Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2006, 05:10 PM   #41  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We in the St. Louis area are getting used to 60-degree weather, which is about 25 degrees above normal for this time of year. Last month we had our third horrible weather occurrence for 2006 (tornadoes in April, horrible thunderstorms in July) - an ice storm, from which we lost power for days and days. Maybe the gods have decided to be kind to us for awhile. At any rate, I don't miss snow. I had enough when I was growing up in Northern Indiana.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2006, 05:43 PM   #42  
Die Cut Diva

You can send some snow to us here in Georgia, but just a little bit. We don't know what to do with too much. We were in NC for Christmas and they talked about getting snow, but we got none. My DS was so disappointed. He has never really had a chance to play in the snow - he's 6. The last really good snows here were when he was a baby. I would take a dumping of snow as long as it came with a bright sunny day the next day, because we have no ways to clear the streets and no one here know how to drive in it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2006, 03:59 PM   #43  
Mad Swapper

No snow here in Southern Ontario, for Christmas, just tons of rain. Please send some snow my way next week so I can have a snow day off work and stamp to my heart's content. There was lots of snow in Montreal (6 hrs away) when we visited between Christmas and New Year's. I prefer snow over rain, but that Tampa weather sounds great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2006, 06:49 PM   #44  
Rubber Obsessor

That is the kind of weather I'm used to here in Chicago, but today was at least 60 degrees!! It's kinda nice, but I would like a *little* bit of snow. The only snow we had was at the beginning of December. My little guy loved it! He keeps asking where the snow is...I keep telling him that it is coming. I'm sure we'll get hit sometime in January. Maybe enough that I'll get to stay home from work.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2006, 07:15 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

The second storm has left the Denver area but you should see the amount of snow left behind. Getting around the residential streets is an adventure and the parking lots of such huge piles of plowed snow it will probably be June before it melts! It was beautiful today with blue, blue skies and sunshine on all the snow. You have this beauty to look forward to in NM.

Andi
Reply With Quote Likes