Nine weeks yet...seems far away but yet not so much!

Please come join us!!!

AZMommy 08-11-2007 09:24 AM

Sam is here!

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Gals!

Sam and I came home last night. He's doing just great. Likes to sleep...but he's still mixed up on day and night :) We'll have to work on that.

Melanie - thanks for spreading the word on his arrival. Pop over anytime when you need a baby fix!

Shrades - I'll work on bottling that smell for you :)

Thanks everyone for your happy thoughts and well wishes!

Here's a few pictures.

-Tracy

Melanie Swanson 08-11-2007 11:02 AM

Does Sam have blonde hair? It almost looks like it in the photo.

Sam's big brothers look so proud! Alex looks very comfortable holding his baby brother...but I guess he's had practice holding baby brothers!

Get your rest, and I'll email you when I'm back from my trip this week to figure out the best time to visit.

Thanks for posting the pics!

jennifer-g 08-11-2007 02:35 PM

Oh, so cute Tracy! I am glad you didn't have to wait too overly long (past your date) to meet Sam. Congrats to you and your family!

AZMommy 08-11-2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie Swanson (Post 6815057)
Does Sam have blonde hair? It almost looks like it in the photo.

He's got brown hair, but it's lighter on the ends and the finer hair underlying is lighter too.

Looking forward to showing him off to you soon!
-Tracy

schrades 08-12-2007 03:55 AM

Oh so beautiful!!

LaurieR 08-12-2007 08:03 AM

Tracy, he's adorable! Nice looking group of boys you have there! CONGRATS!!!!

jammihb 08-12-2007 11:34 AM

Sign me up for a spot please! Let me also know if there is anyone coming from Hudson / New Richmond that might want to carpool!

Jammihb

schrades 08-12-2007 01:01 PM

you got it! I just sent you a PM!

stampinmomof2cuties 08-13-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZMommy (Post 6814508)
Hi Gals!

Sam and I came home last night. He's doing just great. Likes to sleep...but he's still mixed up on day and night :) We'll have to work on that.

Melanie - thanks for spreading the word on his arrival. Pop over anytime when you need a baby fix!

Shrades - I'll work on bottling that smell for you :)

Thanks everyone for your happy thoughts and well wishes!

Here's a few pictures.

-Tracy

Congrats Tracy!! Great pictures!

LaurieR 08-13-2007 05:09 PM

Schrades...do you have a rummage sale at this event for retired sets?

meluvstampin 08-14-2007 04:37 AM

Hello,
I was just looking for things in Central WI and I came across this. I would like info on this as I am interested. I do live right in Wausau and Ceder Creek is only a couple of miles from me. Thanks , Tina

jennifer-g 08-14-2007 07:29 AM

Hi Tina -

I am not involved in the planning of this event, just a participant! But I will try to provide you some info until schrades checks in (she's the organizer). :)

Some of the details can be found in Post #16 of this thread - click HERE. The registration form can be found in Post #25, which is HERE. Just print it, fill out and send it to schrades with your payment.

There are 4 parts of the event:

*shoe box swap (required)-the total number of people coming will determine if we premake any (to save time)
*individual card swap
*anything but a card swap
*lottery

Only the shoe box swap is required, the others are optional. You can participate in any parts that you want.

Shoe Box Swap Guidelines: Design one wonderful card and bring everything for each person to make one (except adhesive unless special - such as for applying glitter or sticky strip or something). This is for FULL CARDS. Your shoebox should include all cardstock pre-cut, ink, glitter, etc. At the event; you will be given a small space to set up a stamping station. Then you will go around the room and make all the cards. You bring ALL of your supplies in a �shoebox� or other appropriate container. This is why it is called a Shoebox Swap! If there are a lot of people, you will be told to pre-make a certain number of cards so that people can just grab one, that way there is not a time crunch at the end and everyone gets one of each card.

The individual card swap is just that, a swap of pre-made FULL cards. You get one of each back from each participant.

Anything but a card is the same thing, pre-make any 3D type items - decorated tins, covered notebooks, post-it holders, 2-4-6-8 boxes, etc. etc. etc. You get one of each back from each participant.

The lottery is a hand-stamped gift exchange type thing, something "more" than the anything but a card, you just make one and get one in return. This can be something like a name frame, filled paint can, altered journals or scrapbooks, etc.

Probably more info than you needed but I like to be thourough! :mrgreen: Hope you will be able to join us!

schrades 08-14-2007 03:35 PM

Go jennifer g! yah what she said!! We are all organizers!!!

jennifer-g 08-14-2007 05:00 PM

Can't help it, I'm a stickler for details. :rolleyes:

Melanie Swanson 08-14-2007 06:35 PM

meluvstampin...

With two wonderful, organized people like schrades and jennifer-g involved, you'd be silly not to participate!

Please join us!!

Looking forward to meeting you.

schrades 08-15-2007 01:45 AM

If anyone would like to bring stamp sets to sell or trade( or other items stamp related) that would be fine- I will set up a table just for that!

jennifer-g 08-15-2007 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schrades (Post 6852695)
If anyone would like to bring stamp sets to sell or trade( or other items stamp related) that would be fine- I will set up a table just for that!

Yay! I was just thinking I needed to do some organizing and pull some sets off to pass on to new homes. :-D

LaurieR 08-15-2007 06:22 AM

SWEET!! I have a few sets that need to be adopted!

jennifer-g 08-16-2007 10:53 AM

btt, can you believe it's August 16th already??

Melanie Swanson 08-16-2007 12:50 PM

I know! And the Packers are at home this week...SWEET!

Get to wear my pink GB logo shirt to work tomorrow...!!!

AZMommy 08-16-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie Swanson (Post 6870674)
I know! And the Packers are at home this week...SWEET!

Can't wait. Well, actually I do have to wait a bit until I make it up to Lambeau this year. Packer games don't mix well with newborn nursing mommies :)

Alex (my 10 yr old) is quite happy to take over my seat for the first 1/2 of the season :)

mycattracks 08-16-2007 02:55 PM

can someone post the pre season scheduel? please:)

AZMommy 08-16-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mycattracks (Post 6871919)
can someone post the pre season scheduel? please:)

Sat 8/18 - 7pm vs. Seattle
Thurs 8/23 - 7pm vs. Jacksonville
Thurs 8/30 - 7pm at Tennessee

you can see the schedule at packers.com

mycattracks 08-16-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZMommy (Post 6874272)
Sat 8/18 - 7pm vs. Seattle
Thurs 8/23 - 7pm vs. Jacksonville
Thurs 8/30 - 7pm at Tennessee

you can see the schedule at packers.com

I did look there but only saw the regular season:confused:
thanks, now I will not miss out on all the fun:cool:

gigs5liz 08-17-2007 01:01 PM

I don't know if we will make it to a game this year :( The person we usually buy tickets from sold his whole season to some big shot- grrrr. If I had season tickets, I would never do that!!

Melanie Swanson 08-18-2007 03:40 AM

Morning bump!

schrades 08-18-2007 06:16 AM

I hate to say this ladies but we are not having alot of interest except for the now I believe 10 of us! and the registration fee for us ten won't even cover the room rental let alone all the food and prizes- I will wait until the end of September before making an officail cancel--- but... it is not looking good.

mycattracks 08-18-2007 07:06 AM

DO NOT CANCEL:twisted:
this is not an option for me I NEED this time:(
we must figure out a way to get more people interested!!!!!
can we put out a call for donations that would be so good that people would want to come just for the their chance at the goods?:rolleyes:

jennifer-g 08-18-2007 07:43 AM

I agree!

I am soooo looking forward to this! I know when staramaze did the Chicago one she and her contacts talked to TONS of rubber stamp companies and other papercrafting types for prize donations and she had some TRULY AMAZING things to give away, plus a goodie bag for everyone with coupons and such. It never hurts to ask!

Also, don't many people wait until the last minute to sign up?

gabbygab 08-18-2007 07:45 AM

Please let's try!!!

jennifer-g 08-18-2007 07:46 AM

Oh, another thought I had, I know Kelly ended up cancelling hers/pushing it back a bit, do we know if all the folks signed up there also know about this one? Maybe there's a way to post a more detailed announcement to get the word out? I don't know if that's poor form or something, and I don't mean anything by it. I would probably have gone to both, but then we ended up having plans on Oct. 6th for something for DH that could not be changed, so that was just bad timing for me.

Kathie, how many do we need to cover the room rental?