Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-04-2005, 11:35 AM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scrapbook/stamp stores around Milwaukee???

I am heading to Milwaukee for a weekend in June (okay - so it is far away......... I like to have a 'plan'.)

Can anyone recommend any scrapbooking/stamping stores in the area? It is always fun to check out new places!

TIA -

Julie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 12:47 PM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello!

I live in Waukesha (a city about 15 miles west of Milwaukee). I enjoy going to Creative Pals. They have two locations, one in Brookfield and one in West Allis (I think). The Brookfield number is 262-787-0007. They have stamps, stamping and scrapbooking supplies, and lots of stickers.

Another good place is The Stamper's Lodge. . but I can't seem to find it in Yahoo, so I wonder it it's out of business. Argh. Sorry, I don't go there very much, obviously!

Rene

ps If you like beads and/or beading supplies, there's a place called Eclectica right next door to Creative Pals in Brookfield. I don't bead myself, but it's sure fun to look at all the neat stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 01:06 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,297 Likes on 2,484 Posts
Smile some more ideas

The Stampers Lodge is now in Pewaukee--here is the link to their store:

http://www.stamperslodge.com/

Also, with a Pewaukee address is Memory Junction, right off of 94 by Waukesha--here is their link too:

http://www.memoryjunction.com/

Another one a little farther away is in Waterford--it is a great store called The Stamp Fanatic. Here is their link:

http://www.stampfanatic.net/

We also have some Michaels and JoAnn's in the Milwaukee area. There is also a scrapbook store in Greenfield Plaza by Southridge where a newer Joanns is in the same strip mall. Here is their link too:

http://www.scrapbook-store.com/

Hope these help--Barb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 01:24 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

I live in Racine (just south of Milwaukee) and we have a Hobby Lobby (www.hobbylobby.com for location details) which I like better than Michael's for most things. I don't think Milwaukee has one of these stores yet and I don't know if your town does.

I've also been to the StampFanatic in Waterford and like it.

Hope you have a good time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 01:26 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm loving this thread. I'm in Oshkosh, and though we have some great stores up here I'm thinking I may need to make a road trip to the south!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 02:01 PM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

My sister lives in Waukesha also and I frequently go to Creative Pals..

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamper1996
Hello!

I live in Waukesha (a city about 15 miles west of Milwaukee). I enjoy going to Creative Pals. They have two locations, one in Brookfield and one in West Allis (I think). The Brookfield number is 262-787-0007. They have stamps, stamping and scrapbooking supplies, and lots of stickers.

Another good place is The Stamper's Lodge. . but I can't seem to find it in Yahoo, so I wonder it it's out of business. Argh. Sorry, I don't go there very much, obviously!

Rene

ps If you like beads and/or beading supplies, there's a place called Eclectica right next door to Creative Pals in Brookfield. I don't bead myself, but it's sure fun to look at all the neat stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 03:03 PM   #7  
Inking Addict

Wink Other SE Wisconsin options

I know these are out of the way from Milwaukee, but I thought some other WI natives or visitors might be interested. I live out near Lake Geneva and we have a small but excellent scrapbooking store in Delavan called Memories from the Heart. The staff there is so friendly and helpful.

My favorite store in the state is Scrapbook and Stamping Memories in Janesville. AWESOME STORE!!! IT used to be two stores, but is now one very large store. They have the best selection I have seen in WI or IL!

My avatar is my DD Super Mia!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 03:27 PM   #8  
Inking Addict

The owners of the Janesville Scrapbook and Stamping Memories have also opened a second store in Appleton by the Fox River Mall. Its been open about a month now. It is soo big that it is overwhelming. Definitely worth a trip for anyone near the Fox Valley and only about 1 hour and 45 minutes North of Milwaukee.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 04:57 PM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysmarti
I know these are out of the way from Milwaukee, but I thought some other WI natives or visitors might be interested. I live out near Lake Geneva and we have a small but excellent scrapbooking store in Delavan called Memories from the Heart. The staff there is so friendly and helpful.

My favorite store in the state is Scrapbook and Stamping Memories in Janesville. AWESOME STORE!!! IT used to be two stores, but is now one very large store. They have the best selection I have seen in WI or IL!
I haven't been to the store in Delavan, but it's a great little town. A fun and unique downtown and some good (non stamping) shopping!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 04:58 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sairabee
I'm loving this thread. I'm in Oshkosh, and though we have some great stores up here I'm thinking I may need to make a road trip to the south!!
I'm jealous of you, though. You have a Hobby Lobby right off the highway. . and we have none!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljscrap
The owners of the Janesville Scrapbook and Stamping Memories have also opened a second store in Appleton by the Fox River Mall. Its been open about a month now. It is soo big that it is overwhelming. Definitely worth a trip for anyone near the Fox Valley and only about 1 hour and 45 minutes North of Milwaukee.
If you're going to Appleton, there is also a small scrapbooking store in Oshkosh. I can't remember the name (in fact I think the sign just says "SCRAPBOOKING" or something simple like that... Anyhow it's in the same mini-mall that Hobby Lobby is in (I've always wondered how that impacts their business, but that's a different discussion), so you can't miss it.

There is also a great stamp store in Kimberly (41 to 441, right on College Ave, right on Eisenhauer, left into parking lot!) called "The Stamp Patch"
Reply With Quote Likes