Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   MD * Maryland Anyone........?IV (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/md-%2A-maryland-anyone-iv-489231/)

EmGee458 01-09-2011 05:01 AM

Good morning! It's sunny out but it's sure cold! I need to run to the grocery store before all the snow panic-buyers get out there!

Have a great day and GO RAVENS!

Kathi127 01-09-2011 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmGee458 (Post 17786147)
Good morning! It's sunny out but it's sure cold! I need to run to the grocery store before all the snow panic-buyers get out there!

Have a great day and GO RAVENS!

Good idea! GO RAVENS!!!!!

EmGee458 01-09-2011 06:19 AM

OK, I'm back from the grocery store...not too crowded, but crap, it's COLD out there!!! The wind is horrible! Please, Mother Nature, bring on spring...I'm tired of being cold!

Rose0165 01-09-2011 06:32 AM

Morning all. Im figuring I can go to the grocery store DURING the game. I forgot about the snow shopper tho. UGH.
Kathi - I hope all the golden sweeties got homes. Not sure how I'd get away in a flurry of goldens or beagles. I want a yard so bad just so Ic an have a couple dogs. Of course, I dont want to take care of the yard or train the dogs. Gosh, Im getting old, actually Im already there.
Gonna go this morning and try to unload some Christmas decorations onto my daughter in law and kids. heheheheehhhhhh....

Mrsjvb 01-09-2011 07:04 AM

Yeah this cold does not do me any good.

Lost exactly one pound my first week. slightly bummed, but when you factor in no exercise at all plus the fact that I really don't have any fresh produce to take up the slack..it's understandable.

I did try to use the elliptical. It's just boring as heck. and the batteries are shot so i can't keep track of progress. Need to replace them. and try and find some way to anchor the Kindle so I can read and workout at the same time. Might actually be able to go more than 5 minutes at a time if I am not watching the countdown the whole time.

Next time I go grocery Shopping I vow to buy the proper food and to actually start cooking healthy, not just grabbing whatever is handy and praying the points don't go overboard.

Not sure what I will do today. kinda achy, I think I overdid the card making yesterday.

Rose: yards are overrated. they need mowing and other physical labor that results in being too sweaty for your own good.

AmandaW 01-09-2011 07:50 AM

OMGoodness!!! It's so COLD outside. SOooooo not good. The sunshine is very deceiving.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

GO RAVENS!!!!!

jtax 01-09-2011 03:22 PM

Card for the swap is done. Everything cut and punched, kits made up, directions typed. Whew! Of course when you see my easy Valentine, you will realize that there really wasn't that much to prepare... Can't wait for Sat.!

heyheypaula 01-09-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtax (Post 17788468)
Card for the swap is done. Everything cut and punched, kits made up, directions typed. Whew! Of course when you see my easy Valentine, you will realize that there really wasn't that much to prepare... Can't wait for Sat.!

Just finished cutting mine...will bag them & do directions tomorrow. Mine is easy too. Hurry up Saturday!

Rose0165 01-09-2011 05:30 PM

OMG, i still havent started. Hellllllp.

AmandaW 01-10-2011 03:13 AM

Good morning! So far my week is looking much better. Fingers crossed for a quick week with a VERY FUN SATURDAY!!!

Kathi127 01-10-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose0165 (Post 17789075)
OMG, i still havent started. Hellllllp.

Don't feel bad Rose, I haven't started either! I might take a "snow" day tomorrow and stay home and get my card done! :wink:

Kathi127 01-10-2011 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaW (Post 17790289)
Good morning! So far my week is looking much better. Fingers crossed for a quick week with a VERY FUN SATURDAY!!!

Glad your week is off to a good start! We are definitely going to have fun on Saturday!

AmandaW 01-10-2011 05:35 AM

Hmmm who will be correct? TWC says 1in of snow, Foots says 4-5....I don't care as long as it doesn't effect Saturday! lol

Kathi I'm soooo ready to have FUN on Saturday! Can't wait to catch up with ya!

Ougot2 01-10-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrsjvb (Post 17786521)
Yeah this cold does not do me any good.

Lost exactly one pound my first week. slightly bummed, but when you factor in no exercise at all plus the fact that I really don't have any fresh produce to take up the slack..it's understandable.

I did try to use the elliptical. It's just boring as heck. and the batteries are shot so i can't keep track of progress. Need to replace them. and try and find some way to anchor the Kindle so I can read and workout at the same time. Might actually be able to go more than 5 minutes at a time if I am not watching the countdown the whole time.

Next time I go grocery Shopping I vow to buy the proper food and to actually start cooking healthy, not just grabbing whatever is handy and praying the points don't go overboard.

Not sure what I will do today. kinda achy, I think I overdid the card making yesterday.

Rose: yards are overrated. they need mowing and other physical labor that results in being too sweaty for your own good.

Hay, that is one pound less that you don't have to loose. Way to go. I just started WW on Sunday after I just ate a cinnamon roll with my Grandson. Little did I know that that little roll was 10 points---EEEEEEKKKKKK!! That sort of shot the day, especially when you only have 29 to begin with. Oh, whoa is me. I am going to get one of the calculators. I hate having to dig out the computer every time I want to eat something just to find out the points.

EmGee458 01-10-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ougot2 (Post 17791216)
Hay, that is one pound less that you don't have to loose. Way to go. I just started WW on Sunday after I just ate a cinnamon roll with my Grandson. Little did I know that that little roll was 10 points---EEEEEEKKKKKK!! That sort of shot the day, especially when you only have 29 to begin with. Oh, whoa is me. I am going to get one of the calculators. I hate having to dig out the computer every time I want to eat something just to find out the points.

You can download it to your iPhone, Blackberry or Android, too, if you have one of those type phones. I love having it on my Blackberry.

Rose0165 01-10-2011 09:17 AM

OK, y'all can relax now...I have my food to make/bring for Sat even tho the card isnt done (make that isnt evenstarted!).

AmandaW 01-10-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose0165 (Post 17791977)
OK, y'all can relax now...I have my food to make/bring for Sat even tho the card isnt done (make that isnt evenstarted!).

:-) you do know me! lol Who cares about the cards I'm there for the food and fun!!!

AmandaW 01-10-2011 10:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My MFT order arrived today!!! Whoohooo for free stuff!

I'm attaching a pic of the MFT rolled rose dies that we couldn't figure out. The large one is the original one I had ordered. The two smaller ones are the new ones they just released. They are really cute together, but the new ones are little bitty.

harrahx2 01-10-2011 02:21 PM

Thanks for the visual Amanda because, as you know, I am a visual learner! Card ready, soup stuff in the fridge.............no directions yet but you all really don't need much guidance for my simple card. I like it though. Jeaneen, you want me to pick you up? I will also have Jill and Sara, I think. We are gonna have some fun, ladies! Looking forward to it.
:wink:

Amanda, did I pay you yet????

jtax 01-10-2011 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrahx2 (Post 17793434)
Thanks for the visual Amanda because, as you know, I am a visual learner! Card ready, soup stuff in the fridge.............no directions yet but you all really don't need much guidance for my simple card. I like it though. Jeaneen, you want me to pick you up? I will also have Jill and Sara, I think. We are gonna have some fun, ladies! Looking forward to it.

I would love a ride Jane if you have room! WooHoo - Jill and Sara are coming! Are you feeling better yet???

EmGee458 01-10-2011 04:11 PM

Those of you who like digi-stamps, here's a girl who gives her designs away for free. There are some really cute images on her blog. Check it out! Sliekje digi Stamps

Kathi127 01-10-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmandaW (Post 17792464)
My MFT order arrived today!!! Whoohooo for free stuff!

I'm attaching a pic of the MFT rolled rose dies that we couldn't figure out. The large one is the original one I had ordered. The two smaller ones are the new ones they just released. They are really cute together, but the new ones are little bitty.

I must be the dumbest person on earth! I still can't figure out by looking at those dies how you get the flowers to turn out like that! I need a demonstration! :confused:

miranda82 01-10-2011 04:47 PM

I haven't been on here in a while so I don't know if this has been put out, but the Big Lots in Columbia has Basic Grey scrapbooking supplies at about half off regular price. It's in several different places so you have to look around for it but there is pretty much different stuff.

Rose0165 01-10-2011 06:35 PM

Kathi - I couldnt figure out the roses either. Did you start your card yet? I did start one a litt;le while ago. Of course its ugly.
Miranda - thanks for the Big Lots info. I dropped by there a week or so ago and was not impressed with anything they had. Guess maybe I'll give it another chance. I didnt even see any craft stuff. Thanks again for info.

jtax 01-10-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miranda82 (Post 17794303)
I haven't been on here in a while so I don't know if this has been put out, but the Big Lots in Columbia has Basic Grey scrapbooking supplies at about half off regular price. It's in several different places so you have to look around for it but there is pretty much different stuff.

Where is the Big Lots in Columbia?

AmandaW 01-11-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtax (Post 17795040)
Where is the Big Lots in Columbia?

Next to the huge JoAnn store. The new Big Lots was an office store if that helps. Don't remember then name of the shopping center. It's by Target and Famous Daves...can you tell how I navigate? By food and craft stores! lol

AmandaW 01-11-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose0165 (Post 17794910)
Kathi - I couldnt figure out the roses either. Did you start your card yet? I did start one a litt;le while ago. Of course its ugly.
Miranda - thanks for the Big Lots info. I dropped by there a week or so ago and was not impressed with anything they had. Guess maybe I'll give it another chance. I didnt even see any craft stuff. Thanks again for info.

Yeah I stopped in before Christmas they had Cricut carts for $20 but other than that nothing. Guess next time I'm over there need to check in again.

AmandaW 01-11-2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miranda82 (Post 17794303)

Thanks for the info!

AmandaW 01-11-2011 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathi127 (Post 17794144)
I must be the dumbest person on earth! I still can't figure out by looking at those dies how you get the flowers to turn out like that! I need a demonstration! :confused:

Happy to show you! I'll bring some cut ones to the SBS and show you and you can try it. You will be shocked how easy it is.

AmandaW 01-11-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrahx2 (Post 17793434)

Yes Ma'am your all taken care of! You paid me at Rose's house. :-)

AmandaW 01-11-2011 03:19 AM

Hey Ladies,
We are almost at 5000 again!!! Just started the new thread!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...l#post17795780

Join me!