Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-29-2005, 11:27 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you sell your cards?

Does anybody sell their handmade cards? On ebay or anywhere else? What has your experience been?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2005, 11:31 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

you can't sell them on ebay. against the rules.
i've 'sold' some to my brother-in-law, but i don't think that is quite what you were thinking about. i'm sure lots of folks have input on going to craft fairs and selling them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2005, 11:58 AM   #3  
Compulsive Stamper

It's against the rules? I've seen lots of ppl selling them on ebay.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2005, 12:12 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

i myself often drive over the speed limit, doesn't make it any less illegal. ebay is swarming with folks breaking rules from all sorts of companies.

i am not a demo, so i am sure i have the lingo all wrong, but stampin up does not allow products made with their items to be sold in a "permanent location". so you can't take it to your local gift shop and have them sell it and you can't go to ebay or set up your own website and sell them, as they too are considered "permanent locations". you can take them to local craft fairs and bizarres and sell them that way, because those aren't permanent locations.

perhaps a demo with actual quotes and the proper lingo can chime in. just passing along what i've learned from this board. and not really sure what their recourse would be if a customer did this. if a demo did it, i believe people have said they will take away the demonstratorship (is that even a word?).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2005, 12:17 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

Handmade cards may be sold at craft fairs and bizarres, however they must be stamped with one of the angel policy stamps from SU!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2005, 01:15 PM   #6  
Kookie Creator

Yes, I do craft fairs in the spring and fall and sell lots and lots of cards. You have to use an angel stamp for stampin up and you need to check into the other companies that you stamp with. TAC doesn't require that you put a stamp on the back....you just can't mechanically make your cards...???? I use a wide variety of stamps so I have checked into this...Most companies have an angel policy...you'll have to check into that, I have a website that you can go to and check companies policies... somewhere one here...just a minute I'll check...

http://www.littlebit.com/angelList/a...policyonly.htm

I hope this helps
Reply With Quote Likes