Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-02-2005, 06:51 AM   #41  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think we should definitely meet at regionals! I'm not familiar with the Atlanta area, or the venue where they are having regionals. Is there anyone here that is from Atlanta and could figure a good place to meet?

Kymbers, what races are you planning on attending in May, besided the Coca-Cola? Darlington or Richmond? Would it be possible to squeeze an SCS meeting in on the 7th or 14th of May, depending? Or should we consider moving it to June? It looks like March will be hard for many, and Mary is right about the weather. It can be dicey that time of year. You never know what you're going to get. Too bad we can't do it this weekend, with the warm temps!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2005, 07:05 AM   #42  
Mad Swapper

I live in Durham, NC. I would be willing to go to Raleigh ( very close to me) or Winston Salem area ( about 1 1/2 hours away from me). I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee. I would think it might cost more than $10 if some meals were included and make 'n takes. I would love to be included.

Carole
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2005, 07:20 AM   #43  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm all for meeting at the Atlanta Regionals....I'm going to sign up for Friday, but live close enough I could probably meet people for a Saturday get together. Or, if the date works, I could drive to one of those Carolina places. Keep me posted, whoever decides to plan this thing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2005, 08:13 AM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Regionals and otherq

I really want to go to both. I will probably want to stay over the night before in Atlanta since I live in Kannapolis, NC. I am interested in who is going to Atlanta and staying over. I am not familiar with the area :shock: and would like to know where people are staying that is convenient to the meetings. I would like to go on Friday or Saturday, either one. I think my daughter will be coming as my guest if there is room when registering.

So anyone who knows of a good place to stay, please let me know.

Shirley
Shirley in NC - SCS #756

Reply With Quote Likes