Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 2 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/2nd-annual-hpc-convention-july-24-27-2009-part-2-a-389339/)

delfinaus 11-17-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12087484)
LOL!! I have a parrot. We both sit around and talk.

LOL.. I don't know why but I thought that comment was hilarious. I'm LMAO and DH is looking at me funny!

ddaniels 11-17-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinaus (Post 12088692)
LOL.. I don't know why but I thought that comment was hilarious. I'm LMAO and DH is looking at me funny!

ROFL - That happens to me all the time. My dh and I have our puters in the same room and he makes such faces sometimes!

cherthosestamps 11-17-2008 03:49 PM

Hello Ho's...not even gonna try and catch up here. I have not been on at all, and still do not have the time to get on and stay on..just been very busy with my kids schedules and my Jockey parties..signing off again..love to my friends..mwah

cherthosestamps 11-17-2008 03:49 PM

For the Ho's that owed on postage and sent it..I thank you so much..I did not want to bite the additional $40ish dollars I had to put out for this..mwah

daiseyfreak 11-17-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12088144)
Joy I just love your coffee cups! Those are too cute! Makes me want some coffee tonight!
I am sure you will win! Good luck! :)

awe thanks, I'm not so sure. It got posted on their blog today (see my blog for link) and I looked at the other 9 who got chosen, and they're pretty good, and only 3 of us get picked. sigh, oh well, I'm not going to be heartbroken if I don't get on b/c it's a lot of work and I"m so hard on myself anyhow, it's just as well :)

LauraJean 11-17-2008 03:56 PM

Hello! DJ MWAH to you!

cricketeew 11-17-2008 04:00 PM

Gale thanks for showing me some love! :) And yes I guess my Elf dose look like he is skateing very fast! Too funny !

cricketeew 11-17-2008 04:00 PM

I have been meaning to ask you girls! Are any of you on Face book ?? If so friend me ! :)

mamadwawa 11-17-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12089123)
I have been meaning to ask you girls! Are any of you on Face book ?? If so friend me ! :)

I am - going there now to friend you!!

ddaniels 11-17-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12088961)
Hello Ho's...not even gonna try and catch up here. I have not been on at all, and still do not have the time to get on and stay on..just been very busy with my kids schedules and my Jockey parties..signing off again..love to my friends..mwah

DJ IN THE HOOOOUSSSEEEE! MWAH - Girlie!

LauraJean 11-17-2008 04:10 PM

Question:

If I have an APC sticker on a priority box I can put it in the blue mailbox right? It's just items with postage stamps over 13 oz right?

cherthosestamps 11-17-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12089053)
Hello! DJ MWAH to you!

Thank you for the spectacular stamps..how do I cut these puppies, re: I am a SU girl..also I did not order that little saying did I??? Or did you put that in there my friend..mwah..also got your cuddlebug swap..thanks for the extra special cards..mwah..goodnite

cherthosestamps 11-17-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaniels (Post 12089149)
DJ IN THE HOOOOUSSSEEEE! MWAH - Girlie!

/
Hello to my friend...how are you girl? my kids have me running around in circles,I also had two Jockey parties last weekend, one cheerleading competition at COBO Hall, and one Ladies Nite Out party...I am spent girl..going to turn in now..Also, DH and DS came back from their 4 day hunting weekend..NOW it is MY TURN...woohoo...mwah

LauraJean 11-17-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12089292)
Thank you for the spectacular stamps..how do I cut these puppies, re: I am a SU girl..also I did not order that little saying did I??? Or did you put that in there my friend..mwah..also got your cuddlebug swap..thanks for the extra special cards..mwah..goodnite

Cut the stamps with your SU Scissors, or if you need enabling - the Tim Holtz Craft Scissors are wonderful (Never will use the SU Rubber Scissors again).

Yes the little saying is a giftie from yours truely.....How could I not get you that sentiment? because it happens oh so much....Just make sure I get one of your wonderful creations with it ;)

sgc 11-17-2008 04:27 PM

To all of you working women--all I can say is how much I admire you! I am working about 3 hours a day, and I have to come home and nap. I am so tired. What if I had to work a whole day? I already have on my pj's--and cannot wait until bedtime:) I still have some papers to grade and some homework to help Liz with. Don't know when I will stamp:confused: Hopefully, it will get better.

Sandye/sgc

Kelli--I don't expect to be mailing swaps in early. I just hope to get them done.

cricketeew 11-17-2008 04:37 PM

Yeppie it is offical Gale and I are now Facebook freinds!!!!!!!!

mamadwawa 11-17-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12089549)
Yeppie it is offical Gale and I are now Facebook freinds!!!!!!!!

Anyone else want to join us? :D

LauraJean 11-17-2008 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgc (Post 12089451)
To all of you working women--all I can say is how much I admire you! I am working about 3 hours a day, and I have to come home and nap. I am so tired. What if I had to work a whole day? I already have on my pj's--and cannot wait until bedtime:) I still have some papers to grade and some homework to help Liz with. Don't know when I will stamp:confused: Hopefully, it will get better.

Sandye/sgc

Kelli--I don't expect to be mailing swaps in early. I just hope to get them done.

It will Sandye.....I think some happy mail is coming your way very sooN! :)

ddaniels 11-17-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12089439)
Cut the stamps with your SU Scissors, or if you need enabling - the Tim Holtz Craft Scissors are wonderful (Never will use the SU Rubber Scissors again).

Yes the little saying is a giftie from yours truely.....How could I not get you that sentiment? because it happens oh so much....Just make sure I get one of your wonderful creations with it ;)

Totally agree with LJ. The Tim Holtz craft scissors are well worth it. I lost my craft scissors from SU and bought these instead and love love love them.

LauraJean 11-17-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaniels (Post 12089866)
Totally agree with LJ. The Tim Holtz craft scissors are well worth it. I lost my craft scissors from SU and bought these instead and love love love them.

They're cheaper too! :)

ddaniels 11-17-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12089880)
They're cheaper too! :)

Yes they are...got my bigz top note die from SU today. Have you used this one yet?

ddaniels 11-17-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12089292)

Oh...what did ya get?

LauraJean 11-17-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaniels (Post 12090029)
Yes they are...got my bigz top note die from SU today. Have you used this one yet?

I don't have a Big Shot :( Maybe next quarter, depending on what the new catalog holds in store for me. The Fall-Winter catty did on excite me much as far as new stamps goes....

cricketeew 11-17-2008 07:22 PM

off to bed I go! Cold and windy night here they say low 20's here coldest it has been yet here! Burrr going to snuggle down now! Night night

LauraJean 11-17-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12091296)
off to bed I go! Cold and windy night here they say low 20's here coldest it has been yet here! Burrr going to snuggle down now! Night night

Umm 20's sounds warm.....they are talking 16-18 here tomorrow morning when I walk out the door....

Night Elizabeth! ;)

urscrappymama 11-17-2008 08:39 PM

Almost Bedtime Bump...Scrappy is WAAAY TOOOO TIRED!

KelliJo 11-17-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Sandye/sgc

:roll: I aint fallin for THAT girlie.....:twisted:

LOL Seriously though, make sure you take time for YOURSELF....

KelliJo 11-17-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12091918)
Almost Bedtime Bump...Scrappy is WAAAY TOOOO TIRED!

HOLY CRAP!!!! Scrapper doodle is in BED???? :shock: YIKES, I had to check the clock for myself and now I see I'm SCREWED in 4 hours when the alarm goes off... NIGHT ALL!!! RUNNING FOR BED!!!!!

yoorah 11-18-2008 12:55 AM

Night owl bump

LauraJean 11-18-2008 01:53 AM

Morning! A bit early for me, the old back was talking to me in bed so I had to get up and walk around, stretch, etc. figured what the heck might as well stay up now ;)

mamadwawa 11-18-2008 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12091249)
I don't have a Big Shot :( Maybe next quarter, depending on what the new catalog holds in store for me. The Fall-Winter catty did on excite me much as far as new stamps goes....

Can't you use that stuff in your cuttlebug? I thought all of those were pretty interchangeable

mamadwawa 11-18-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12092356)
Morning! A bit early for me, the old back was talking to me in bed so I had to get up and walk around, stretch, etc. figured what the heck might as well stay up now ;)

OH, LJ, I am sorry, I hate those kinds of mornings. Hope it is feeling better with some movement and stretch!

chrispy1778 11-18-2008 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12092595)
Can't you use that stuff in your cuttlebug? I thought all of those were pretty interchangeable

I don't have a Big Shot, but I do have a Big Kick, and I can use CB folders and dies, BK/BS dies and most ( but not all... at least I don't think so anyhow ) regular Sizzix dies in it... Nesties, too, if I had any.

daiseyfreak 11-18-2008 05:06 AM

aaaaaaack, it's too early to be up - and at work :(

SuG 11-18-2008 05:20 AM

KelliJo,
with all the cleaning and moving about, did you move out of the slanted ceiling room?

chrispy1778 11-18-2008 05:21 AM

Quote:

Sandye/sgc

Some of us working gals ought to have a small upper hand - we're younger. Ask me in another 20 years if I have the energy that you do, to work PT, maintain some sanity and a social life, AND raise a grandkid. My guess is that my answer will be "heck NO!!".

It's definitely you that deserves the admiration, Sandye. You've done your part beyond the extent that most mommas do. That's beyond awesome.

urscrappymama 11-18-2008 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12092160)
HOLY CRAP!!!! Scrapper doodle is in BED???? :shock: YIKES, I had to check the clock for myself and now I see I'm SCREWED in 4 hours when the alarm goes off... NIGHT ALL!!! RUNNING FOR BED!!!!!

:mrgreen: yup! I went to bed within five minutes ofmy last post! Still freakin' tired, but try talking a two year old into staying in bed! :rolleyes: See Y'all later! :)

urscrappymama 11-18-2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12093371)
Some of us working gals ought to have a small upper hand - we're younger. Ask me in another 20 years if I have the energy that you do, to work PT, maintain some sanity and a social life, AND raise a grandkid. My guess is that my answer will be "heck NO!!".

It's definitely you that deserves the admiration, Sandye. You've done your part beyond the extent that most mommas do. That's beyond awesome.

Here Here! :-D

LauraJean 11-18-2008 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12092599)
OH, LJ, I am sorry, I hate those kinds of mornings. Hope it is feeling better with some movement and stretch!

It would be better if I was home and not here @ the office slaving away ;)

Happy news though, there's a Stamp/Scrapbook Expo this weekend here in town and I signed up for the Friday Night Vendor Event. It's $39 but it includes 20 make-n-takes from all the vendors....and guess who has a booth???? :mrgreen:

It will be much less crowded, as it's a limited ticket event. BarbaraLynn (another scser that's east of me) told me about it, she's going and we are gonna hang out at the event....we've been trying to meet up for awhile....I still got to get to her part of the state so we can go to the Whipper Snapper place! :mrgreen:

kafranci 11-18-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12094541)
It would be better if I was home and not here @ the office slaving away ;)

Happy news though, there's a Stamp/Scrapbook Expo this weekend here in town and I signed up for the Friday Night Vendor Event. It's $39 but it includes 20 make-n-takes from all the vendors....and guess who has a booth???? :mrgreen:

It will be much less crowded, as it's a limited ticket event. BarbaraLynn (another scser that's east of me) told me about it, she's going and we are gonna hang out at the event....we've been trying to meet up for awhile....I still got to get to her part of the state so we can go to the Whipper Snapper place! :mrgreen:

That sounds so fun!!!! That's one bad thing about living in the boonies, we don't have anything even close to an "expo" here!!!:(