Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-01-2004, 05:38 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default inspirational message for son/daughter

I am looking for an inspirational message to start by boy/girl twin brag books. For my older son, I found a vellum quick quote that I fell in love with. I don't want to use the same one but am having a hard time finding something. Heres what I used for my older one: I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence... along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully... I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way... Listen to your heart and take risks carefully... Remember how much you are loved... I am so proud of you! (Patsy Gaut) And I must say how much I love the 6x6 brag books! Less intimidating than a big one!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2004, 05:48 AM   #2  
Mad Swapper

We all start as caterpillars but slowly grow until one day we are butterflies
As I have watched you grow, I have seen you turn into a fine person and beautiful young woman.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2004, 06:45 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

Default In My Daughter's Eyes

Do you know the words to this song by Martina McBride? It's a tear jerker. I'm going to make a background paper with the words for my daughter's birthday coming up, and then do a stamped image on the top. She is definitely tied to her dad with heartstrings and she will love this.
Maybe there will be a little something there to inspire you!

For her HS graduation I did something similar with the words from the Wilkinson's "26 Cents" song. She just recently told me that it's the one card she'll always keep and she cried over it so many times when she first went to college (700 miles away). Most importantly she still has the quarter and penny glued to the inside!!!
Reply With Quote Likes