Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 2 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/2nd-annual-hpc-convention-july-24-27-2009-part-2-a-389339/)

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12488392)
I'm jealous! I'm getting to meet Gael that weekend too though! :p

I can't wait until Columbus So we can have fun with our Ho's!!! Attachment 127382 <---click!

I'm dying to finally meet KelliJo too!!!! (Ya read that PP Ho??) Attachment 127383

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/bounce014.gif

urscrappymama 12-27-2008 06:03 PM

<grumbling...> Dang toys are all over my living room! Now how the heck am I gonna drag my sorry butt off the floor after I get down there to piuck 'em up!?! :mad: GAH!!!

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:03 PM

Hey KJ! You still here?? I got a ? for ya!

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12488513)
<grumbling...> Dang toys are all over my living room! Now how the heck am I gonna drag my sorry butt off the floor after I get down there to piuck 'em up!?! :mad: GAH!!!

don't bother. she will just spread more around tomorrow... that is not my usual style of housekeeping, but if you are gonna be hurting it is not worth it!

urscrappymama 12-27-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12488420)
For all the cards I make, I rarely get birthday cards out and if I do they are usually late. Did not do Christmas at all. Still feeling guilty about that...

erm...about that...I didn't make hardly any of the cards I sent out! :oops: Right KelliJo? :rolleyes: In my defense...it WAS a *beautiful card*! :mrgreen:

urscrappymama 12-27-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12488533)
don't bother. she will just spread more around tomorrow... that is not my usual style of housekeeping, but if you are gonna be hurting it is not worth it!

yes, but they are blocking the entire path from the front door, and they are little and plastic...and apparently invisible to my PITA hubby! :mad: Wonder if he'll see them when I take one and...! :twisted:

urscrappymama 12-27-2008 06:09 PM

carap...I think my generally-cruddy-pms ing-aching back-biotchy-caffiene deprived-mood is showing it's horns again! :evil:

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12488569)
yes, but they are blocking the entire path from the front door, and they are little and plastic...and apparently invisible to my PITA hubby! :mad: Wonder if he'll see them when I take one and...! :twisted:

What is it about men and kids? sometimes I will count how many days of large sized dust bunny in corner and yet they still don' clean it up. Claim to not see it!! :rolleyes:

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12488482)
LJ ~ Get this....Dave texted (word?) me at work today and wanted me to tell you that Bucky was gonna get their "assss kicckkkkkkedddddd"... It made me LOL that he remembers who is who... he called you Bucky girl... LMAO

THEN when I get home he wanted to know what you looked like cuz he saw a gal up front in the middle wearing a jersey, wanted to know if that was you....

Sorry for the asss whoopin... UGH!!! You know football fans are SOOOO friggin fickle, he'll still be here next year, they were TOTALLY out classed in that match up....:(

ROTFLMAO! Dave called me buckygirl? really? That's FREAKIN FUNNY!

Oh yea, we got our arses WHOOPED over and over again. Florida State is too fast four our big OL (we had em beat on average 40 lbs per player in the weight area) We have trouble with the quicker DL's we play against. I Think he will be back next year honestly (coach b) but they will have him under a HUGE microscope!!!

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:14 PM

Sorry bout your game LJ. I forgot to give Alafair her Bucky, but will tomorrow. At least it was FL state so her Gator has nothing to gloat about ;)

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12488247)
yay I will get to meet DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look for the cutest one, that's how I found her in Chicago this summer....

DJ do you still have those pics? Can you e-mail them to me? Can't find mine :shock:

I got ONE Card made tonight, Gina K's challenge for today, for those of you that like to layer, it's for you (double matting) mine is here:
Attachment 127387

cherthosestamps 12-27-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12488392)
I'm jealous! I'm getting to meet Gael that weekend too though! :p

I can't wait until Columbus So we can have fun with our Ho's!!! Attachment 127382 <---click!

I'm dying to finally meet KelliJo too!!!! (Ya read that PP Ho??) Attachment 127383

awe...I want to meet her too!!!

cherthosestamps 12-27-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12488670)

DJ do you still have those pics? Can you e-mail them to me? Can't find mine :shock:

I got ONE Card made tonight, Gina K's challenge for today, for those of you that like to layer, it's for you (double matting) mine is here:
Attachment 127387

Shucks...you so nice..I will look for them honey bunney...

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12488657)
Sorry bout your game LJ. I forgot to give Alafair her Bucky, but will tomorrow. At least it was FL state so her Gator has nothing to gloat about ;)

That's okay Gael, seriously ~~~ we were completely overmatched and nobody gave bucky a chance to win (not even the folks up here!) :(

wildbasket 12-27-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12488628)
ROTFLMAO! Dave called me buckygirl? really? That's FREAKIN FUNNY!

Oh yea, we got our arses WHOOPED over and over again. Florida State is too fast four our big OL (we had em beat on average 40 lbs per player in the weight area) We have trouble with the quicker DL's we play against. I Think he will be back next year honestly (coach b) but they will have him under a HUGE microscope!!!

Here is your chance to step up and be his PR proud bucky girlfriend...can't can a guy with the #1 female fan on his arm!

cherthosestamps 12-27-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12488155)
My GF's DDs are in that competition, too!

Did your DD's squad attend the nationals event in St. Louis earlier this year?

Hey Retro..are you going to that one? What team does your gf's dd cheer for? ?Mine is on Trilogy..cheering for 6th year...We did not attent the St. Loius nationals..there are so many nationals', it depends on what nationals your coach signs you up for. I do know we are in the World Bids in Virginia Beach..woohoo....

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Attachment 127387

Super cute - love the bg paper. That crab fella cracks me up!

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasket (Post 12488708)
Here is your chance to step up and be his PR proud bucky girlfriend...can't can a guy with the #1 female fan on his arm!

that's right! a perfect plan!!

urscrappymama 12-27-2008 06:25 PM

Hey Lisa! How was your Christmas?

cherthosestamps 12-27-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12488595)
carap...I think my generally-cruddy-pms ing-aching back-biotchy-caffiene deprived-mood is showing it's horns again! :evil:

This is for you Scrapp...and all of us...lol

I was justified when I was five
Raising cane, I spit in your eye
Times are changing, now the poor get fat
But the fever's gonna catch you when the ***** gets back

Eat meat on Friday that's alright
Even like steak on a Saturday night
I can ***** the best at your social do's
I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue

I'm a *****, I'm a *****
Oh the ***** is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
I can *****, I can *****
`Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do

I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by dropping namesI
I don't like those, my God, what's that
Oh it's full of nasty habits when the ***** gets back

cherthosestamps 12-27-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Attachment 127387

My Avaie is of my DD and Jason Michael Carrol..from our Chicago trip..we were backstage and he stopped us and took a picture with her..so cute..For those of you who do not know..he is a Country Singer!!!!!!

wildbasket 12-27-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12488829)
Hey Lisa! How was your Christmas?

pretty good. Have to go to GA tomorrow to see JIm's Dad and his sister. The one good thing is the evil MIL is no longer there...

KelliJo 12-27-2008 06:28 PM

I'm still here Gael....

LJ Dave SO couldn't figure out why it was funny...I Told him that is the name of your blog and he gave me the "DUHHHH I'm a tard" Look....:rolleyes: NO CLUE what a blog is and he HAS seen mine.....

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasket (Post 12488708)

Ummm He needs A LOT more than that right now.....:roll:

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12488877)
I'm still here Gael....

LJ Dave SO couldn't figure out why it was funny...I Told him that is the name of your blog and he gave me the "DUHHHH I'm a tard" Look....:rolleyes: NO CLUE what a blog is and he HAS seen mine.....

I figured that out from the PM's ;) that was the question I had for ya. Alafair is out cold but I will give her your good wishes tomorrow.

wildbasket 12-27-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12488900)
Ummm He needs A LOT more than that right now.....:roll:

But he is going to need to start somewhere!:mrgreen:

cherthosestamps 12-27-2008 06:32 PM

Hi KJ..whasup woman??

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:33 PM

Day-Am they are coming back tonight too....12:30 am flight out of Orlando... (don't ask me how I know about Charter flights!)

KelliJo 12-27-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasket (Post 12488931)
But he is going to need to start somewhere!:mrgreen:

Yea LJ!!! ATTACK HIM WHILE HE'S VULNERABLE (and you've had some drinkies...):mrgreen:

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12488948)
Yea LJ!!! ATTACK HIM WHILE HE'S VULNERABLE (and you've had some drinkies...):mrgreen:

ROTFL had not had THAT much to drink......

KelliJo 12-27-2008 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12488932)
Hi KJ..whasup woman??

Hey Deej!!!! Not much just finished eating my pizza...

Just sittin here chillaxin a bit before I go and pass the helll out...I'm EXHAUSTED:rolleyes:

KelliJo 12-27-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12488955)
ROTFL had not had THAT much to drink......

Then get busy......he'll be back in town soon!;)

cherthosestamps 12-27-2008 06:37 PM

Pizza is sounding good right about now..I think I will go prowling in my friggy...alot of ham and crap I do not like..yogurt..no too healthy..hhhmmm some Hersheys chocolate bars...ok..I think that will do the trick..
insert smiley raiding fridge here Scrappy...;)

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestamps (Post 12489007)
Pizza is sounding good right about now..I think I will go prowling in my friggy...alot of ham and crap I do not like..yogurt..no too healthy..hhhmmm some Hersheys chocolate bars...ok..I think that will do the trick..

I have some left over prime rib i the fridge...NUMMY! :mrgreen:

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12488964)
Then get busy......he'll be back in town soon!;)

Just under two hours before he leaves this coast. Then the actual flight. Sounds like plenty of time to get yourself good and wasted... I mean to get yourself ready. Go on girl, meet him at the airport! Console his wounded ego - guys go for that, esp the macho sports ones, right?

KelliJo 12-27-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

LOL!!! I have a bag of tootsie Midgies still... mmmmm8) :p

mamadwawa 12-27-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

I'll send you some cake. I am more in the mood for chips and dip anyway...

KelliJo 12-27-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12489024)
Just under two hours before he leaves this coast. Then the actual flight. Sounds like plenty of time to get yourself good and wasted... I mean to get yourself ready. Go on girl, meet him at the airport! Console his wounded ego - guys go for that, esp the macho sports ones, right?

OHHHH HELLLL YESSSSS!!!!

LJ! LJ! LJ! LJ! LJ!

LauraJean 12-27-2008 06:40 PM

For DJ:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit.../fridge-38.gif

KelliJo 12-27-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12489029)
I'll send you some cake. I am more in the mood for chips and dip anyway...

MMM, have you had that Tostitos Creamy salsa stuff... I think it's just sour cream and salsa stirred together and put in a jar... SO much easier than doing it yourself! LOL

DAMN Mines in the fridge and NO Tortilla chips! :twisted: