Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-25-2006, 08:32 AM   #41  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All is quiet here in Hawaii. My children, ages 13 and 8, told me their plan of setting an alarm clock for 3am, but it is now 7:30am and everyone is still sleeping. Like many of you I am having my daily fix of SCS with my morning coffee.
I feel so lucky to have this place to come to at anytime/day of the week. I wish all my SCS friends Happy Holidays.

Aloha,
Glenda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 08:47 AM   #42  
Glitter Guru

Well, it's almost noon here, and I'm just taking a quick peek. After mass last night, a little get-together at grandma's, and taking care of all Santa's duties for our 3 little boys, we didn't get to bed until 1 a.m.! Boys were up at 5 a.m.! I have a quiche in the oven and raspberry croissant french toast in the frying pan and some friends are coming over with their dog for us to watch while they go out of town for 2 days - and she wants to finish her holiday name frame when they drop off their dog, so she can give it to her MIL for Christmas! I have no business being here, but Merry Christmas to ME, anyway! And to all of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 09:50 AM   #43  
Polyshrink Goddess

I was here earlier. My DH couldn't believe any stampers would be online today. ROFLO. Happiest of Holidays.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 10:28 AM   #44  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Of course there would be stampers here today! First of all, most of us are addicted to it. Second, not everyone celebrates Christmas. Third, not everyone has family/friends they can be with today. Fourth--did I say we are all addicted?

Whatever your reason for being here, I'm glad you are. What a wonderful thing knowing that there is a community here--even today--for people who are alone and need to make contact with another human being, or who need a moment to themselves away from the chaos of the holiday.

Thank you all for being here, whether you visit every day or once a week. You are my family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 03:09 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

I usually start my morings with coffee and SCS, but this am before 8am my MIL was banging on our bedroom window with her cane (that I didn't even know she owned!!!) for us to get up. [IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif[/IMG] Lovely woman.......not my favorite way to start the day, that's for sure!!!! But my ds had a ball today! Our last company just left.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 03:28 PM   #46  
Die Cut Diva

I've been popping in all day! I LOVE this place!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #47  
Die Cut Diva

Well, for me it's 6:41 p.m. Didn't get a chance to catch the site this morning - too much going on. Now that the festivities are over for another year, it is time for me to relax. Had a great Christmas and hope you all did, too. Pjw, hope you're feeling better - it's no fun being sick on Christmas (or any other day, for that matter). Hang in there.

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 04:03 PM   #48  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeartfeltGreetings
Anyone else up and reading the forum this morning to get their "SCS fix" before the morning festivities begin? I totally am!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Amy
I was on at 2am after I got everything ready... now back on because I'm at work!

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2006, 06:34 PM   #49  
Stazon Splitcoast

It's well past time for morning coffee but I have been in and out of the various forums all day so decided to check in here at GST as well. Our kids are older and my parents didn't come to visit this year but we didn't find out in time to make plans to go there so it was just the family plus my sister who is single and usually drives down to spend holidays with us as she is within a 4 hr drive. Anyway, my DH and I actually didn't wake up until 0900 this morning (ahhh, how wonderful to wake up when you're ready instead of listening to a blaring alarm clock!) and when my 16 yr old DS heard the TV come on in our room, he came knocking and wanted the "air horn" (my husband bought it for a joke to use at soccer games) to go wake up his two older brothers. egad, that would be sooo much worse than an alarm clock! We finally got moving and coaxed everyone out of bed so we started the gifting around 10:00 a.m. and although I miss the excitement of little kids I love that we don't have to get up early and try to keep little ones under control until it's at least daylight! We had a very laid back Christmas and I am blessed to have my 23 yr old, the 20 yr old and the 16 yr old all here for the holidays. After we finished opening gifts and lunch, the kids all jumped headfirst into the video games (the youngest got a Wii for Christmas and it's quite a novelty) and I headed straight for SCS! Not much new in the galleries due to the holiday upload vacation (as it should be!) so I am enjoying the various posts and wishing I could be stamping but the kids are playing ping pong on my stamping table! Jan
Reply With Quote Likes