Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #81  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

-

Last edited by fura; 12-12-2009 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: repost
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #82  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have never ordered from High Hopes even though I adore the artwork. I will admit that I have always heard of their slow shipping and wasn't willing to wait. I've read through this thread and then I read High Hope's News on their homepage. It seems obvious that they are grateful for all the business that they receive and have tried to take on retail orders the best that they could. I think that it is a wise decision for them to only take wholesale orders. This will hopefully get them caught up and come up with a better business plan for when they're ready to take on retail orders again. Best wishes to them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2009, 04:05 AM   #83  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Bethany has always been aware of this thread as she PMd me in the beginning of it.
I myself am done with HH and I will not buy there stamps even in a store.
I cannot support a company that has such bad customer service. My sister is still waiting for stamps that she ordered last summer to use on christmas cards. Well she still has never received them and she ordered a set from Gink K and had it within 5 days.
And the HH saying that the order shipped and never actually shipped until contacted again is really really bad. They did to my sister twice now and still nothing.
HH should NOT tell people that their order shipped until they actually do. And no amount of freebies makes up for this lying and lateness.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2009, 04:27 AM   #84  
Mad Swapper

Perhaps Bethany should spend less time on this thread and more time filling orders?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:10 PM   #85  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to stampit74

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingdeborahView Post
Jan I talked to bethany today and told her about your problem she already
was told about it and had sent your package to purolater she hopes you will
have it within a week she said she has sent you an email also. I hope you
get it real soon

Deborah
Hi Deborah - you took up my cause one other time and I did talk to Bethany and ended up she needed my zip code and I sent it but I got dropped again. So you can go to bat for me again...'preciate it!
Pam Sparks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2009, 02:14 PM   #86  
Insane Embellisher

Well at last I have had some response from Bethany, thanks to Eva and Deborah! The email address Eva supplied brought an instant reply. My order had been "forgotten"! So obviously all the emails etc I sent, didn't remind anyone! I assume they got there as there were not returned to me. I had this email on the 12th and Bethany promised to send my parcel straight away and said she would email the tracking number the next day, unfortunately that email hasn't come yet. The good thing is though that she has refunded my money! Sent me a refund through Paypal, but promised the stamps would still come. I have spent my refund on Sugar Nellie stamps! LOL. They will be here within a week. Will keep you posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #87  
Insane Embellisher

I used that magic email address (given in post 75) and had a reply a few hours later! Apologies again for not sending the tracking number but Bethany said that the parcel had left on Monday and sent me the tracking number. She is sending it via one of her design members, Amy Wegener, who has a store "Stampin' Stuff" in Queensland here in Australia as she was sending an express parcel to her and said it would get here sooner. So I am getting hopeful again. Just hope Amy resends it as soon as it get to her.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #88  
Inking Addict

lets all hope you get them soon and can use them before christmas if
not you will have them for next year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #89  
Insane Embellisher

i loved their stamps so much and was sorry to see they were no longer selling from their site ( i loved her stamp of the month specials she would have) since i am having difficulty getting any from canadian stores. she was so good at getting responses back so quickly. not sure what is going on. i am so sorry to see you all having problems. i too would be very upset if i was waiting for stamps from them since july.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #90  
Insane Embellisher

HURRAY, HURRAY, HURRAY! Today I got the HH stamps I ordered on the 28th of July! At least I managed to get them in the same year! LOL. The stamps I originally ordered came, plus quite a few freebies. The rather disappointing things was that at one stage in an apologetic email, I was told I could pick out 10 stamps and they would be included in my order, I spent about 2 hours delightfully picking out those stamps, but somehow that list was forgotten along with my original order. Some of the freebies I got are fine but some I would never use, I know I should not complain now as in the end HH refunded all my money and I didn't even have to pay for my original order which I thought was very nice of them, just a bit of a letdown to get little stamps of aliens and spaceships or something, (can't even find them in their catalogue) The stamps came via an agent here in Australia, so maybe one day I will try and buy some that I had on my wish list. At least I have my Xmas stamps, is it too early to start making Xmas cards?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2009, 04:50 AM   #91  
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad to hear that you finally got your original product. I think there are many ladies that whilst they are in the winter/Christmas spirit go ahead and make up their Christmas cards.

I really hope they get things sorted out.

To me the issues with small family companies have been highlighted by this and by Hannah stamps recent issues. I hope they both can come out of their troubles better and stronger companies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #92  
Inking Addict

jan I am so glad you finally got your stamps even if they forgot some
and you can always sale the ones you dont want or give them a way
but it's not to late to do christmas cards for next year I'm still working on mine for next year. and you can still do cards for this year alittle late but your friend and family will still love them.

Deborah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #93  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks girls. I have found out that some that I was sent are from a new range coming out in January. They are obviously little aliens of some sort and there is also a little space ship. I would be happy to either swap or sell them, but if I were to Ebay them how do I get a picture to display without actually using the stamp? I would want to keep the stamp "new". If I downloaded the High Hopes images (when they are released) I don't think I could legally use them to sell the stamps could I? I have a couple of other H.H. freebies from a former order and have always had this dilemma with them, so they are just sitting there too. Any suggestions ladies?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2009, 02:27 PM   #94  
Inking Addict

you could tell them what they look like and tell them to look on high hopes website
make sure you have the name if the stamp so they could look it up they would make cute kids cards I wish I had something to swap with you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #95  
CBC Lady Violet

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

Jan, so glad you got your stamps.
I've ordered successfully from them for several years and have been really disappointed to have had trouble with my last order. I too, ordered the last week of July, and I'm still waiting to even get my invoice!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2009, 03:10 AM   #96  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I was just checking on the Better Business Bureu site and they have a few complaints against them for this very reason of not delivering product.
Reply With Quote Likes