Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-17-2008, 06:24 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New CTMH Demo...need Help

I decided to take the plunge & become a Demo for CTMH. Last Wednesday I signed up after searching for a Consultant in my area to join under. I picked a lady in the next town over she lives maybe 15 minutes away. I liked her page & her About Me post so I decided to pick her.

I paid for my kit & signed up that night. I got an email from CTMH welcoming me & saying my Upline would be contacting me to help me get started. I haven't heard from her yet. Is this normal? Am I supposed to email her & ask for help or will she eventually get in touch with me?

I would just like to know what I do now? How can I order some extra catalogs to show to friends & co-workers etc.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Colleen
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2008, 06:39 AM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Ideally you should have contacted your potential upline before you signed up to see if she wanted a downline and was willing/able to provide support to a downline. I always advise would-be consultants for any direct sales company to interview at least a couple (or more) potential uplines to see who would be the best fit for them.

However, since you are already signed up, I see no reason for you to wait for yor upline to contact you. Definitely contact her, explain who you are and why you signed up under her (I'm sure she will be thrilled that you liked her web page enough to sign up under her.) Then ask her any questions you might have. If she's busy when you call, ask to set up a time to meet and go over new demo basics.

Good luck with your new business!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2008, 06:51 AM   #3  
Embossing Fanatic

thanks for your reply. I will email her & see what she says. I didn't know I should ask them before I joined. The site just said I needed an upline & to put in my Postal code to find one. Only 2 popped up that were close by me so I picked one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2008, 09:14 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations on signing up to be a demo! It is SO much fun... it's always a thrill when you work with brand new stampers and see how excited they are to create.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2008, 11:08 AM   #5  
Kookie Creator

Congrats! This is a great company and lots of fun to work with. BTW, you can also get started by logging into the consultant side of the website. There are some great resources. Especially try the Training Academy, it is chalk full of info. Hugs to you.....

www.NicoleEBecker.myctmh.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #6  
Embossing Fanatic

Thanks for the info I just checked out the Consultants part of the site. I will read up on How to order etc.

I can't wait for my kit to arrive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #7  
Compulsive Stamper

The consultant BB's on the CTMH site are wonderful. If your upline isn't very involved, then you can find a lot of support there. You should be able to access them before your kit arrives. CTMH and SU are both great companies. Congrats!!
Reply With Quote Likes