Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   UPDATED: 09/28/2007 Final Counts Are IN!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/updated-09-28-2007-final-counts-233673/)

schrades 03-18-2007 04:02 PM

UPDATED: 09/28/2007 Final Counts Are IN!!!

Go to post #378!

Kathie aka schrades

mycattracks 03-21-2007 11:34 AM

uhmmm yes!

GarnetJ 03-21-2007 06:12 PM

I have no idea where "your" Northwoods is. But I have a feeling it's not the one a few miles from Lynden. Perhaps you need to include the name of a state or a city in your title.

schrades 03-22-2007 04:09 AM

all fixed!

LaurieR 03-25-2007 06:16 PM

Hi Schrades! Is this event usually in fall?

mycattracks 03-27-2007 05:24 AM

usually in the middle of october

PoolsMom 03-28-2007 06:06 PM

May I ask.........what part of Central Wisconsin is the Northwoods?????????

Just curious.
PoolsMom

mycattracks 03-29-2007 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoolsMom
May I ask.........what part of Central Wisconsin is the Northwoods?????????

Just curious.
PoolsMom

I would guess in this case only;) it would mean the Wausau WI area. I remember in 3rd grade I had a teacher that insisted up north ment even only one step to the north:rolleyes:

schrades 06-18-2007 02:44 PM

Someone has suggested another time other than October--- what do ya all think?

mycattracks 06-18-2007 02:57 PM

humm I was just thinking about posting to bump this up;)
when? hopefully not when it could snow, like that time of the Sheboygan get together:twisted: all of us that made it had a great time!

stitcher1 06-18-2007 10:05 PM

I agree about having it before it could snow. It takes the fun out of the anticipation if you are worrying about weather the will be bad or not. I hope you decide to leave it in October.

mycattracks 07-01-2007 04:42 PM

any word yet? I was with my sister and sister inlaw yesterday and we were wondering what's up. we want to book the room and start planning our swaps;)

schrades 07-04-2007 04:17 AM

not yet!

gabbygab 07-04-2007 02:56 PM

Come on everyone...Let's gather at Northwoods!!!! Party, Party, Party!!!

jennifer-g 07-09-2007 06:36 AM

Kathie! What's the scoop? We must have the Cedar Lodge again, that place was PERFECT. Early/mid October works best for me, any later and I won't be able to leave Dane County (due to baby #2 in late November). Avoiding the snow is also a good thing!

schrades 07-10-2007 04:04 PM

OKay ladies here are the dates and rates!! You are all so funny! God I love you all!

October 13th
1pm to 6pm
Lodge at Cedar Creek

http://www.lodgeatcedarcreek.com

Room rates: $99 a night / room includes 2 double beds and 4 waterpark passes

I am going to sign contract on Friday so cannot book room until then at that rate- you could and then ask for a revision;).

I am thinking $25 per person will include munchies, crunchies and drinks(kinda like a lite dinner) and doorprizes.Please feel free to bring a friend(paying friend of course). Limited to fifty people.

I will post a registration form here by Saturday evening I promise(have to be to work by 4am tomarrow so I need to get my butt to bed soon).

Okay there is the start and I will have more details by the end of the week! NOW I AM EXCITED the 5th Annual Gathering WOOOHOOO!!

have questions shoot me an email
[email protected]

later
Schrades aka Kathie

mycattracks 07-10-2007 04:50 PM

WOOOHOOO!!!!:cool:

jennifer-g 07-10-2007 04:59 PM

Gotta go start buttering up my DH right now!!!! :D

Jodi66 07-11-2007 06:01 AM

Is it the 5th, I lost a year!!!

Can't wait...
Jodi

LaurieR 07-11-2007 06:28 AM

Sounds so tempting. Have to look into the schedule and see about rounding up some fellow SCS friends.

Melanie Swanson 07-11-2007 01:21 PM

schrades....I'm going to slap you, sistah!!!

I PM'ed you about this and you didn't PM me back. I am feeling sooooo ignored....I must be on your 'bad' list...

SO HAPPY THAT NORTHWOODS IS ON!!! Jennifer-g, gabbygab, mycattracks, rmnett, et al...we are going to have SOME FUN NOW! I will spend the night this year, so the "after party" is in my room...tee-hee!!

I've been traveling a lot in the last few months and I have some GREAT 'tini recipes...my current fave is a pomegranate/pear one...yum...

SCHRADES IS MY NEW BFF!! NORTHWOODS IS A GO! I'm phoning the neighbors, waking the kids, and alerting the media!!

(no...I'm not drinking a 'tini right now...I'm just excited about Northwoods!!)

See you all in THREE MONTHS! WOO-HOO!!

LaurieR 07-11-2007 01:30 PM

Melanie, you were at the Mad City Shoebox right? If I recall correctly...I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!

Melanie Swanson 07-11-2007 01:45 PM

Yes, I was--second year in a row for me.

Thank you very kindly for the compliment, and if I recall, your cards were pretty stunning, too! I think I even CASE'd yours a time or three...

See you at Northwoods! Hope you can make it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurieR (Post 6471679)
Melanie, you were at the Mad City Shoebox right? If I recall correctly...I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!

stamp4me 07-11-2007 01:53 PM

I want to come!!!!! Was there last year and had a blast. Kept myself on the last post and didn't know that there was a new one till today. I'm excited and don't want to wish the summer away, but it is a thought! Thanks for doing this again Schrades it's wonderful:)

schrades 07-11-2007 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you poop Melanie I did to email you back! Argh! i love you anyway- I think I am going to spend the night as well!!
registration form is here!! now start writing checks and gettin um in the mail!
I will post a list of who is all coming!

schrades 07-11-2007 01:56 PM

my pleasure Stamp4me hey no you stamp for me!! hahaha-:oops: :shock: sorry!
schrades

schrades 07-11-2007 01:58 PM

Jodi is it the 4th or 5th (dah) 1st year at lodge 2nd at city hall 3rd back at lodge Hey Jodi is right 4th annual! I gotta stop drinking as soon as I get home! DANG!

all fixed!

stamp4me 07-11-2007 02:01 PM

I am at home and would like whatever it is you're drinking, cause U is havin a wonderful time there!

schrades 07-11-2007 02:03 PM

sorry gabbygab but that is the only date that lodge had that I had so I went for it-tell your dear husband that we will all sing for him maybe even stamp him a little gift

schrades 07-11-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp4me (Post 6471962)
I am at home and would like whatever it is you're drinking, cause U is havin a wonderful time there!

LOL! no( drinking won't start until Friday) finally having a really good day- I took a transfer in the company I work for - I think it will be a good move- lateral but a healthier peace of mind!!

Melanie Swanson 07-11-2007 02:08 PM

schrades....I didn't get a message back...so take back the 'poop' name! You have way better names to call me after our road trip to Minneapolis Regionals last year...!!

Did schrades tell you all about her Paul Abdul sighting??? No sh*t--she left the stamping table during stamp time at MN Regionals to use the restroom, and since the American Idol auditions were going on at the same time at the SAME PLACE, the bathrooms were full, so being the savvy bathroom gal she is, schrades went UP the escalator to the next level of the convention center. She walked in to the bathroom, and there was Paula Abdul herself, standing at the sink, washing her hands or looking at herself in the mirror or something. Schrades didn't blink an eye--she just said, "hey, Paula" and went about her business!!!

schrades you are TOO COOL!

And I can't wait to leave work so I can START drinking, not STOP!!

I'm using someone else's office while I'm at our corporate HQ in NJ, and any minute now my boss is going to walk in and say it's time to go back to the hotel...and I can't wait!! Martini for me...maybe mar-two-ni for me! (Or mar-three-ni...LOL!)

Stamp4me--you MUST come to Northwoods again this year. It will be way too much fun.

Jodi66--glad you'll be there, too. Can't wait to see you again.

rmnett 07-11-2007 03:14 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! My SIL is encroaching on my stamping by choosing the 13th to get married. That sucks SOOO much. I am a charter member of this event and I can't go!! Mycattracks and Gabbygab, Joann and Kelly won't be able to go either. The SIL should pick another day;)

schrades 07-11-2007 03:44 PM

okay Melanie is not a poop! but the Paula story is true!

I am crying with you you rmnett!

mycattracks 07-11-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmnett (Post 6472733)
WHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! My SIL is encroaching on my stamping by choosing the 13th to get married. That sucks SOOO much. I am a charter member of this event and I can't go!! Mycattracks and Gabbygab, Joann and Kelly won't be able to go either. The SIL should pick another day;)

WHAAAAATTTTT??????????
I guess the invitation is in the mail?:( :twisted:
I still want to make cards can I send them?

jennifer-g 07-11-2007 04:44 PM

we.
are.
in.

Just talked to DH and he say "let's go!".

dance, dance, dance, dance, happy happy!

I will be v. pregnant and may need 2 chairs though. :p

LaurieR 07-11-2007 05:28 PM

I have a question...sorry if I seem stupid...it's been a very long week so far. What is the individual swap? Cardfronts? Just want to know ahead of time. Thanks!

jennifer-g 07-11-2007 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurieR (Post 6471679)

Melanie's da bomb!!! :mrgreen:

jennifer-g 07-11-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurieR (Post 6474280)
I have a question...sorry if I seem stupid...it's been a very long week so far. What is the individual swap? Cardfronts? Just want to know ahead of time. Thanks!

Hi Laurie - generally this swap is for card fronts, and once in awhile for full cards. Schrades can chime in for further clarification, but I wanted to at least let you know you were on the right track. ;)

jennifer-g 07-11-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schrades (Post 6472025)
LOL! no( drinking won't start until Friday) finally having a really good day- I took a transfer in the company I work for - I think it will be a good move- lateral but a healthier peace of mind!!

Yay for you!!!

jennifer-g 07-11-2007 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie Swanson
schrades....I'm going to slap you, sistah!!!

I PM'ed you about this and you didn't PM me back. I am feeling sooooo ignored....I must be on your 'bad' list...!!!

Yah!!! You had us very worried there was going to be no-thang this year schrades - thank goodness that was just a filthy rumor!!! I wouldn't have been able to STAND it, it's been too long since Madtown and seeing everyone!