Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   CAS (Clean & Simple) Favorites for the Week of July 28, 2013 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-july-28-2013-a-576357/)

susanbri 07-27-2013 09:39 PM

CAS (Clean & Simple) Favorites for the Week of July 28, 2013

There were lots of great entries for this week's CAS challenge as well as lots of general CAS cards. It's hard to keep my CAS Favourites to a manageable number! Here they are:

ATCAS#18 Merry Glitter by nancy littrell
Sunshine Turned Starlight Baby by lisaadd
DTGD13rainy Hearts Grow Tender by hbrown
DTGD Blue Poppies by DandI93
SCIC68 Celebrate! by Julie Gearinger
MIX26 Walk in the Woods by hobbydujour
Heartfelt Bling by frenziedstamper
More Flower Pots by Loll Thompson
WT437 my heart is rusty by jkanack
SC446 Happy Birthday by Arizona Maine
SCC2-WK3-Day 2 by jodylb
WT437 Mixed Layers by Cook22
Christmas In July - MFT July DT Creative Challenge by Bar
TLC439 Bird Reflection by Cook22
Heartfelt by stinkincute
Poppy Field by Michele G
Mixed Up Hearts by mamaxsix

Now it's your turn! Let's see what you thought was remarkable in the CAS gallery this week!

susanbri 07-27-2013 09:40 PM

Heart Need Help Linking Your Favorites

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

fionna51 07-28-2013 03:47 AM

Hi Susan!
You've shared some great creations!
I'll have to come back later to share my faves...I'm computerless at the moment (using my kindle) and craft-room-less (watching my grandkids).
Anyone playing in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges?

hobbydujour 07-28-2013 05:07 AM

Thank you, Susan, for starting my Sunday on such a bright note. Karen, thank you again for your prompt notification to me. I appreciate you both. Hugs, Sallie

TrishG 07-28-2013 06:16 AM

Here are some of my favorites...

Lattice Snowflake by Cara Denise -
Watercolor Gratitude by patstamps2001 -
CCMC 261 by pdncurrier -
Wetlands Sunset by shoogendoorn -

hbrown 07-28-2013 07:16 AM

Susan - thank you so much for choosing my Christmas card as one of your favorites! I'm having a blast playing in the DTGD challenges! Hugs! :-)

Loll Thompson 07-28-2013 07:16 AM

Thanks Susan for including one of my cards in your favorites this week - so appreciated!

Here's my CAS fav's from this week:

DTGD2013 ~ Time by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ATCAS#18 Merry Glitter by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD13UnderstandBlueA Rainbow Silhouette Birthday by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC399 Black and White Trees MIX26 by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*MIX26 Walk in the Woods by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0713 & WT437 Wedding Duets by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterflies and Swirly Dots by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC436 Glittery Too Kind by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC436 Daisy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Wreath for Clownmom by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shoogendoorn 07-28-2013 07:37 AM

Thanks, Trish, for picking my card Wetlands Sunset as one of your favorites for the week. You made this rainy Sunday a little brighter for me (but I am thankful that we're getting rain!). And thank you, Karen, for letting me know my card was picked. That has to be a lot of work notifying everything, so it's much appreciated!
Sara

hobbydujour 07-28-2013 07:42 AM

Thank you, Loll, for mentioning my cards among your favorites. You create such beautiful cards yourself that I really appreciate your nod. Thanks again, Karen, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

susanbri 07-28-2013 08:10 AM

Thanks so much, Loll, for listing my snowflake wreath card as one of your favourites. And thanks, Karen, for letting me know. It made my morning!

hbrown 07-28-2013 10:15 AM

Thank you so much, Loll! I'm honored that you like my card so much! Hugs!

nancy littrell 07-28-2013 10:58 AM

Thank you so much Susan for mentioning my Merry Glitter card and Loll for mentioning the same card and my CC436 Glittery Too Kind card. Loll, your Addicted To CAS Glitter challenge really got me in a glittery mood this week :-) Thank you too Karen for the heads up. Always a thrill to be mentioned in this awesome thread. I will be back a bit later with my favorites.

nancy littrell 07-28-2013 03:28 PM

I am back to give a shout out to my favorites for the week. Denise gave us another big creative boost with her gorgeous inspiration photo :-)

GimmeInk...CAS230 Inspiration

Sarah.Jane...Wise...Congratulations to Sarah for being chosen todays FS :p

mamaxsix...Heart Cut Out

Biggan...CAS230 Relax

pinkberry...Cas230 Friendship

mraburn...Washi + 6-Sided Sampler

stinkincute...Heartfelt

hobbydujour...CC436 Daisy

Tenia Sanders-Nelson.....Oscar Wilde Color Card

Loll Thompson...Topiary

JanTInk....Wetlands Masculine Birthday

stampwithsandy.....Your Too Kind

Biggan...WT437 Layers

Loll Thompson...More Flower Pots

hlw966....FM120 Stripey Christmas

djlab...Painters Tape Technique

bon2stamp...Featuring Heather

swldebbie....Enjoy Your Birthday

Loll Thompson...Gingham and Flowers...for DT Challenges..Stunning!

Whew......Another AWESOME CAS Week! TFS and Inspiring :-)

simplybeautiful 07-28-2013 04:04 PM

Thank you Loll for mentioning my TIME card and Karen for letting me know, always bring a smile to my face to be mentioned here!

swldebbie 07-28-2013 04:34 PM

Thanks, Nancy, for mentioning my "Enjoy your Birthday" card as one of your favorites. It was such a fun card to make -- so much so that I made 2 variations of it today. One for a CRAK and one for a fall birthday.

Sarah.Jane 07-28-2013 04:45 PM

Nancy, thank you for mentioning my card, and thank you - I'm having a blast being the featured stamper!! Karen, big hugs for letting me know!

hobbydujour 07-28-2013 05:04 PM

Nancy, thank you for your kind mention of my card. I truly appreciate it. Karen, thank you again for being the message angel! Hugs, Sallie

DandI93 07-28-2013 05:41 PM

Thank you Susan for mentioning my blue poppies in your CAS favorites for the week.. I appreciate it very much.

Thank you Karen for letting me know, hugs for both

mamaxsix 07-28-2013 06:53 PM

Thanks so much Nancy for including my card in your favorites! That was a really fun inspiration photo with so many great cards resulting from it. Here are a few that stood out to me:
CAS230 by sarahebo with beautiful coloring on the flower
Heartfelt by stinkincute with a gorgeous gingham bow
Sympathy Heart by Mrs Noofy with a beautiful diecut heart and weathered bg
Retro Sketch Card by cullenwr with an awesome crimped heart and accent flower
my heart is rusty by jkanack with a beautiful aged metal heart and mirrored sentiment
And a few from other galleries ;)
Ombre Whale Birthday by SmilynStef with ombre strips of blue for her ocean and an accent Washi strip
Double Digits by GailNM with a cool scored frame
AND last but not least: Summer Fun by k dunbrook with cool spatter and stamping with a fun silhouette skater

swldebbie 07-28-2013 07:14 PM

Back with my CAS favorites from last week:
Poppies by Biggan

Sending you Love -- Literally by Aimes

Gingham and Flowers by Loll Thompson

Merry Glitter by nancy littrell

nancy littrell 07-28-2013 08:07 PM

Thanks Debbie for mentioning my Merry Glitter. That was the most fun card and easy peasy too :-)

stinkincute 07-29-2013 04:40 AM

Thank you Susan, Nancy and Gail for mentioning my Heartfelt card!!

fionna51 07-29-2013 12:38 PM

Ahh, finally!

I'm home again, got some messes cleaned up and can be here without overwhelming guilt feelings!

I have some lovely creations in my faves this week and I'll just list the ones no one has mentioned yet.

LauraSaysStamp

slschaf771

Loll Thompson

inglishrea

ChristinaK

k dunbrook

Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!

k dunbrook 07-29-2013 04:30 PM

Many thanks to Gail and Diane for the mention of my card here...it is always an honour.
hugs,
K

Mrs Noofy 07-29-2013 05:02 PM

Thank you so much Gail (mamaxsix) for including my heart card in your list of favourites. It was such a wonderful surprise. Thanks to Karen for giving me the 'heads-up'. I am totally thrilled.

Sue

Tenia Sanders-Nelson 07-30-2013 10:50 AM

Thanks Nancy and Karen for showing some love on my Oscar Wilde card.....woot woot!!!

Cara Denise 07-30-2013 04:24 PM

Thanks Trish for picking my Lattice Snowflake as one of your favorites!

LauraSaysStamp 07-31-2013 01:56 AM

Thank you so much Diane for picking my card as one of your favorites and thank you Karen for letting me know! :) I'm so very honored!

Julie Gearinger 08-03-2013 12:11 PM

Thanks Susan for mentioning my CAS Butterfly card as one of your favs and thanks Karen for letting me know! It is always such an honor to be mentioned and makes my week!! Thanks again Ladies !!

artystamper 08-06-2013 08:01 AM

Thank you Loll and Karen!

Thank you so much, Loll, for faving my black and white trees card - your work is always so wonderful - I appreciate that you liked mine!

and thanks as always, Karen - for letting me know my card was recognized!