Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-16-2007, 05:45 PM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by starView Post
Tammy~I tried to leave a comment on your blog but don't have an account....sooo....CONGRATULATIONS!! Dreams can come true and now I'm inspired to work towards mine (after vacation :rolleyes: ) Congrats again!! How awsome is this?!!
Thank you so much! Only fellow SCS'ers could understand how exciting this is for me! My current boss, when presented with my resignation last week, says "I'm concerned that your family will suffer for you taking a lesser position." Um, NOT!!! Less stress and doing what I love! An evening here and there... a Saturday here and there... no comparison to the lighter stress-load and happiness of doing what I love! Thanks again!

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #42  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by starView Post
oh yeah....forgot to add: one neat feature that my LSS has (that I admit, I've never had time to do) is a "craft bar". They have a couple of different paper crafts (altering, card....whatever) that they have the supplies out on the bar. You "order" you choice, sit at the bar and make it (with the girls right there to help) and then pay and leave with your goodies!! Kinda a cool idea I think!!
Oh, what a neat idea to file away for future reference! Unfortunately, there's no room in the store for something like that now but maybe someday... this store is actually 2/3 a speciality toy store and 1/3 stamps and papercrafts. Used to have scrapping stuff too, but it didn't sell well in that area.

I know not what this day holds....but I know Who holds the day!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #43  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneywedView Post
www.sayvillescrapbookdelight.com

I have become good friends with the owner, and my kid's pre-school is ;) 2 doors down from her store. She is so helpful I can't stand it and makes such beautiful ( and precise ) stuff it makes me crazy! I go to a least one crop a month there and maybe a class....plus when the kids are in school I have almost 3 hours to "play". Couldn't be happier.

I'm always looking for places around. Thanks for mentioning this - I'm going to check it out some weekend when I'm out on the island.

My Blog: http://jenspaperobsession.blogspot.com/

My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-16-2007, 05:53 PM   #44  
Insane Embellisher

Sorry - I should have mentioned that the LSS I used to go to closed. They taught classes in a small room and had an amazing selection of stamps and paper for such a small space. They also sold jewelry making supplies. I think they were doing okay but closed down to manufacture their own paper. I really miss it. :(

My Blog: http://jenspaperobsession.blogspot.com/

My SCS Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes