Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-11-2005, 06:59 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the few things I miss from the old software, and actually that was down for quite awhile before the switch over anyway, was the ability to pull up random gallery images. This brought me to so many artists that I might not have seen otherwise. Obviously we all have of favorites, but it's sooooo fun to check out galleries made by people I don't see posting. It's truly amazing the amount of talent here...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2005, 07:55 AM   #42  
Insane Embellisher

I can't pick a favorite personally. Every day I check out the newest postings to the gallery by clicking on the "today's additions" link from the homepage. Sometimes I miss some, but this way I get to see so many of the new and different cards, projects and scrapbook pages. Every person here should give herself a hand because of the great work she has done and shared with the SCS community. Thanks to everyone!
I FiNallY DiD iT - TAC AnGeL #2645

Check out my gallery!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2005, 09:38 AM   #43  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I have a few....

Okay...here are my faves, in addition to just about everyone else already mentioned (JulieHRR, MichelleWooderson, LisaLisa, 11Valierie11, MamaKimberly, et. al.....):

Darttella (Can I just suggest that once the new colors are released, that Darttella be chosen to be the 13th DDD gal? Her use of color just *ROCKS* and I think that she would be an awesome inspiration for those of us who are "color timid" and may be a little un-bold with the new colors!) Not that my opinion in this matter was requested....
MichelleLaycock
vensung1
kendra
Deb in WI
coloradostampin
leslierich
stampcrave

Of course, there are *lots* of other gals whose work I visit regularly, but each of these ladies has a place in my faves. And Anne: Can I just say how much of a *HUGE* smile it brought to my face to see *my* name on your faves!!! Talk about the *totally* unexpected ~ Wow, what an honor! ~ K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2005, 10:25 AM   #44  
Mad Swapper

I don't know if my favorite stamper has a gallery here on SCS... I'll have to get her to make one!

Anyway, she's my upline: Kim Nugent! She's got the BEST ideas!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2005, 02:46 PM   #45  
Watercolor Wizard

As soon as I see these cards, I usually know who the artist is without looking. Some of my favorites are Lisa Lisa, Carole Richardson, Princessink, Chryl Brummett, and Julie HRR.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Reply With Quote Likes