Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-16-2022, 04:34 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,164 Likes on 498 Posts
Default Cricut Questions

Hello Everyone,
I just reasonable setting up my cricut explore air 2 Machine. And call the company to link my 70 cricut chartrigdes. I read somewhere there is over 350 cricut chartrigdes. Dose anyone have whole listed cricut chartrigdes with all name of then? Where do I find It? Now they call the images. And dose anyone know of a whole listed of all the names of cricut chartrigdes. with picture. For examples: I am look for: I hope your getting the picture!!
Storyboook- all picture
Joy of the Season. All picture
and so far
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2022, 05:06 PM   #2  
Glitter Guru

Received 862 Likes on 513 Posts

Hi Linda. Here is a link to the site with the handbooks to the cricut cartridges. You can click on them and see what is on each cartridge. Hope that helps!
Cartridge Handbooks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2022, 07:31 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

yes, this helps thanks Do you cricut what kind? What you like to make with it? I just start learn a little. Did you know there is over 350 cricut cartridges. But they don't call them cricut cartridges they call images now. And can can find stuffed online download cut me and my friend did teacup gift for Mother Days and put candy in them. you get Click arts and things too! thanks Linda

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1View Post
Hi Linda. Here is a link to the site with the handbooks to the cricut cartridges. You can click on them and see what is on each cartridge. Hope that helps!
Cartridge Handbooks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2022, 09:35 PM   #4  
Glitter Guru

Received 862 Likes on 513 Posts
Smile

I still have the baby cricut and the Cricut Expression, so I'm not really up-to-date on all the newer Cricut products. I like to use mine to cut out words and specific shapes for a card. If I need a sun or a scroll etc.. I will use it for that. When I started using the cricut, I was scrapbooking, but I don't scrapbook now (very rarely), so I just use it for cards. I don't use it very often, but I am trying to remember to use it more. I bet Youtube has lots of videos on how to use the newer Cricut machines, and there may be some posts you can find if you Google it. Have fun with your new Cricut!
Here is a site I use to find a shape on the cartridges. You just type in what you are looking for (tree, etc..) into the search box and enter, and it shows you what cartridges that object is on and what page. I find this site very useful. Much easier than looking through all the books.
My Cut Search
If you click on Cricut Cartridges, it also shows the cricut cartridge pages. Just click on the page shown to see it a little larger.

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 04-16-2022 at 09:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2022, 01:48 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1View Post
I still have the baby cricut and the Cricut Expression, so I'm not really up-to-date on all the newer Cricut products. I like to use mine to cut out words and specific shapes for a card. If I need a sun or a scroll etc.. I will use it for that. When I started using the cricut, I was scrapbooking, but I don't scrapbook now (very rarely), so I just use it for cards. I don't use it very often, but I am trying to remember to use it more. I bet Youtube has lots of videos on how to use the newer Cricut machines, and there may be some posts you can find if you Google it. Have fun with your new Cricut!
Here is a site I use to find a shape on the cartridges. You just type in what you are looking for (tree, etc..) into the search box and enter, and it shows you what cartridges that object is on and what page. I find this site very useful. Much easier than looking through all the books.
My Cut Search
If you click on Cricut Cartridges, it also shows the cricut cartridge pages. Just click on the page shown to see it a little larger.
Thanks I will try it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2022, 05:59 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,737 Likes on 1,856 Posts

MayMay Made It loves using the Cricut. She has a class, so you might check our her channel. Enjoy your electronic cutting machine! I do not use electronic ones, but can see how helpful they can be for many people.
Featured Stamper #671
Love sending BRAK cards.
Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Virtual Stamp Night April 19 - 20 Come Join in the Fun Here

Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
hoptownracer1 (04-19-2022)
Old 04-17-2022, 08:38 PM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

HotWheels- . I hope I don’t write this confusing. I am on my iPad so if you need me to clarify please don’t be afraid to ask

Design Space- Select Canvas, Select Images- Under the Search menu you will see a three line icon on the right hand side, select that, select categories, select Image Sets. It should be listed as the fifth one down, click the back button twice. If everything is correct you will see 5,942 image sets for this current date. This is for the iPad but will be similar for PC, Android and Mac.

You can filter even more by clicking the three line icon and choosing purchased for the ones you own. Cricut will also give you free ones that are listed in your own sets too. I know some people are confused by that. When Cricut transitioned over to Design Space they gave us some free cartridges for the original Cricut owners. Gypsy owners received even more. You might have 20 cartridges now in your own library you never purchased but are yours now.

It is really hard to find an original Cartridge list for the famed 350. I think it was over 500 at the time Cricut stopped producing physical cartridges. Cricut does have a list but they have added some digital ones in the list too so that kind of defeats the purpose for us looking for a physical listing.

MyCutSearch I don’t think she completed it either. She was part of the lawsuit and had to stop her site. I think she had a cease and desist.

There was a Yahoo Group that kept a detailed list. Of course that is defunct now. I heard Facebook is a good resource for Cricut owners and some of the original Cricut owners could still have that list. I bet they would be glad to share. It would be just a list and not the photos but you could find the images online.

I have over 100 Pdf’s of my original cartridges so if you need something specific I might have it or can track it down for you.

HTH

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-25-2022, 07:50 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

lylacfey question is it item you make or just the listed? would you be will to share PDFs flies with me? I trying figure out If there more I wanted wished? Do you know the digital one work? If I find ones I wanted to buy from someone? I think I saw one I like. But not sure yet? How do you see what images on digital one? Let know about PDFS And I will pm massage My regular email and can email me the flies. Thanks Linda Ps I don't know all the cricut Cartridges either. I don't have FB either
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-27-2022, 10:11 PM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

hotwheels- PM me with your e-mail and a list of PDF's you need & I will be glad to send them to you. They are the official Cricut handbooks from the physical cartridges. Not scanned but directly from their site. Nothing I made.

Side note- It is legitimate. I asked Cricut years ago if it's ok to share the PDF handbooks. They told me to go ahead. They had no problems with that. I did get that from one of the higher ups. I had people ask me if I had the handbook. Cricut would have a dead link or something due to upgrading. I asked Cricut directly if it was ok.

I do not have any of the PDF's for the digital cartridges. I do not own the digital cartridges. All my cartridges I have PDF's for were the physical ones.

Here's a link to the Cricut cartridges. There are a lot of digital PDF's in there for the digital sets. Not all but quite a few- https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us/art...idge-Handbooks

Cricut uploads new Image sets to their store several times a month now. If you follow the steps I listed above you can view the image sets. You click on the Image set and view it. There are over 5000 image sets so be prepared to spend some time doing this.

I have Cricut Access. I know ladies I finally got it, lol. I know some of you teased me about this. If you sub to Cricut Access you can use most of the cartridges except the licensed ones like Disney, WB, Star Wars. You will have to pay for those or individual images. If you use Cricut Access you won't have to buy cartridges and try to link them. Cricut really, really, really wants to get away from the cartridge format. Now, linking cartridges is a hassle for everyone involved.

Look at Melody Lane's channel. She had such good info about the digital Image sets that Cricut released. She was very good with keeping up with that. Melody passed a couple of months ago from Covid. Her site is still very useful. I think her Sister is still uploading content. I didn't follow Melody closely. I think Melody's videos will help you a lot.

There a lot of Cricut videos out right now. I think what you are needing will be too confusing at the moment. I am recommending Melody because she is a good starting point for a lot of the older Cricut users just migrating over to the new Cricut machines.

Melody used to be over at the old Cricut forum. She started old school cartridge collecting too. She was right on that cusp of Cricut going into Explore. She has been with Cricut right at that critical point.

A lot of Cricut videos you see now are Cricut influencer's that started off with the newer machines and not old going into new. That can be confusing for those transitioning over to the newer machines.

I am an advanced Cricut user. Even these new influencer's confuse me. When I got my Maker I was like "Huh?" "What?" "Why are you doing that for?" ROFL! when watching those videos.

I want to get into heat infusion. Those influencer's didn't influence me. Seriously after watching that I was like "I don't get the hype. This looks stupid!" Seriously I was thinking that.

I just find an older Cricut user. She has a Pink Cricut Expression setting right beside her pretty green Cricut Explore. She does Heat Infusion projects. I am thinking this is the coolest thing ever, lol.

Look for YT channels, blogs with the old school Cricut users while you figure things out. Explore is a learning experience. I know everyone says it's easy. It is a learning experience and a learning curve.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. I have all the major die cutting machines.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2022, 12:46 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello
Let me started off by saying this I am in a chair wheels and have all cartridges. and handbooks on bookshelf. And it hard get over there is see them. So I am trying figure was to save things to my computer to look up easier. And I have 70+ cartridges. and handbooks so, no way I am going remember what images are what cartridges. plus I wanted to know what cartridges. where made for Ref. And might come across and deal. My dad won't let me do Cricut access but credit cards I can't do credit card online. My sisters will and I pray them back. And cricut send be a listed cartridges. in my email inbox But, I would see if something you have I thanks for all the links and yothtube recommendation I see a lot of Excel Cricut cartridges listed. And PDF Flies. But, there to hard to read or download so I am making my own listed. Thanks Linda

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
hotwheels- PM me with your e-mail and a list of PDF's you need & I will be glad to send them to you. They are the official Cricut handbooks from the physical cartridges. Not scanned but directly from their site. Nothing I made.

Side note- It is legitimate. I asked Cricut years ago if it's ok to share the PDF handbooks. They told me to go ahead. They had no problems with that. I did get that from one of the higher ups. I had people ask me if I had the handbook. Cricut would have a dead link or something due to upgrading. I asked Cricut directly if it was ok.

I do not have any of the PDF's for the digital cartridges. I do not own the digital cartridges. All my cartridges I have PDF's for were the physical ones.

Here's a link to the Cricut cartridges. There are a lot of digital PDF's in there for the digital sets. Not all but quite a few- https://help.cricut.com/hc/en-us/art...idge-Handbooks

Cricut uploads new Image sets to their store several times a month now. If you follow the steps I listed above you can view the image sets. You click on the Image set and view it. There are over 5000 image sets so be prepared to spend some time doing this.

I have Cricut Access. I know ladies I finally got it, lol. I know some of you teased me about this. If you sub to Cricut Access you can use most of the cartridges except the licensed ones like Disney, WB, Star Wars. You will have to pay for those or individual images. If you use Cricut Access you won't have to buy cartridges and try to link them. Cricut really, really, really wants to get away from the cartridge format. Now, linking cartridges is a hassle for everyone involved.

Look at Melody Lane's channel. She had such good info about the digital Image sets that Cricut released. She was very good with keeping up with that. Melody passed a couple of months ago from Covid. Her site is still very useful. I think her Sister is still uploading content. I didn't follow Melody closely. I think Melody's videos will help you a lot.

There a lot of Cricut videos out right now. I think what you are needing will be too confusing at the moment. I am recommending Melody because she is a good starting point for a lot of the older Cricut users just migrating over to the new Cricut machines.

Melody used to be over at the old Cricut forum. She started old school cartridge collecting too. She was right on that cusp of Cricut going into Explore. She has been with Cricut right at that critical point.

A lot of Cricut videos you see now are Cricut influencer's that started off with the newer machines and not old going into new. That can be confusing for those transitioning over to the newer machines.

I am an advanced Cricut user. Even these new influencer's confuse me. When I got my Maker I was like "Huh?" "What?" "Why are you doing that for?" ROFL! when watching those videos.

I want to get into heat infusion. Those influencer's didn't influence me. Seriously after watching that I was like "I don't get the hype. This looks stupid!" Seriously I was thinking that.

I just find an older Cricut user. She has a Pink Cricut Expression setting right beside her pretty green Cricut Explore. She does Heat Infusion projects. I am thinking this is the coolest thing ever, lol.

Look for YT channels, blogs with the old school Cricut users while you figure things out. Explore is a learning experience. I know everyone says it's easy. It is a learning experience and a learning curve.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. I have all the major die cutting machines.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2022, 08:30 PM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

I think I am understanding what you need. You sent me a P.M., so I have some better ideas to help, Just give me a few because I am on my iPad right now and not my computer with all my files, tips and tricks notes.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2022, 08:50 PM   #12  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Just a rules note - sharing paid files is against our site rules, so please take care to only share personally created files, not files that require a subscription or payment.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2022, 09:40 PM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

Lydia no worries I would never ever ever in a billion years share a paid file. I haven’t done that in thirty years of being on the Internet. I am not going to start now.

I think hotwheels is just needing the free PDF manuals that Cricut freely gives out and that many of the DT blogs even host. I mentioned above in one of my posts that I already made sure it was ok to send a PDF if Cricut’s cartridge link I shared had dead link on it. It happens on their site all the time.

I have had to use Joy’s Life, for example, to get a manual. I lost my Gypsy manual, Cricut was upgrading their site and the link was dead at the time. Joys had the manual as a legitimate source.

Cricut has sent people to me as a source for PDF’s. That is why I offered.

The links and FB group tips I shared are run by legitimate Cricut sites that work with Cricut to keep good databases of everything Cricut,

Trust me I am not uploading over 100 PDF’s of Cricut cartridges. My Internet would hate me for one, lol. I would melt down, lol.

I am sorry if I was confusing. I am on my iPad. I am dyslexic so if I caused confusion I am truly sorry. The help I was offering is legal and legitimate. I have been Cricuting a long time and a lot of the designers are long time friends. I would never hurt them like that.

When Hot Wheels wrote she has trouble with mobility I remembered that Cricut, years ago condensed the PDF’s for easier access. I was going to ask Cricut if they could help me track that down or had a resource. My info about that is on my computer. That is why I was sending a PM to hotwheels.

I truly feel bad for any confusion I caused.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2022, 09:59 PM   #14  
Die Cut Diva

HotWheels if it is ok with you I will share link of the PDF cartridges you are interested in on this thread instead of sending you a PM. I was going to send you a PM not to clog the thread or turn this into an encyclopedia, Now, I just feel terrible that I caused such a misunderstanding.

Write down on this thread what you are interested in and I will give you the Cricut link or an official affiliate for what you need. It might help others too, If it is very obscure and I have the manual I can ask one of the official manual sites or a Cricut affiliate to upload it for me. Would that work? Then I can share that legitimate link over here.

I quit all my Cricut social media when I lost my child. That was dinosaur years ago. I just don’t have the time or inclination to official Cricut any more, Let the puppies have it, lol. I do still get requests for legacy items that is why I offered. At one time I had one of the largest Cricut collections in the industry. I have a lot of legacy info.

I don’t do social media. Not for any reason. I really just don’t have the energy for it. I do research and IT work all day. By the time it’s time to do IG or YT I am over it and want to game or read.

I keep forgetting we have to follow social media rules now or you look sketchy. I do feel terrible about any confusion I caused.

Learned a big lesson tonight. Those of us who don’t have social media profiles need to stop helping and let those who do have profiles be the ones who help. It’s their time now. I honestly get it and do understand.

Last edited by lylacfey; 04-28-2022 at 10:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2022, 11:01 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Lydia this not paid flies I just comparing listed.... Of the one cricut send me send me thanks Linda

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlueView Post
Just a rules note - sharing paid files is against our site rules, so please take care to only share personally created files, not files that require a subscription or payment.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2022, 11:47 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Let me see if I can be clean:
!. I read you note here I don't understand everything you said about cricut. I don't know all that you were going offer? I am like you. I don't bog the thread down.
2. I am not sure what I look for exactly But, I just wanted to compare listed. Because I have the listed cricut email me, and just wanted so if missing cricut cartridges from reprisal listed . I am making me a cricut cartridges for me personal ref. And I may or may not share at this point . I don't know? I am lighthighting the cricut cartridges I personally own for my ref. Plus I don't know all the cricut cartridges name now. I know and will able to looking up online. And my buy more ebay or goodwill places like that and add more to my personal collect. Plus since wheelchair I am trying to figure out how save picture of the images to what cricut cartridges. That I can image go to what cricut cartridges? I can't see the cricut cartridges box on my bookself So hard for me what is what? I hope you understand now? Have anymore what just ask. Thanks Linda

Quote:

HotWheels if it is ok with you I will share link of the PDF cartridges you are interested in on this thread instead of sending you a PM. I was going to send you a PM not to clog the thread or turn this into an encyclopedia, Now, I just feel terrible that I caused such a misunderstanding.

Write down on this thread what you are interested in and I will give you the Cricut link or an official affiliate for what you need. It might help others too, If it is very obscure and I have the manual I can ask one of the official manual sites or a Cricut affiliate to upload it for me. Would that work? Then I can share that legitimate link over here.

I quit all my Cricut social media when I lost my child. That was dinosaur years ago. I just don’t have the time or inclination to official Cricut any more, Let the puppies have it, lol. I do still get requests for legacy items that is why I offered. At one time I had one of the largest Cricut collections in the industry. I have a lot of legacy info.

I don’t do social media. Not for any reason. I really just don’t have the energy for it. I do research and IT work all day. By the time it’s time to do IG or YT I am over it and want to game or read.

I keep forgetting we have to follow social media rules now or you look sketchy. I do feel terrible about any confusion I caused.

Learned a big lesson tonight. Those of us who don’t have social media profiles need to stop helping and let those who do have profiles be the ones who help. It’s their time now. I honestly get it and do understand.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2022, 08:22 PM   #17  
Die Cut Diva

Hotwheels sending you a PM. Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I adopted a puppy. She is a handful, lol.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-19-2022, 12:52 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Hotwheels sending you a PM. Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I adopted a puppy. She is a handful, lol.
I Pm you back late last night! Thank You!
Reply With Quote Likes