Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-21-2008, 12:14 PM   #1  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cut @ Home ?

I ordered the Classic Nestabilities Set from them last month, knowing that they were on back order from Spellbinders. Since the estimated date for them to be in was mid-March, I contacted them yesterday, asking for an update. I was directed to find the answer on their blog, without a link. I can get to the blog, but I just am not finding the updates on when they will be available. :confused: Does anyone know where I can find this on the blog? I'm tired and getting frustrated poking around on the blog. :(

http://thepinkdonut.com/index.php?op...tal&Itemid=122

Please tell me it isn't ridiculously obvious and I'm just being blind!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Oh My....that would frustrate the daylights out of me. Not very good customer service! I am surprised, since I have ordered from them the past 3 months. I have never needed to contact them though.
Sandy O
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #3  
Crimping Master

Is this what you are looking for??

http://www.ucutathome.com/blog/index.php

I ordered last month as well and am still waiting on mine too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdeeView Post
Is this what you are looking for??

http://www.ucutathome.com/blog/index.php

I ordered last month as well and am still waiting on mine too.
Thank you, Edee! I was clicking on the link for the Pink Donut blog (which is impossible to find anything on IMO). The icon/link for it is under the "For the latest news and product updates, read my blog! Check out Cut@Home at the link" statement. Very confusing, I must say.

I wish I knew if my order was in the first shipment or in the second. That doesn't give me much to go on. :(

Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #5  
SCS RAK Coordinator

Received 59 Likes on 39 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammystampsView Post
I ordered the Classic Nestabilities Set from them last month, knowing that they were on back order from Spellbinders. Since the estimated date for them to be in was mid-March, I contacted them yesterday, asking for an update. I was directed to find the answer on their blog, without a link. I can get to the blog, but I just am not finding the updates on when they will be available. :confused: Does anyone know where I can find this on the blog? I'm tired and getting frustrated poking around on the blog. :(

http://thepinkdonut.com/index.php?op...tal&Itemid=122

Please tell me it isn't ridiculously obvious and I'm just being blind!

When I go to their blog page, the second update from March 17 entitled "Slowboat from China has arrived!" says

Quote:

I just confirmed with Spellbinders, the slowboat from China has arrived! The Nestabilities are back in stock!! Sarina and crew are working fast and furious to ship my orders to me as soon as they can. I will start with oldest orders first, and ship in the order I received them. Just as a reminder, I don�t know how much product they will ship and I don�t know which items and how many of each I will receive. This shipment we have waited forever for is all sold out, however, the last information I was given is they are expecting another shipment in two weeks. I should know more in another week. Keep your fingers crossed!
I take that to mean that they are filling orders as fast as they can but they don't know how much/how many they will be able to do since they don't know exactly how much was shipped, and another update should be available early next week.

4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #6  
Gabfest Goddess

I am waiting for two sets to come, but I knew it would take a while. Trying to be patient! I had great service from them when I ordered my first set when it was in stock.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 01:18 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

ooo, Becky, which ones are you waiting on? I want to get another set, but can't decide which ones. Sounds like I should get my order in.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 03:18 PM   #8  
Pearl-ExPert

I placed my order on 2/4 so I am waiting like the rest of you. I had thought about calling but had not done that yet. Sounds like it won't be helpful to call. I personally don't think they should take orders without having the items in stock. I should not have gone for the discount and just ordered them through papertrey ink. I have considered cancelling my order.

Has anyone cancelled an order with cut at home or is that possible?

Still waiting......................................
#24 Fan!
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

I think they were 'slammed' at CHA. When I ordered my nestibilities (early Feb at the show) they said they would probably ship beginning of April.
They are SO popular! I guess they can't keep up with the high demand!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #10  
Gabfest Goddess

I have the rectangles, and am waiting for the ovals and circles. I'm debating getting the squares next month. Hmmm.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisahenkeView Post
ooo, Becky, which ones are you waiting on? I want to get another set, but can't decide which ones. Sounds like I should get my order in.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 05:46 PM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Nestabilities have been on backorder EVERYWHERE from the supplier. It doesnt matter where you ordered from in the last few months ... so we shouldnt blame this webstore or any other webstore for not having them in stock, it really isnt their fault. That said, I've ordered from somewhere else, but they are on their way ... finally ... so it sounds like stores are now receiving their backorders and should be on their way soon! Lets all hope!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 06:13 PM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts

I've been waiting for my nesties from Cut@Home. It' hard to wait so long for something I've paid for a month or so ago, but I understand it's not the store's fault. One day (soon, I hope!) I'm going to be pleasantly surprised when I see my package from them.

I'll be ordering more nesties from Cut@Home; I'll probably get the ovals next time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJP111View Post
I've been waiting for my nesties from Cut@Home. It' hard to wait so long for something I've paid for a month or so ago, but I understand it's not the store's fault. One day (soon, I hope!) I'm going to be pleasantly surprised when I see my package from them.

I'll be ordering more nesties from Cut@Home; I'll probably get the ovals next time.
Did you order with a credit card? I got an e-mail that they needed to charge my card $1 just to keep the order open or active; they don't charge the full amount untill they are ready to ship; I'm hoping my large round set is among those being shipped soon; I'm guessing my square scallops will probably take a while longer; I think my 1st order was in January, the 2nd in February; I'm waiting patiently!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #14  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I order from them all the time. The problem with the Nesties has nothing to do with them.

They place their order because we do and they are in stock, then their vendor tells Cut@Home they are backordered and will ship on such and such date and they don't.

Everyone jumped on them because of CHA (no to mention all of us here on SCS on top of that) and every vendor is tring to get their hands on them!

I figure the money I save with their 40% OFF, is worth the wait. Others have them in stock if you want to pay full price.

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes