Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2010, 10:11 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New store in Northern CO

I wanted to give a shout out to one of the few locally owned shops in CO that just opened a couple of months ago called Scrap 2 It in SE Fort Collins. It is in the old Treasure Box space if you are familiar with that location near Harmony and Timberline (about 5-7 min off of I-25). Renea is the owner and she is just getting rolling. Highlights include a good selection of stamps and I think she'll bring some more in over time (I put in a request for some Technique Tuesday). Huge selection of KaiserCraft Off the Page products (alterables), quite large selection of Tattered Angels products across the product lines, big selection of petal soft and Bazill cardstock. We talked quite a while last night and she is excited and sounds like she has some nice 'fresh' ideas. I was happy to find a few things to be able to support this new store and hopefully can help keep them rolling.

Ironically, I think both LSS's between Co. Springs and Ft. Collins are both in Ft. Collins but I guess maybe that would make it a more worthwhile road trip for Denverites! LOL

Not much on her website but here it is if you are interested: Scrap 2 It - Home

She did mention that she was planning to offer limited periods of a few days occasionally where she will honor competitors 40% off coupons. She said she would announce that in the newsletter so it would be worth getting on the list for that.

Peg
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #2  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for this! I had no idea Treasure Box had even left. I live in Lakewood but would always stop by when I went to visit my daughter at school.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2010, 12:28 PM   #3  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

I live on the north side so I wouldn't have known it was there.

I got some good stuff at the Treasure Box when they were having their going out of business sales. I'll miss them but it's good to know there's another local option available!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2010, 01:57 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the info! Live East of Greeley and don't make it to Ft Collins much.....now I have an excuse!! Happy New year!!
Reply With Quote Likes