Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-29-2004, 05:15 PM   #41  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with guilt.

Sad to say but everything else besides stamps can wait , after the roof over my head of couse because I do need a place to keep my stamps !!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2004, 04:17 AM   #42  
Rubber Obsessor

Okay, I gotta say I am so happy to read this thread and a feel little less guilty. I having been holding off on ordering from the new catty too, partly because I can't make up my mind, and partly because I want to wait until 8/1 as I have workshops scheduled in August and want to earn a bigger volume rebate, and had a light month in July. Anyway, I have been working a lot extra on my "day job" to have some extra money for stamps. 'spose it should go for a bill or something, but when my DH asked me why I was working so much this week, I told him "stamps of course". He just sort of laughs, but I don't think he really minds, probably is happy that I am working a little extra because he knows I would probably buy stamps anyway. I do have to say, though, that I was just thinking I was going to order $350 to get the extra hostess $$, but now I will probably have to bump up to $400 just to get the quarterly hostess set. Thanks for the reminder everyone! (and I am sure my husband will be thanking you too, hahaha!!!). One more thing, the UPS came by yesterday to deliver my DH's new IPOD (his second one, gotta have the latest, ya know --hey, he has his toys, I have mine), and the UPS guy said "hey, I haven't been here since I delivered your catalogs, what are you waiting for????" He is so great. I am guessing I wasn't the only one on his route getting the new cattys and now the merchandise. He is getting used to the routine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2004, 04:21 AM   #43  
Mad Swapper

Default Decisions..decisions..

Yeah. i had a workshop and it was under 100.00 so the lady didn't earn hostess credit at all!! So I am forced to put in some kind of order..i don't want to pass up a chance for stamps of course..but just having a really hard time deciding!!! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2004, 04:41 AM   #44  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Re: Stampers Remorse

[quote="Beverly Moeller"]Well, look at it this way. You've already sent it in so you can't cancel it. May as well suck it up sister and enjoy your order as much as you can!

Well you can ease your consciensce a bit by making some cards for the troops with the new stamps Voila!! it's a noble effort, not an addicts fix!
Marilyn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2004, 06:48 AM   #45  
Polyshrink Goddess

YOU ALL!!!! I have an order saved that I had just decided to cancel because it was $200! Y'all are making me reconsider...especially since I could just go ahead with the extra $150 and get the bonus $25 to spend! Sigh....I'll let you know what I decide.
Rhonda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2004, 08:18 AM   #46  
Pearl-ExPert

I just found out that one of the other moms from my DD's summer camp wants to order a stamp set - so now I'll only have to spend $335.05 myself! TEE-HEE-HEE!

We're going to Chuck E Cheese this morning - tokens for the kids and stamping for the moms! Too bad they don't have wireless connection there or I could stamp and keep up on SCS - now that would (almost) be heaven on earth! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 07:36 PM   #47  
Compulsive Stamper

Default In Indiana....

Hi MichelleY....Im currently in Schererville, but moving soon (very, very soon) to Chesterton, only about an hour from Granger...Im not a demo but Im always a happy hostess!
Reply With Quote Likes