Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-05-2007, 03:09 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scrapbook for baby

Okay ladies I haven't done much scrapbooking and I have been approached to do scrapbook for a someone. First of all I don't know how much to charge for something like this. She has a list of pages such as first bath and alot of firsts then some other ones. Do you have any suggestions as far as price and also anywhere to get some great ideas? Like I said I haven't scrapbooked much but I do have alot of stuff. I am heading to michaels this weekend for stickers and paper but would love some input. Thanks Shawnee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2007, 04:05 AM   #2  
Crimping Master

Default Baby Scrapbook

I have made baby scrapbook for the babys first for my nieaceand brand new nephew!!!! I do the 6x6 book for this and an 8x8 for the first month pic. I don't use very many stickers in the book manily stamps I use or ideas for the different holiday. As far as how much to charge I guess it would depend on how much you spend for the book and stuff to go in it.Hope this helps you and if you have you would like PM with any other questions.Kim
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2007, 04:28 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

:-D Good morning - I am actually in the process of getting pictures from a cousin to put together her daughter's baby book. I am going to do 12x12 album and told her it would be $10/page plus the cost of the book unless she'd like to pick one out to provide. The $10 should cover the paper and embelishments. I told my cousin that I just need the pictures she'd like scrapped and I can do the rest. For each layout I am going to create a hidden journaling area so that she can add her personal touch once the book is done on my end.

Hope this helps!

My blog...a work in progress...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2007, 05:21 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I too was going to say $10 a page... a couple of friends do this, and that is their rate!

Nancy

Southern Yankee Crafter Blog
Reply With Quote Likes