Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Las Vegas stamp/scrapbook stores... *merged* (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/las-vegas-stamp-scrapbook-stores-%2Amerged%2A-114724/)

scraphappyAB 05-26-2005 08:09 AM

Las Vegas stamp/scrapbook stores... *merged*

I am heading to Las Vegas for a week and would like to know if anyone knows of any scrapbooking stores there. Thank you all in advance for your help.

I hope to go and do some shopping and win a little money maybe.

miss missy 05-26-2005 08:20 AM

I know that there is a stamp store there that everyone talka about when anyone is going but i can not remember the name of it, I think they are on ebay also, you might do a search and see if you can find it, sorry i am not much help..have fun and good luck, hope you strike it rich!!

scraphappyAB 05-26-2005 08:26 AM

thanks I will check. I always like to make sure I stop at all the shops I can. You never now when you might find something different.

cakingmn 05-26-2005 09:18 AM

stamp oasis is the one I always go to when I am in the area.
Caroline
Minnetonka, MN

longtimestamper 05-26-2005 10:25 AM

It's not a scrapbook store but I always stop by Viva Las Vegastamps. They have a map and driving directions on their site at http://stampo.com/

karrieg 05-26-2005 05:25 PM

VivaLasVegas stamps just rocks! I stopped in there when I wsa in Vegas in April for a convention - I never saw so many different types of stamps. The poster before me told you to go to their website, I agree. The map & directions were gtreat for finding it too, Enjoy & don't spend to much (heehee);)

Karrie G.

Tonnie 01-24-2006 06:06 AM

Las Vegas stamp/scrapbook stores...

anyone know of a couple of good ones to check out while I am there? Thanks for any names or suggestions.
TIA
Tonya

calgramma 01-24-2006 06:10 AM

Viva Las Vegas Stamps and Stamp Oasis (although I thought I heard that they closed...maybe not)....check out this site, there should be some ideas for you there....Good Luck and Enjoy!!!

http://www.gingerstamp.com/states/index.html

Vegastamper 01-24-2006 07:03 AM

I'm sorry to report that Stamp Oasis closed over a year ago.:( They still manufacture their own line of stamps, but the retail store is gone.

A good scrapbook store is JulieJane Paper Company. There are a bunch of others around town; this one is the closest to me, so I know it the best.

Tonnie 01-24-2006 07:14 AM

Thanks ladies, anyone else have any suggestions?
Tonya

NancyK. 01-24-2006 11:18 AM

I'll Ditto Viva Las Vegas Stamps - love them - lots of unmounted and the cutest little dogs! Check out their web site - its a blast.

SuAnn 01-24-2006 12:43 PM

Las Vegas Art Stamps is a very nice store. It's in the Green Valley area of Henderson at 2925 N. Green Valley Parkway close to Sunset Road. Linda Elliot is the owner and her number is (702)367-0411.

Melanwee1 03-11-2006 07:44 AM

Stamping/Craft Stores in Las Vegas

Anyone know of any good stamping stores in Las Vegas? I'm here, now where do I go for some good clean, stampin fun?!

PaperRapt 03-11-2006 09:39 AM

I believe Viva Las Vegas Stamps has a brick and mortar store as well as a website. www.vivalasvegastamps.com

Annette
http://stamponthis.com

karrieg 03-11-2006 07:05 PM

Make sure you leave plenty of time to spend in there. I was there last spring and spent several hours in there ~DH had to drag me out!:D We go to Vegas every year for a convention for work, so I get to go again soon. Yippee!

Karrie G.

lindenfan1 03-11-2006 09:27 PM

I have bought from this store both on e-bay and from their website. The stamps are awesome - I will be visiting them myself when I go to Vegas over Easter. They even gave me the bus directions from the strip! Oh - I am so excited - Vegas and a stamp store!!

Carmen

stampitonce 03-13-2006 03:18 PM

Here's another great store in the LV area: Las Vegas Art Stamps, 2925 North Green Valley Parkway, Henderson, NV. #702-367-0411. Call Linda, she'll give you directions.

Were any of you here last weekend for the LV SU Regionals? I have never been to one before.

CardLadyToo 03-13-2006 07:13 PM

I am heading to Vegas (first time visitor) at the end of the month - I went online and found 4 stamp stores I hope to get to check out - the two previously listed and these two:

Stamptacular 4532 E. Tropicana Ave, LV NV 702-435+8401 - Mon - Sat 10-6
and
Stamp Oasis 4750 W.Sahara Ave #17, LV NV 701-878-6474 Mon - Sat 10-6 Sun 12-5

I am hoping to get a chance to mapquest them from store to store to make it easier to visit them all!!!

I also got some bead store listings - of anyone is interested let me know and I can post them also!

SuAnn 03-13-2006 07:55 PM

Las Vegas Stamp Stores

CardLadyTwo:

Two of the stamp stores you mentioned are no longer in business. Stamp Oasis and Stamptacular closed down about a year ago. Las Vegas Art Stamps is the store most of us locals shop at.

RiggersWife 03-13-2006 07:59 PM

I was just in Vegas My and my husband took our first trip together after 5 years. Anyways my story Enojoy the storys. I never got to make it to any. And it wasn't because I didn't want to.
Oh Well
Next time

CelineeBeenie 03-25-2006 11:29 PM

This is an awesome thread. I'm going to be in LV in May for my B-Day and can't wait to check out Viva Las Vegas and Las Vegas Art Stamps.
:D
C

SweetMissDaisy 04-13-2006 08:30 PM

Viva Las VEGAS ... Where to SHOP!?

Hi!
I have to spend most of next week in Vegas at The Venetian Hotel working at a conference for work, and I'm thinkin' there might be at least one moment in time while I'm there that I don't have to actually "work".

...and that means I must SHOP for stampin' scrappin' goodies!

Where should I go to find the best selection, most outrageous knock my socks off goodies in Vegas? I've never been to Vegas before...

:D Help me out, girlies! :D

Mahloumel 04-13-2006 08:32 PM

Viva Las Vegas Stamps!!!!!!

1008 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89104-3218

Their website is http://www.vivalasvegastamps.com/

karrieg 04-13-2006 08:34 PM

This store is too cool! My DH had to drag me out last spring when we were there for a conference. He's gonna have to do it again too in May, cause we're going back for that conference this year.;) He won't be too happy about it either, oh well. You will love this store.

Karrie G.

debbiesun 04-13-2006 09:07 PM

Hi Anna! I've never been to that stamp store, but I have stayed at The Venetian - what a fantastic hotel! It is absolutely beautiful. They have a shopping district inside the hotel where you will swear you are outside, but you're not. I was there with my husband while he was attending a conference. There is so much to do and see! I hope you have a great trip that's not all work. Good luck at the stamp store!

Debbie

SweetMissDaisy 04-13-2006 09:10 PM

Thanks ladies!
Anyone else have any suggestions of where to go?

I'm NOT *really* looking forward to being away from home for an entire week -- I miss the dogs and it's expensive to kennel them. But, I've heard nice things about the hotel, so it could be worse. ;)

ninatar 04-14-2006 05:23 AM

I think there was a previous thread on this exact subject just recently that also mentioned an art stamp store where the locals go.

danssister 04-14-2006 06:15 AM

I'm interested in where to shop, too, because I'm going to Vegas in June! Can't wait! :)

NancyK. 04-14-2006 07:52 AM

I second Viva Las Vegas Stamps - check out their website - its a hoot!

emilymomto3boys 04-14-2006 12:50 PM

Dude, yippee! Dh is going to super stoked about visiting a stamp store on our hot romantic weekend in Vegas together! We're going in two weeks.

emilymomto3boys 04-14-2006 12:51 PM

Oh yeah, and I am way jealous that you are staying at the Venetian. I wanted to stay there, but just couldn't rationalize the extra $600. We're at Treasure Island.

ninatar 04-14-2006 01:30 PM

I'll be at the Ceasar's Palace next week - so thanks for this thread.

What is the name of the art stamp store besides Viva Los Vegas?
Viva Los Wages?

Nina

AmyR 04-14-2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahloumel
Viva Las Vegas Stamps!!!!!!

1008 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89104-3218

Their website is http://www.vivalasvegastamps.com/

bwahahahahaha - you gotta check out this site - it's a hoot!!! I just went over the "disclaimer" -very funny. Even if you can't go to Vegas just browse through the site! :D

debbiesweeney2000 04-14-2006 03:00 PM

There is another stamp store in town which is my favorite. It is called Las Vegas Art Stamps. their website is:
www.lasvegasartstamps.com/

Have fun, both places are wonderful and totally different.

texasyaya 04-15-2006 01:55 PM

I have been to both of these stamps stores. They are both great in different ways. If you go to Viva Las Vegas stamps be prepared to stay for a while. His stuff is hilarious.

Betty

ikimom 04-15-2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetMissDaisy
Thanks ladies!
Anyone else have any suggestions of where to go?

I'm NOT *really* looking forward to being away from home for an entire week -- I miss the dogs and it's expensive to kennel them. But, I've heard nice things about the hotel, so it could be worse. ;)

There are some wonderful shows there. Have you ever seen Cirque du Soleil? A must see, I've seen several versions, but not the one there now; I'm sure it is spectacular though.

~ Kathy

vsanders 04-15-2006 07:08 PM

Places to Shop

There is another stamp store on Green Valley Parkway, but I don't know the name and I haven't been there. My daughter lives there and believe me,there isn't any shortage of shopping. I usually do a search on www.dexonline.com for craft sotres or whatever I am interested in before I travel to a new place. You can also search online "rubber stamp stores in Las Vegas". Google will even pull up a map for you. It will bring up all kinds of places. Have fun!!!

Shanon 04-15-2006 07:16 PM

Agree with you 100% on this! :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by texasyaya
I have been to both of these stamps stores. They are both great in different ways. If you go to Viva Las Vegas stamps be prepared to stay for a while. His stuff is hilarious.

Betty

Shanon 04-15-2006 07:18 PM

Emily Louise......give Mathew a break. This is a getaway for you 2. Not a friggin stamp store shoppin wknd. Smooches!

And you betta be going to the buffet I told you about!
Quote:

Originally Posted by emilymomto3boys
Dude, yippee! Dh is going to super stoked about visiting a stamp store on our hot romantic weekend in Vegas together! We're going in two weeks.

emilymomto3boys 04-15-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shanon
Emily Louise......give Mathew a break. This is a getaway for you 2. Not a friggin stamp store shoppin wknd. Smooches!

And you betta be going to the buffet I told you about!

Of course I am!!!! And my middle name is Renae! Yea yea yeah.....but what to do during the day, right??? I mean, I know we're just there for the night life ;-) :rolleyes: ;-) , but we gotta do something during the day.........