Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-28-2005, 02:41 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the best stamp pad holder?

HELP! My very own craft room is almost finished and I am looking for a great holder for all of my stamp pads. I want it to sit on a table and spin or turn around for the ease of use. I am not wild about the SU holders for 2 reasons. First they don't hold all the pads and I would have to get 2 of them and second, they are rather pricey even though I am a demo. Any ideas, sources or web sites would be greatly appreciated! I have had my stamping things packed away for over 6 months now and have finally gotten them out again over the past 2 days. It was so hard to be without my fix every day (I had BAD withdrawal!) but I am finally feeling some relief.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

One Happy Stamper Again! AKA Pam
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2005, 02:50 PM   #2  
Crimping Master

Smile Stamp Pads

I allso was looking for an idea for the stamp pads and me to think that SU is a little pricey and they don't hold all the stamp pads I am purchaseing all the stamp pads hear coming in Jan/ Feb so I need an idea allso I did see in one of the threads that a lady had a unit built for her and it did spin around, thought that was pretty cool if I find the thread I will forward it to you Good Luck!!! I will check back in.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-28-2005, 03:20 PM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

Ikea has some storage units that are pretty cool. I have also seen some storage on this site that have been homemade and are beautiful. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes