Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #1  
KCE
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CTMH and SU

I am need of the new CTMH and SU catalog! I cannot view it online efficiently and would like to know more about becoming a consultant. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I have a dilema over which one to consult with: TAC, CTMH, or SU. If I have all 3 in front of me, maybe I can make a decision and stick with it! What do you think about consulting for more than 1 company? Can you do that?

If anyone would happen to have a catalog for the CTMH or SU I would truly appreciate any info you could send me! THank you so much.

Brenda
[email protected]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Mad Swapper

Where are you located? That may help demos find you. Also, I think all 3 have demo locators.... I know for SU you can go to www.stampinup.com and find a demo near you....
Do you have any questions about joining? We can help you there too
blaBBermouth

I don't think you can demonstrate for more than one. Where are you located. Try the demo locater on stampinup website. It will put you in touch with several demos close to you. I know several people in the northern ky, cincinnati ohio area if that helps. btw...you should choose stampin up! LOL...that's why I demonstrate for so of course I think its great.
Insane Embellisher

You can't be a demonstrator for SU and any other company that sells the same type of products. I believe but I don't know for sure that the other companies have the same clause in their demonstrator agreements.

I signed up to be a demonstrator because I loved SU stamps, inks, papers and accessories. Whichever one you sign up with - make it the one you like the products the best.

Why don't you contact a demo and sit and talk to her/him about what they love about their companies.

Good Luck!
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCEView Post
I am need of the new CTMH and SU catalog! I cannot view it online efficiently and would like to know more about becoming a consultant. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I have a dilema over which one to consult with: TAC, CTMH, or SU. If I have all 3 in front of me, maybe I can make a decision and stick with it! What do you think about consulting for more than 1 company? Can you do that?

If anyone would happen to have a catalog for the CTMH or SU I would truly appreciate any info you could send me! THank you so much.

Brenda
[email protected]
I am a SU demo and you are not allowed to demo or be affiliated with any other company that would be in competition with SU. You can go to the SU website and see if there is a demo close to you to buy a catalog, or if you don't have any luck let me know and I can send you one via mail!

I design for Heartfelt Creations,
The Stamps Of Life
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I would think about the stamps themselves. SU= wood mounted; TAC= unmounted rubber on ez foam and CTMH = clear.

Do you have a favorite type? Which style of stamps and accessories to you prefer?

If you aren't familiar with one of the companies, I would go to a workshop or at least buy some of the products before signing up.

Good luck!
Rubber Obsessor

CTMH has a consultant locator as well. There is a link from the main page - www.closetomyheart.com.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 83 Likes on 32 Posts

I just signed up to be SU! demo because I love their products (mostly the inks, punches, and paper, and stamps of course!), so that is why I went with them. Oh, and because a good friend is now my upline!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 248 Likes on 132 Posts

Here at Splitcoast, we have countless members who are demonstrators for one stamp company or another. Because we like to keep the "playing field" as fair as possible for everyone, we refer any demonstrator-seeking inquiries to each company's website for assistance in locating a demo nearest to you. By purchasing or viewing each catalog IRL, and talking to a demo IRL, we hope that you'll be able to match up with the right company and right upline for "you"! Good luck in this exciting search!

This thread is being closed. ;)